It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian police beat up a guy and charge him with assault.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This has got to beat it all Australian police beat up a guy for walking home, and then he and his mates get charged with assault. When you look at the way things are going you can see a dystopian future forming. Do the politicians realize that they will never get voted in again, or do they actually know that they are heading for suspended elections and marshal law. Something very bad is going down in Australia.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But i wonder how many vaxed will be in favor of this? i keep hearing more stories on the side effects.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The youtube video, from Avi Yemini.

disgusting pigs....

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Blue s stains on Australia's arse.

P

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

They don't need to be voted in when they rig the elections..
edit on 14-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is what I feared when the police minister told all officers that there would be no repercussions for mistakes made in relation to Covid laws/fines.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

That means he has just told his police force that they can operate outside the law with impunity. He has acknowledged them as paid mercenaries, and himself as a corporate shill. Well, that's what it amounts to.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I give Nick Patterson a 10/10, seen one hour or two hour video of that day. As for what happened that day...

If the cops want to stitch you up they have 10 ways from Sunday to do it. It does get a bit tougher for them if you can video it. While some may say you cannot video them, under the Federal Surveillance Devices Act, you do have a right to video if you feel that a crime may be committed. This does include interactions with police.

I know this is a tense time for all involved. Try and keep your cool as much as possible, if you start to lose it the cops are trained to go on the offensive and call it a mental health issue. If the police want to push the mandates that have not been legislated and conflicts with the law, just take the fine and take it up with the judge. If you act with honour in these encounters, the courts are throwing a lot of them out. There is a fear that a precedent will be set and shut down the whole mandate agenda. As some don't know any better to question it, there is an income stream the system is trying to defend.

edit on 14-9-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I used to want to travel to OZ someday... but I dunno..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

jesus man hadnt heard that, guess its true then Australia is the dry run for the rest of the globe.

Sad day..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The Right's two major virtue signal topics.
Abortion and the adoration of those who enforce tyranny.

Just as twisted as leftists virtue signaling.

Maybe worse.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To think back on how much I wanted to go to Australia to explore, work and get to know the Aussies years ago, and that I almost did, this is immensely sad.
I had a company that wanted me to come because of my experience in the fishing industry.
My daughter went a few years ago for Honeymoon before any of this crazy stuff was going on.
She says what she sees online, in the news etc. is not the place she visited and so enjoyed. I have a pic of her standing on Uluru with arms outstretched to the country.
They were planning to go back but now says that no way would she ever go back.
Can’t say I blame her, I would not go!
Australia seems to be returning to it’s roots as a prison colony. Locking up those who don’t want to be for BS.
Yes, I know it’s history was and is much more complicated, don’t attack.....😎

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Imagine being a citizen.. I'm lucky I'm in a state that as of yet has not met these experiences. But we've just been told that coof passports will be implemented before feb next year.

We are not even in lockdown, nor have any cases.

Crazy... I'm prepping... this war will not be a casual one fought with words.. that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I couldn't finish watching the video - Disgusting, they look like a bunch of hoodlums. They didnt give him the chance to put his hands up, they just jumped him. Crooks. Coming to a british colony near you!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

This is the kind of thing that really gets me.

If you are being attacked by a police officer and you try to fight back it is automatically assault on an officer. Even if it was self defense. If you are on the ground with cops kneeling on you punching you, if you try to block or dodge the blows you are
"resisting" which gives them the right to beat on you until you can no longer even attempt to defend yourself.

If you are being attacked your instinct kicks in. Blocking or dodging punches is a natural reaction and part of self preservation. But if you do it, you are resisting and are in for a serious beating. The sad part is - police know this.

I know its not always this simple and a lot of factors go into setting the scene for one of these unfortunate events. Still, the simple act of trying to not get punched while you are pinned to the ground by a group of police officers is not justification for a life threatening beating.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Stuff like this is going on all over. They looked more like the brownshirts in the build-up to the Third Reich. Which always suggests that their bosses are criminals.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Now these people that call themselves cops arrest a pregnant woman for a Facebook message. RIP Australia.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This has got to beat it all Australian police beat up a guy for walking home, and then he and his mates get charged with assault. When you look at the way things are going you can see a dystopian future forming. Do the politicians realize that they will never get voted in again, or do they actually know that they are heading for suspended elections and marshal law. Something very bad is going down in Australia.www.bitchute.com...

Honestly im beginning to see that they don't have to worry about peoples votes anymore. Just look at the U.S 2020 elections and whats going on in the Californian elections right now. Couple that with the behaviour of these ruling politicians. Or take france for instance, the entire country is on the streets and burning down vaccination sites and all these politicians dont give one single F. This is not comparable to anything i have ever seen. Thats why im thinking this.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

The actual perper traitors are few in number but hold key positions. If all these positions go down in the ensuing chaos.It wont only them who will be gone, So what ever the end game seems to be is looking shaky. Politicians are starting to look worried and desperate, so expect more draconian legislation.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That means he has just told his police force that they can operate outside the law with impunity. He has acknowledged them as paid mercenaries, and himself as a corporate shill. Well, that's what it amounts to.

I spent ages trying to find the video or a story on it, seems to have been buried. But there is mention of it in this article from today. Link

Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said at the start of Operation Stay at Home that he would not act against police officers who wrongly issue fines.

The original video was leaked from a staff meeting.
edit on 15-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join