It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasked Kids Push Through Administrators To Go To School 9-9-21

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

" It's about money. Our tax dollars are being used to incentivize schools to restrict our freedoms and abridge our rights. "

BINGO . Astute Observation .

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: incoserv
The first 2 minutes 20 seconds of this video warmed the cockles of my heart. And I didn't even know my heart had cockles until just now when they got all warm.

School admins standing at the door saying, "You can't come in without a muzzle," and the kids calmly, respectfully said, "Excuse us, sir, but ... Yes, we will."

And they did. Politely. Calmly. Respectfully. No windows or doors broken. Nobody trampled, stampeded or hurt. Nobody cursed. Nothing thrown. No damage done.

(It's on Bitchute because, of course, the fascist propaganda outlets won't show this. If you don't like Bitchute, go watch your brainwashing media where they always tell you their truth (meaning lies). Your dissing Bitchute here doesn't turn anybody against the platform, it just makes you look like a brain-dead, brain-washed zombie.

You can see it here. This is civil disobedience done right.
:

This should happen with adults too.
While yes Bitchute is just a website, y'all have to understand it's whole purpose it to be controlled opposition. They have given Bitchute a negative reputation by filling it with videos about the biggest controlled opposition figure of the last decade, that figure being Puppet Trump. Videos pushing the STAGED election fraud are pumped daily too. Of course the brainwashed walking dead will automatically not want to click on the website, they think it's COMPLETELY filled with TrumpTards and Alex Jones type people. Don't think many of you are understanding that yet.

Alex Jones is right about damn near everything and sometimes decades head of time. I don’t know all his sources but he has some damn good ones.

Because he's controlled opposition and he's SUPPOSED to let us know some truths while mixing in a lot of disinformation. David Icke does this, Joe Rogan, Puppet Trump etc.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join