It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasked Kids Push Through Administrators To Go To School 9-9-21

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

No, I didn't say they were.
Did they stage it on their own?
Not really, two sets of perhaps opposing "teachers" in front and behind those kids.
Before them a group of frightened working-to-middle-class teachers, behind them a group of uncertain occupations.
Yelled at and instructed from behind all the way.
Pressure all the way in.
Original it was not.
"Mini-me" activists?

What next?
Pre-schoolers having sit-ins?
"All we are saying, is give peas a chance".

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I heard... this is just a rumour.
but I heard Shirley was also kissing Brian and she ended up getting the crabs.
I found out because Shirley told Janet about it. Janet told Marge, and Marge told my wife.
Tom had to shave his eyebrows to get rid of them.

Lmao just joking with ya.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

No, I didn't say they were.
Not really, two sets of perhaps opposing "teachers" in front and behind those kids.
Before them a group of frightened working-to-middle-class teachers, behind them a group of uncertain occupations.
Yelled at and instructed from behind all the way.
Pressure all the way in.
Original it was not.
"Mini-me" activists?

What next?
Pre-schoolers having sit-ins?

"No, I didn't say they were."

Then why bring it up in a thread about THESE kids?

Obviously not. Does that somehow diminish what these children just accomplished?

I dare you to same about the Little Rock 9.

My mother and late aunt are in some of the photos from that day, welcoming their new student friends and daring the state's heavily armed soldiers to do something about it.

Still hanging in the gas station across the street from school that was converted into a museum dedicated to those kids.

And the still operating school itself is now officially a national park.

It was amazing then.

And now.

THIS is how fascist tyrants are defeated.

edit on 14-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What? A bunch of helicopter parents who can't fight their own battles defeat tyrants?

Oh well, children and women first.

Although not saying any fault lies with any of these groups.

You need to go up to the law-makers.

edit on 14-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

What? A bunch of helicopter parents who can't fight their own battles defeat tyrants?

Oh well, children and women first.

Although not saying any fault lies with any of these groups.

You need to go up to the law-makers.

They went DIRECTLY to the lawmakers.

I guarantee those lawmakers are now even more frightened than the school administrator standing in that doorway was.

And it was the politicians and school administrators that put children in that situation.

NOT the students.

NOT the parents.

The students handled it PERFECTLY.

And the politicians/administrators immediately backed down from a fight they intended to win by any means necessary, and thought that they had already won.

They had no choice.

Because fascist tyrants are powerless against people peacefully asserting their rights on live tv.

Is ALWAYS the case.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I am glad they are not allowed to enforce this where I live, If they did my daughter would be doing virtual. I am noit subjecting her to wearing a mask all day long. It's not worth it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I am taking baby steps. I joined a homeschooling group in my area and started gathering resources & tools. I'm thinking the end of the first semester is a good time to unenroll.

It's a very emotional decision for me. But I found where the schools in my state -- with its supposedly anti-vax mandate governor -- applied for federal funding, last April, with a stated intent to use some of it to test students for Covid and administer vaccinations. They also stated they planned to use the funding to enforce mask mandates...evidence based support was noticeably absent. Another stated goal is to educate children about 'vaccination.' That's my job as a parent and I am responsible for their healthcare. I prefer they stay out of it.

It's about money. Our tax dollars are being used to incentivize schools to restrict our freedoms and abridge our rights.

I'm at the point where I don't even want to bother asking them about it. I've seen the plan and I wouldn't trust a word from them, now. I see how it's just about the money.

If anyone wants to check their own state's approved school plans, here's the list: Link

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good for you!

Whatever your ultimate decision.

Because for the first time in your children's lives, YOU are in charge of deciding how they should be educated and treated, instead of the government.

Whatever your ultimate decision.

I suspect that one of the long term effects of covid is that democrats will now begin losing the battle over home schooling and school choice.

I estimate 5 years for wide scale school choice successes to begin.

Democrats have already shot themselves in both feet on this with their fascist tactics against children & parents.

Too late now.

Even democrats will insist on MAJOR changes.

(Except their teacher unions & elected politicians, they don't see anything beyond their own entitlement)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I think the reason they mentioned it being bitchute in the op is the common theme around here that it's a bunk platform. Controlled opposition? Or a level playing ground...

I posted the video from youtube. Sometimes some things are still on there. And I remember a time on the internet when people using youtube as evidence was considered baloney, too.. But my reason was the video on bitchute just kept doing that spinning circle loading jive, while I'd already seen the video on youtube.

Nothing wrong with watching Alex Jones, if you are compos mentis.
As with all things, all you need is a little grey matter to determine if what's being said is coherent or a mad rage.

Always use your own brain. it's not there to be washed.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I eat my peas with honey...
I've done it all my life...
It make the peas taste funny...
But the world is a potato so who cares any more..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

My dog always ate the peas under the table when I was young.

I honestly don't even remember what they taste like now.

But sounds like you are wasting a lot of perfectly good honey.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I used to live in a shared flat, the main staple was frozen peas and parmesan cheese. When we ran out of 2 minute noodles that is, and sadly that is true.. No honey was ever wasted in the making of my formative life.

The peas were boiled though, don't think we ate them right out the freezer. I'm more interested in your dog eating peas, though.

Never seen a dog eat peas. or even want to eat them. That must have been a fun time picking it up during the ritual weekly backyard poop patrol, can't imagine what a dogs stomach does to them. yeesh.. o.O

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I used to live in a shared flat, the main staple was frozen peas and parmesan cheese. When we ran out of 2 minute noodles that is, and sadly that is true.. No honey was ever wasted in the making of my formative life.

The peas were boiled though, don't think we ate them right out the freezer. I'm more interested in your dog eating peas, though.

Never seen a dog eat peas. or even want to eat them. That must have been a fun time picking it up during the ritual weekly backyard poop patrol, can't imagine what a dogs stomach does to them. yeesh.. o.O

She LOVED them.

But she would eat anything in sight.

Never saw any in the output, green beans either.

But I learned to never give her anything with onions.

They came out the front end real quick, and cleaning that up was no fun.

I STILL miss that dog.

ETA: Peas were always boiled & buttered, never heard of anyone eating frozen peas.

Parents got the dog for me when I was 8 and preparing to live overseas for the first time. Thought I would need a friend, and maybe protection (german shepherd).

Puppy was always the center of attention, they had rarely seen dogs there, and never a well trained german sheppard.

She made far more friends than I did, and probably picked up the language faster too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I think the reason they mentioned it being bitchute in the op is the common theme around here that it's a bunk platform. Controlled opposition? Or a level playing ground...

I posted the video from youtube. Sometimes some things are still on there. And I remember a time on the internet when people using youtube as evidence was considered baloney, too.. But my reason was the video on bitchute just kept doing that spinning circle loading jive, while I'd already seen the video on youtube.

As with all things, all you need is a little grey matter to determine if what's being said is coherent or a mad rage.

What? You're suggesting that people be allowed to make decisions on their own about what to hear and what to believe?!

That's dangerous! If we'd all just let Zuckerberg, Dorsey and Beijing Joe tell us what to think, the world would be a better place.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I think my lyric works well.
"We dont need no vaccination...We dont need the Center for Disease Control
No mask mandates in the classroom"

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Our German Shepherd was the best, a pedigree too, with papers. I miss him so much. He didn't eat peas, but did snarf my dinner off the table once. Bad pupper, bad boy..
also had a pooch that was 95% blue heeler, 4% shepherd, and one percent pure woosy !! or rottweiler. She was one of a kind. ate the cat litter in a frenzy.. damn, dogs can be weird lol.

I did have to clean up a lot of cat biscuit poop from the pedigree though. Never did feed him onions. I was a kid though, not sure what dad fed him besides a tin of PAL and some meaty bites.

Broke his back running under a pack of wood - lived on a wood mill and dad was the care taker. 35 acres of free roaming.. silly dog ran under it, knocked his back, and became paralysed. back legs stopped working. :/

Definitely the center of attention though. Glad I never had to clean up anything but his solids. I can't imagine an onion flavoured puke, yikes !!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

What? You're suggesting that people be allowed to make decisions on their own about what to hear and what to believe?!

That's dangerous! If we'd all just let Zuckerberg, Dorsey and Beijing Joe tell us what to think, the world would be a better place.

You can take my cell phone from my cold dead hands !!!!

(Though as long as zuck makes a better VR goggle, I'll probably let him have my inconsequential details...) I am a sucker..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Mine was a runtish thing with skinny legs and torso for a Sheppard when I got her.

Named her Bambi.

I sas 8, she looked like a young doe, and movie was out at the time.

Her siblings all worked for the federal government, my dad somehow acquired this 'reject' for me.

Eventually filled out right (mostly).

Smartest and most playful dog I've ever owned, by far.

Worst part about the onion mishap is that she panicked and just ran around the house puking everywhere.

Bambi lived a full & happy life in 4 different countries with me.

In the U.S. we lived in a subdivision, but back yard opened up to a golf course in upper midwest, so we had 50 acres of professionally manicured playground 8 months a year (when in U.S.)

Was eventually hit by car when I was 17.

Worst day of my life at that point.

But very fond memories.

Haven't owned a Sheppard since, but that might be the next one when my two older dogs pass.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: incoserv
The first 2 minutes 20 seconds of this video warmed the cockles of my heart. And I didn't even know my heart had cockles until just now when they got all warm.

School admins standing at the door saying, "You can't come in without a muzzle," and the kids calmly, respectfully said, "Excuse us, sir, but ... Yes, we will."

And they did. Politely. Calmly. Respectfully. No windows or doors broken. Nobody trampled, stampeded or hurt. Nobody cursed. Nothing thrown. No damage done.

(It's on Bitchute because, of course, the fascist propaganda outlets won't show this. If you don't like Bitchute, go watch your brainwashing media where they always tell you their truth (meaning lies). Your dissing Bitchute here doesn't turn anybody against the platform, it just makes you look like a brain-dead, brain-washed zombie.

You can see it here. This is civil disobedience done right.
:

This should happen with adults too.
While yes Bitchute is just a website, y'all have to understand it's whole purpose it to be controlled opposition. They have given Bitchute a negative reputation by filling it with videos about the biggest controlled opposition figure of the last decade, that figure being Puppet Trump. Videos pushing the STAGED election fraud are pumped daily too. Of course the brainwashed walking dead will automatically not want to click on the website, they think it's COMPLETELY filled with TrumpTards and Alex Jones type people. Don't think many of you are understanding that yet.

Alex Jones is right about damn near everything and sometimes decades head of time. I don’t know all his sources but he has some damn good ones.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Great to Hear that .

In Other News...........

" Fauci: May Take ‘Many, Many’ More Vaccine Mandates to Get Pandemic Under Control "

“I believe that’s going to turn this around because I don’t think people are going to want to not go to work or not go to college … They’re going to do it,” Fauci told CNN’s Jen Christensen

“You’d like to have them do it on a totally voluntary basis, but if that doesn’t work, you’ve got to go to the alternatives,” he continued.

This stands as a sharp contrast to Fauci’s beliefs a year ago. In August 2020, he told Healthline, “I don’t think you’ll ever see a mandating of vaccine, particularly for the general public.”

“If someone refuses the vaccine in the general public, then there’s nothing you can do about that,” he said, concluding “you cannot force someone to take a vaccine.”

Yet, last week, President Biden announced sweeping mandates for federal workers, federal contractors, certain healthcare workers, and members of the private sector. "

This Little Weasel is Literally getting Away with Murder ! Where is the LAW and JUSTICE Right Now . ? ..........

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 14-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join