It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Otherworldly Light or Portal Above Battlefield, Iraq, 2 April 03

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Thank you for sharing that story!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Really fascinating bizarre story, S&F...kind of interesting there's another thread in the forum right now about an orange square associated with a bigfoot sighting in Oregon. We don't hear about squares too much in UFO sightings...I wonder if it was the bottom of a pyramid shaped UFO?

Electric blue colored could be associated with a gas? I really liked your description of the sand falling back down.

Maybe a stealth craft and you were seeing the engine?

So it closed like a window and you could see the sky behind it?

Maybe since everyone agreed to keep it hush hush, someone saw something come out of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have seen a report of people seeing a white square in the sky, this was in Kent england, can't remember the year but it was recent ish, I think.ply to: DreadKnock

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Really fascinating bizarre story, S&F...kind of interesting there's another thread in the forum right now about an orange square associated with a bigfoot sighting in Oregon. We don't hear about squares too much in UFO sightings...I wonder if it was the bottom of a pyramid shaped UFO?

Electric blue colored could be associated with a gas? I really liked your description of the sand falling back down.

Maybe a stealth craft and you were seeing the engine?

So it closed like a window and you could see the sky behind it?

Would you mind linking the orange square, bigfoot story here in this thread? I am not seeing it, and I would be very interested.

You have some very unique thoughts on my story, thank you. I really want to take a beat and consider the "bottom of a triangle ufo" suggestion.

Maybe since everyone agreed to keep it hush hush, someone saw something come out of it.

Oh, yes.. that thread about the Oregon portal and Bigfoot was a really good read!

You have some very unique thoughts on my story, thank you. I really want to take a beat and consider the "bottom of a triangle ufo" suggestion.

Yes, we could see the sky and stars behind it, and then through where it was, as it closed.

I am not aware of anyone seeing anything entering or exiting the square, and if they did they kept it to themselves.

edit on 14-9-2021 by DreadKnock because: Correction

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When I was over there a few guys from my unit and I saw some strange craft/lights a few times in the night sky. All I know is it wasn't any aircraft or ordinance that I ever was familiar with. And the movements were totally unnatural. I really don't care what anyone thinks of my story either. I know what I saw.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
When I was over there a few guys from my unit and I saw some strange craft/lights a few times in the night sky. All I know is it wasn't any aircraft or ordinance that I ever was familiar with. And the movements were totally unnatural. I really don't care what anyone thinks of my story either. I know what I saw.

Oh, I absolutely believe you, and know what you are talking about!!! The sky over there, at night.. high strangeness for sure. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If the US had some secret weapon they wouldn't tell every soldier. You said it stopped your equipment.

My guess it was some US owned weapon that they released. Perhaps it wasn't supposed to be seen but there was some malfunction.

Anyway, I remember on the night of 9/11 looking out and seeing a bunch of blue lights in the sky ( and no they weren't stars). Since no plans were flying I assumed it had to be some type of military equipment in case of more attacks. It wasn't my imagination other family saw it too.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That gave me The Goosebumps!
Thank you for sharing
S&F

I remember hearing/reading that over in those
Areas there are Portals.
Also that some of the Battles were fought
For the main reasoning that The USA was trying to
Protect Them aka Take Them Over.

Thanks for such an interesting read.
Thank you for your service 🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that very detailed event. Fascinating!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That's an incredible and well-written story, thanks for sharing your experience!

As I read it, I couldn't help but be reminded of the biblical event of the Israelites exodus from Egypt. I'm no bible expert, but I found the part that I remember.

This from The Book of Exodus, Ch. 13

The Pharaoh, however, brings an army in pursuit of the Israelites, and catches up to them at their encampment beside the Red Sea. The pillar of cloud intervenes to keep the army from approaching during the night; it positions itself behind the Israelites, casting light upon their camp while leaving the Egyptian army in darkness.Then Moses parts the Red Sea, and the Israelites cross the dry riverbed. The Egyptians follow them, but God looks down upon them from the pillar of fire and cloud, and throws their forces into confusion.

I recall that in the movie The Ten Commandments it was interpreted as a ball/pillar of fire.

I know the two things are totally unrelated, but the apparent twenty minute pause would have given time for your enemy to escape. I believe you said that they were gone by the time the phenomenon ended.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

From the shape and time manipulation. Sounds like a tesseract.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join