It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well this is getting too close to home I hope the best for everyone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My friends and family and I have all been wearing masks and have gotten our vaccines, and not one of us has caught COVID19 yet. I think the philosophy taken makes that much of an impact.

In my immediate family, my dad is a doctor and he is very hygenic and my mom learns from his example. They wear masks out in public and limit social interactions, and use hand sanitizer, and have been vaccinated.

I wear masks out in public and have been vaccinated and engage in a bit of social distancing as well. I encourage my friends to do the same.

Do what you will, it's just another experience.

I do have a friend here and there who doesn't want to get vaccinated or doesn't like wearing masks.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
People who are getting vaxed are being mislead by the MSM.

To be honest I got it because I work with a lot of doctors who I trust. I don't trust the MSM but unfortunately a lot of folks get their info from MSM. Both sides are being played by fake news on the daily.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

"Both sides are being played by fake news on the daily"

Even attempting to deny this would be absurd.

One side appears to be on offense, while the other has had defense on the field for nearly the entire game, but BOTH sides have been actively manipulating the American people for 18 months.

This is a direct threat to the American 'way of life'.

A threat to the freedom our founders fought with their words and deeds to give us.

ATS provides one of the few remaining places where all that manipulation can be sorted out.

Keep that pedal on the metal.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

One side appears to be on offense, while the other has had defense on the field for nearly the entire game, but BOTH sides have been actively manipulating the American people for 18 months.

A threat to the freedom our founders fought with their words and deeds to give us.

ATS provides one of the few remaining places where all that manipulation can be sorted out.

It just really sucks because, who the hell can you trust? It's a sad world that we live in that we are at where we are and that is not a lot of people trust our gov't.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

It just really sucks because, who the hell can you trust? It's a sad world that we live in that we are at where we are and that is not a lot of people trust our gov't.

You just accurately described the unavoidable aftermath of the weapon used against us.

There is a way forward.

I see evidence that this path forward is already being discovered by some on ATS.

Many always knew.

That path begins with recognition & definition of the enemy (fake news & propaganda), is fought by simply refusing to accept any additional unchallenged absurdity, and continues towards the light through critical thinking skills.

No other path leads to the light, and there is no defense against it.

But it sure does 'suck' that we find ourselves in this situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join