It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navigating a COVID-19 vaccine passport society won't be easy for those who remain unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Look at the content of the story by CBC the headline is also important how they are trying divide the society into two groups unvaxed and vaxed. They are fully admitting.

However it is the content of the article that got me scratching.
In the article CBC news media/Canadian outlet is using a person for their story who suffer adverse serious reactions. This is how CBC puts at it.

Meanwhile, John — a City of Ottawa employee whom CBC News agreed not to identify because he fears a backlash — is holding off on getting his second jab after what he describes as severe neurological complications following a Pfizer shot on April 28

But didn't MSM outlets and Canadian media outlets say getting such adverse reactions is rare? and benefits outweigh the risk? the fact that this person had gotten a severe neurological complications following a Pfizer shot.

After their second dose should be a bit concerning.
Unfortunately CBC is trying their best to push for a second class based society in this article while ignoring the person's condition after they survived such a adverse reaction.

They are still urging others to get vaxed after this.

I would rather stay remain unvaccinated than to have severe neurological complications or something worse.
Goodness me.
Navigating a COVID-19 vaccine passport society won't be easy for those who remain unvaccinated

Meanwhile, John — a City of Ottawa employee whom CBC News agreed not to identify because he fears a backlash — is holding off on getting his second jab after what he describes as severe neurological complications following a Pfizer shot on April 28. He said he suffered for months from inflammation of the spinal cord, severe brain fog, intense migraines, muscle twitches and chest pains, among other symptoms.

Dispute getting such adverse reaction this is far this stupidity is going at.

John's employer also gave him an ultimatum: be fully vaccinated by Nov. 1 or lose his job. John says his mental health is suffering, and he's anxious about what bigger toll a vaccine passport society will take on him and his family's well-being.

There is absolutely nothing out there, and my doctor won't even discuss it with my anymore," he said. "It's like we're brushed aside, people who've had side-effects from the vaccine."

edit on 13-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I don't know about Canada, but in the USA, $$$ drives most medical directives and decisions. Money first. Patient's needs are #2 or #3 on the priority scale.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think the pushback agaisnt this will happen when some find out.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
With stigmas in mind, I'm reminded of this Twilight Zone episode from the 1980's: "To See the Invisible Man".

Perhaps the original underpinnings were different at the time (possibly referring to homophobic witch-hunts in the US military and other state-careers in earlier decades which made the targets excluded from society, or the exploding HIV-epidemic at the time), but I think it's relevant today.

Whether non-vaxxed (or indeed, in some circles, vaxxed), the potential for massive stigma, exclusion and suffering is currently present.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I wish more people were privy to what goes on behind the scenes of our medical establishment. The way no one, the cdc or the Biden administration, will talk about effective treatment, and why that is (it negates the emergency use act for the vaccine) or how when they say it's fda approved its really not (they made a drug claimed to be identical to the jab called coronet a to which you will never ha r access so they won't be liable for any damages) or how congress and many government officials have so much money in phizer (no wonder they want it mandated) or how the Mandate which also offers you to take a weekly covid test (which are almost impossible to now find)

Any of these dirty practices should make every single person, left right and center, blazing mad.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just saw many riots in Europe about making people take the vaccine. Probably banned on US TV because it was a Japanese reporter reporting live this this afternoon.

So what is up ? Is there something in bottled water that makes Americans not rise up to this " you have to be vaccinated ' to keep a job ?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ive just ordered a black American flag to fly out front to signify American Political tyranny

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I think the pushback agaisnt this will happen when some find out.

The complications from a Vaccine Passport system in the United States would lead to chaos and deaths.

Expiring vaccines and boosters will create mass CHAOS.

Chaos example: "Sir, your passport has expired because it's been 8 months 3 days since your last booster. You're 3 days expired, and cannot get on this flight. Have a nice day."

Not only will the mass Chaos yield deaths, so will the underlying "forced vaccinations" mandate, when vaccine-caused medical conditions begin showing up in spouses, our children, etc..

Joe Biden and his CDC are priming America for self-destruction.

This must
!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I just saw many riots in Europe about making people take the vaccine. Probably banned on US TV because it was a Japanese reporter reporting live this this afternoon.

So what is up ? Is there something in bottled water that makes Americans not rise up to this " you have to be vaccinated ' to keep a job ?

It's still just threats from Democrats & msm for now.

Europe tried to take the next step & got the protests.

So democrats are hesitating a bit, not stopping the threats, but little actual action so far.

And we tend to protest a little differently than Europeans anyway.

But yes, American msm is downplaying the protests there just as much as they can.

To protect democrats here that are threatening to do what Europe just tried to do.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

CNN's lead story this evening was about the U.S. Capitol sounding the alarm over Insurrection #2 scheduled for some day later this week.

CNN paid a terrorist (John Sullivan) $25,000 to gin up unrest outside the Capitol building on Jan 6th. They're probably doing something similar for this upcoming protest.

The people in charge of CNN and their programming are A DANGER TO AMERICA.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I was thinking what would be the organized crime bosses be thinking, this must be affecting business. Would they place contracts on people that damage their returns, like a reset with all card transactions recorded would be a death knell for the big boys?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

We should take more supplies just in case. The winter is going to be a long one.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

We should take more supplies just in case. The winter is going to be a long one.

What do you think is going to happen?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Justin has something to say about all of this new and progressive UNITY that the Left has promised.

twitter.com...

The Left are a bunch of hateful hypocrites.

Both Justin and Joe’s inclusive society suck big time.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

He makes it sounds as if Working from home is a bad idea? JT seems a bit desperate in his voice there.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

What do you think is going to happen?

Asking for a friend.

The vaccinated will continue to live in fear all the while putting the blame on the unvaccinated for everything Covid.

The politicians will stoke the flames with over the top Accusations aimed at the unvaccinated. The more pushback that the politicians get the tighter they will turn the screws.

Other than that it’s going to be the perfect winter.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Ya, but most employers won’t give that option.

My wife works for the health region and she got the word a couple of days ago.

Vax by the middle of next month and if not go to an “education session”. If that fails to show her the error of her ways then it’s one year unpaid leave. Which sucks when applying for unemployment.

She has worked from home for the last year when not on the front lines testing sickos.

Now that’s a big thanks for working the front lines eh?

edit on 9 14 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 14 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That bs will never fly in the US.
Just more intentional division by a corrupt admin.

I just read this on another site. Lol...Time to flip the script.

I am transvaxxed. In other words, I identify as a vaccinated individual. All my life, I knew. Even though I am not "biologically vaccinated" like other vaccinated folks are, even though I was born in an unvaccinated body and am still trapped in it, I've always believed to be vaccinated. Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca... All of them, even the Chinese ones. Some of them even with triple doses. I can feel the essence of the vax flowing in me, permeating my being. It's who I am. If you look closely under the hair of my upper arm, you can see a faint mark on my skin: that's where the jab should have been. It's not a coincidence, it's my identity. I am PROUD to be fully vaccinated and part of the LGBTQV+ community. All I humbly ask from you is to accept me for who I really am. Thank you for your kind understanding.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I wonder if JT will be doing any more of those photo ops for the fifth? sixth? 12 booster shots? to convince others?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

As long as it’s just photo ops.

I can’t stand to hear what comes out of his pie hole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join