It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Digital Dystopianism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

What we need to do is:

Take down the governments of this World... the Leaders.... the ones who assumed the Identity of the overlords... who have made us all their slaves!

But the reason its so difficult is they hide behind the Police and the Armies who most have been brainwashed and manipulated into honoring the Governments and Leaders...

This is the problem. This and the brainwashed masses who have fallen for the Governmental lies who are against anyone who speake out about the Governments and Leaders... those people for example who are blaming the un-vaccinated for further variants.... because the Governments and Media say so. Those people who have willingly hepled with this new Dystopian Society we find ourselves in... those who are willingly allowing children to be subjected to evil being taught in schools (you know what I'm talking about) and those who have allowed the brainwashing and manipulation of these children. The children of the future who will grow up to be more than just slaves... committing suicide in their droves!

If they didn't have the protection of the Police and Armies... the mass populations of people would have surely taken over by now and we would be able to live the way we want... which is mainly in peace... we would be able to set up our own way to survive on this planet. Yes, people would get hurt in the process but that will have to be the price.
edit on 14-9-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Wow, you make such an excellent OP and then go and write this.

The only way we will ever regain our freedoms at this point is to ensure we vote people into power who actually respect individual rights.

America had its chance with Ron Paul it won’t get another one, around the world it is the same, there simply isn’t anyone to vote for that isn’t a pos. we get told it’s best to choose the lesser of two evils or such, or better the devil you know... utter rubbish.

If grass roots movements were to spring up that weren’t compromised then things might be different.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

At this point there is no room for seeking a "perfect" candidate. Yes, I completely agree with you, Ron Paul would have been a great President, even greater than Trump, but the only important thing now is preventing dictators from maintaining power. Even if we have to vote for the "imperfect" candidate, or a so called "far-right" candidate, if they give us freedom then they are the only logical choice.

I'm not going to tell anyone in other nations how to vote, but for my fellow Australians, when the next election comes around, just remember that Pauline Hanson was the only politician who showed up at the trucker protest to show solidarity. She may be labelled "far-right" by the media, but she doesn't seem any worse than Trump, and I'm willing to support Trump so I'm willing to support her.

I always vote for one of the main 2 parties because I assume the smaller parties have no chance of winning, but I now believe that is a flawed way of voting if we want real change. The Labour and Liberal parties of Australia are nothing but two wings of the same bird, in fact I would argue the Liberal party is more like American liberals than we are led to believe, they are barely right wing in any sense of the word.

The time for games is over, and so is the time for political correctness. If we aren't willing to do what is necessary we will never be free again, mark my words. The government never gives back freedoms once they have taken them. Allowing them to track our every move with vaccine passports is a very slippery slope. Political propaganda is causing people to give away their liberty, I for one wont give it up so easily.
edit on 14/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Hmm you talk of voting for a far right candidate if they give you freedom, when actually you mean if they promise you freedom, maybe this Pauline Hanson will promise such and maybe she had seen an opportunity to gain support by latching on to the side of the protesters. I wouldn’t trust anyone already embedded in politics on the left or the right. The system is corrupt clearly if left and right are two wings of the same bird, there is no real choice is there?

I have suggested in the past a jury like system to make decisions on legislation as opposed to a parliament or congress. The main differences is in the jury like system is they are randomly selected and temporary in their positions. Unlike bought and paid for career politicians.

Unless people reject the current system on masse it will be to late anyway as once a totalitarian fascist system has taken hold it’s not so easy to shake.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

One could also ask, "hmmm, if we re-elect Trump will he really give us freedom. He fast-tracked all the vaccines after all, and still promotes them." The clear and obvious answer is that Trump will provide people with the ability to make their own free choice. He may encourage people to get vaccinated, but he wont mandate it or threaten his own citizens if they refuse to get vaccinated.

Admittedly I don't know a huge amount about Pauline Hanson, but I know the mainstream hates her, and I know she stands for liberty and freedom, unlike all the other stooges. That's enough for me to support her, because I don't see a better alternative. There is some other right wing business tycoon but he's clearly a less desirable option because he probably cares more about money than Australia.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am in 100% agreeance with all that you said but I want to point one thing out.

Our leaders know they are on borrowed time, they have to do everything possible to carry out their agenda while they are still in power.
They know we will stop their madness in 2022 and we will reverse all of their BS in 2024. We have to stop being fearful of these evil bastards and remember that we outnumber them. If Az. audit get the election over turned they lose 2 senate seats and possibly nullifies some of the crap they've done. If Az. audit fails to come through we have to make it to 2022 the best way we can. That means stop blowing money cut back as much as possible save money incase you lose your job. If it comes down to that don't quit make them fire you then spend $60 to file a suit in civil court, you will win and get compensated for $3,700.00 pocket that and draw unemployment you may lose insurance but hospitals cannot turn you down so do not let that be an issue, you'll get it back when this mess is over. This bridge can be gapped to get us to 2022 but we have to be frugal and in consideration of all the lives that have been lost so we can enjoy whatever freedoms we have had, we may have to get as gritty as our heros and forefathers for a little bit but it will not be for long.
If thing s get drastic after that and the b.s. fema camps, rail cars, or wtf ever else they have in mind they will have to have our guns, and that is not going to happen! I read over the weekend an ex-military man pointed out that Fort Hood in Texas warehouses 70% of the weaponry in the U.S. I believe he knows what he is talking about because if you do a search on all the military bases per state you will see that in the blue states they have larger Navy bases and smaller Army and Airforce. They are primarily training facilities which means the larger Airforce and Army bases are in the red states. Look it up, you can see for yourself. Now pull up a map of the red states in the U.S. in the 2016.election. We won't quibble over what Trump actually won in 2020. You can clearly see that California and New York the two heaviest populated states are sitting ducks if we the people want it to go down that way. The citizens have the guns to handle the "burning" and Looting like we all had to watch last year and we have enough ex-military that know how to use the weaponry we will have in our possession. Our current high level military has some weak as leaders but they are not the majority and the majority will not turn on the citizens because their loved ones are the citizens!
Now consider this. If I could figure all that out don't you think TPTB already know it? They are running a bluff! Do they act like people with power putting another damn fence around the capitol? No they are scared but are putting up a steely front to intimidate us. Do what ever you have to do to survive for a tiny bit of time until we rid ourselves of the rodents. I know this is scary I'm scared to but we have to take the trash out now or live enslaved for the rest of our lives. There is no other choice here and I am confident that we can do this. We've already survived 10 months and will only take appx. 10 more months at the most to do this thing so just get a personal plan for yourselves. I'm sorry I did not mean for this to be a rant, it's actually just a long explanation with a lil pep talk.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I don’t know why you bring up Trump when your in Australia and I’m in the U.K. and governments around the world are acting in lockstep with the measures. It’s almost like they are following the same script...

The mentality of looking to a strong leader to save us from a globalist regime is outdated. Everything Trump did can be undone and it’s the same for anyone else.
It’s the political systems which have been corrupted and no longer fit for purpose.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

As I said before, we are not blindsided, unknowledgeable, helpless victims.

We have made our choices. We are now just creating our shelters, our pits, and reinforcing the links in our armour, to protect ourselves from the inevitable, battles that we will wage against ourselves.

Excuses will abound, but they will not save us from the destruction we will face from the reality of our demise from within. Not just within our countries, but from within ourselves.

I am not pointing fingers, I am just accepting that we are what we have been conditioned and groomed to be.

If you have spent your entire life being taught, treated, and trained, to be a duck, you will never know, and will have no way of knowing, that you were actually born a swan.

For those that claim to be woke. Knowledge affords you no advantages. It just makes the pain, frustration, the self ignominy, and repudiation, bury them deeper into a state of hopelessness.

Whatever the outcome, we can take full responsibility for it, if we accept our fate without even trying to stop it.

Because this is the internet, and someone may read what they want to hear, I must add that there is no success for the masses in taking up mechanical weapons.

Just "stopping" is the most effective weapon we can utilize. Stop everything. It won't take long to see its effects.

Just stay home. That is what they have been telling us to do for almost 2 years.

Do our own lockdown. We decide who is essential, and who is not.

They want to fire people for not complying to their demands?

Fine. Everybody just not show up for work. No Zoom. Nobody shops, buys gas, or travels. No one purchase one single thing, until you hear them roar.

And roar they will.

They will pull out every single tool they have in their control box. They will drown us in threats and fears. They will blame us for the destruction of their stronghold, and they will be right.

If done right, at the end of the war the terrain will look much the same, whether we win or lose. The only difference is who will ride off into the sunset, with the girl I might add.

Even in "The Planet Of The Apes", a remnant of her could be seen at the end, with her head just above the water.

Predictive? Maybe.

Just thinking again.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sorry I assumed you were in the US. In any case my argument still applies, we can't let the media keep brainwashing us into thinking some candidates are racist when they clearly aren't, or sexist, etc. The mainstream media is calling Larry Elder the black face of white supremacy, because they are scared of him. Once again I don't know much about him, but if the media hates him and calls him far-right, and liberals are trying to egg him on the streets, then it's probably safe to assume he stands for the the principles of liberty and freedom. The pendulum is swinging at a super sonic speed my friend...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The media is not fair. It is not balanced. What it is, is owned by those that seek to control us.

The media and the internet are the most effective weapons they have. They are so effective because they are guns we hold to our own heads.

They are so addictive, we can't stop our consumption, even when we "know" it is destroying us.

We have little to no sympathy for those with drug addictions, sex, or gambling addictions, or those that self harm. While choosing to remain blind to the dangers that are self inflicted by the constant consumption of internet and media content.

We have convinced ourselves that we are immune, that we are in control.

We are not.

No one is coming to save us.

edit on 14-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When one is plugged into the system, it seems all pervasive and powerful, but if one unplugs from the system a lot of it's power dissipates instantly.

I was born in the tail end of Gen X, so for the later portion of my life, I have watched the internet and the digital surveillance systems being built from the ground up and have been immersed in the system for a long time and watched the change it has brought in the world; not really for the good. I always knew that they never really gave us the internet for our own benefit but for theirs; really they were letting us help build, shape and test the backbone of their surveillance system. I can see how now, especially with younger generations, who have grown up always having the internet and the digital devices, how it may seem to many of them, that there would be no life with out them, but their is.

At some point, if people really want to stop it, they are going to have to shut down all their smart devices, get older simpler phones and unplug from the system. Most of their power is illusionary and comes from psychological manipulation from the media and social media. If you shut that down it disappears. Then at that point it will come down to the only real power they and all states have ever had; boots on the ground. They will have to use armed forces to enforce their policies locally. At the local level they can be overturned far more easily.

edit on 14-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: correction

edit on 14-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

We are like the Israelites begging for a king. Knowing that a king would enslave them. They had spent so much time living as slaves, that they did not know any other way to live.

They were warned.

(I Samuel 8: 10-22) calls out to us. In his political discourse against the idea of a king (big centralized government) Samuel warns that such a government "will take your sons and appoint them to his chariots and to be his horsemen and to run before his chariots.

And he (the king) will appoint for himself commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and some to plow his ground and to reap his harvest, and to make his implements of war and the equipment of his chariots.

He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive orchards and give them to his servants."
theeagle.com...

Nothing new under the sun. The government will never save us. No one is going to value us more than we value ourselves. If we won't fight for ourselves, why would we expect anyone to fight for us?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Just read your post and I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post.

To add to mine up above, I would ahve said yes, we, the people are in charge... well... we can be in charge by just stopping what we do... like you said... stop going out, stop shopping (plenty of crap we dont need anyway), stop going to sports events.. stop going to cinemas etc etc...

just stop and do our own lockdown.

The Government will not be getting anymore taxes from any businesses because the business will be closing left right and center. The majority of us have cash saved up or bank cards.. if we need to spend on something, we will but mose of what we pay for these days, isn't needed. Sorry if you own a business but it's gonna have to be this way for a while... until we run those tossers out of town.

If you have a mortgage on a property... it will be difficult but there's no way in hell, these bastards can take 5 billion odd people to court... no way... they dont have the personel or infrastructure to deal with that amount of people...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join