It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: musicismagic

Positive news, any cheap, safe and effective Covid treatment should be investigated and not suppressed.

Putting all our eggs in the vaccine basket is just what it sounds like, profit driven monopolisation of healthcare.

I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Its the prophylactic qualities that make it useful. Its not touted as a cure, but preventative. Same way you take meds to prevent malaria. This article is intentionally dishonest if honestly translated.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: puzzled2

Actually, I took the vaccine because it reduces the chances I will get sick or seriously ill and/or hospitalized.

Or so you believe, without any proof whatsoever beyond that provided by those with the most to gain from falsifying said claims, and who have ZERO liability of their jabs cause harm to anyone..

Using ivermectin for parasites I have no problem with. But, being a prescription drug, it should probably be done under medical supervision. Do you happen to know what the dose and protocol for treatment of parasites is, btw?

Do you happen to be incapable of reading with comprehension?

Ivermectin has well established potential for powerful anti-viral properties - which has been proven out in practice by the FLCCC Doctors and those who have actually deigned to - gasp! - try it, you know, to - gasp! - save lives.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join