It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who wanted Chicago hospital to treat her COVID-19 with Ivermectin, dies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: Nyiah

Point is, regardless of what made someone sick, if you've tried everything else, give their suggestions a shot.

Sure. I never said she should have been denied.

But I'm also curious why they wanted so badly invermectin, rather than, say hydroxychloroquine.

Seems these unproven and unapproved "alternative" treatments are being periodically pushed on a large scale in trending fashion. Who pushes them and why, who profits? Who makes them? Hydroxy is so last summer, Inver is the newest fad!

It's a scam. Anything but the vaccine. Or a mask.

A fad or scam? So why has india approved it's use to treat covid then?

That lemming thinks a mask -- proven to do NOTHING to prevent covid except for slightly over 1% of cases -- is helpful while PROVEN treatments like ivermectin and Hcq are not. They WORK. The "vaccine" is trash as is remdesiver, which is killing people.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

So why has india approved it's use to treat covid then?
They haven't.

RECOMMENDATION: We recommend against using Ivermectin for treatment of patients with any severity of COVID-19. Ivermectin should only be used in the context of a randomized clinical trial.

indiacovidguidelines.org...

www.hindustantimes.com...
edit on 9/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My point is itndoesnt matter if you handled it better you're still a super spreader because you are spreading the virus....

Wake-up....the point is even if the vaccines work w lessening or eliminating symptoms, they've just turned you into a super spreader who doesn't even know they are sick

And who do you think will get blamed for the rise in covid numbers?

Come on people I shouldn't have to spell it out

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sadly, even some of those who hang out on ATS are still Pigs In a Fence.... I use that as an analogy and not a term to trash people.... Some people still accept the world in which they are presented.

Time to wake up people. THE WHACKCINE is meant for some very nefarious means. It's does not protect you or lessen symptoms. I really pray for and feel bad for the people who took it thinking they were protecting their health....

And yes.... they will always blame the "Untainted" (Unvaxxed)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's a shame she's dead and I feel bad for her family. She was never going to do well with COVID given her demographic. Medicine (not politics) indicates she would have had less chance of dying if she had been vaccinated. She would have been in a bad way when hopsitalised and an unproven therapeutic 'adjuvant', like the horse dewormer invermectin, would have been unlikely to help. There is so much wrong with trying to argue this drug is good for COVID that I am not even going to start. She was an end-stag COVID patient, lungs already ravaged and all kinds of pathological processes in place. Where do you even start? It's a job for the coroner and the hopistal, not ATS and arm-chair MDs and conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Are you a troll.... a paid shill.... here to just mock and get a reaction.... and spew your "Pro Official Narrative Filth"???

I'm wanting to have a hard time thinking you actually believe the content you're laying down... (but it appears maybe you do)

Then again, your name is MrNewWorldOrder..... Are you pro New World Order.... There's quite possibly something not right about you....

So what is it.... Let's hear it
edit on 16-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stanDarsh070

Why is this a relevant argument for COVID? Love your passion, not scientfic fashion. Present a robust argument please. This could have wider global consequences.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: igloo

So why has india approved it's use to treat covid then?
They haven't.

RECOMMENDATION: We recommend against using Ivermectin for treatment of patients with any severity of COVID-19. Ivermectin should only be used in the context of a randomized clinical trial.

indiacovidguidelines.org...

www.hindustantimes.com...

A 'random clinical trial' of 1.1 billion.

A very successful one by all indications.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is not intended to be a comment on either the supposed effectiveness on any drug in treating COVID-19 - including Ivermectin - or Mrs. Wolski's comments or beliefs in regards to the current pandemic and any public safeguards in place, but rather her supposed behavior while submitted to medical care, as gathered from the OP.

The reason you go to a doctor or the hospital is because you're seeking professional medical treatment; you don't go telling a doctor how to do their job, especially in the field of treatment of illness and administering of medications. If you don't agree with your doctor, you absolutely have the right to refuse treatment or in the case of being in the hospital, discharging yourself AMA (against medical advice).

She not only chose to stay in the hospital but when disagreeing with the choices of the medical professionals treating her, engaged in "aggressive harassment campaign targeting her doctors". So if she did believe in the effectiveness of a particular drug that was not being offered where she was being treated, why didn't she leave and obtain the desired medication and course of treatment elsewhere?

It's one thing to fall ill and die despite the best current medical treatment, but it's completely another to meet your demise while eschewing prevailing medical knowledge from the very group of professionals you approached for help. That was her choice and shouldn't qualify her as a martyr for the anti-vax movement.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: Quadrivium

What has that to do with her stubborn ignorance in railing against and refusing to mask and vaccinate?

Like I said, ignorance kills.

No sympathy.

But hey, if you guys want to take a livestock dewormer instead of an FDA approved vaccine, knock yourselves out.

Again, no sympathy.

If the vaccines are good and FDA approved why arent we vaccinating illegals crossing the border? I like how people like you conveniently skip the threads you know you have no argument against and go right to threads where you can just be a detractor and offer your terrible opinions.

Because immigrants can sue pharma and US citizens can’t !! Circle back Jen needs to be asked this question over and over , until she answers it !
www.vaccinewars.com...#

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join