It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha - Dementia Commander-in-Cheat trolled by Trump supporting kids in epic fashion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I'm not really a Q guy but its interesting to see that there seems to be a Punisher skull logo on the other side of that box, you might need to find a higher res pic to see it. Whether someone is trolling or Q is real, that seems more than a coincidence. Punisher skull has been associated with Q for a while.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: underpass61

I'm not really a Q guy but its interesting to see that there seems to be a Punisher skull logo on the other side of that box, you might need to find a higher res pic to see it. Whether someone is trolling or Q is real, that seems more than a coincidence. Punisher skull has been associated with Q for a while.

Even if skull is there (I hope it is, that would be funny), it does not have ANYTHING to do with whether Q is real.

Only that someone with a great sense of humor got there before joe did.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The girl beside Biden with the Trump hat on seems to happily sacrifice herself to the creepy arm around the waist from Biden to get the troll pic. Mission accomplished.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The girl beside Biden with the Trump hat on seems to happily sacrifice herself to the creepy arm around the waist from Biden to get the troll pic. Mission accomplished.

So you think the girl encouraged biden to put his hands on her?

Do I really need to point out how.....

Absurd.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Absurd.

Actually no, to me the smile says I knew he would go for it and we got him, again.
She knew she just had to stand beside him and that would be all the encouragement he ever needed.
Epic troll move, big smile with a Trump hat as Biden does what he does and is still clueless.
edit on 16-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Absurd.

Actually no, to me the smile says I knew he would go for it and we got him, again.
She knew she just had to stand beside him and that would be all the encouragement he ever needed.
Epic troll move, big smile with a Trump hat as Biden does what he does and is still clueless.

I hope that wasn't the case.

But obviously don't know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join