It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1976 Flu Response...sound familiar?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Private David Lewis died in basic training and was later found to have died from Swine Flu. They later found that 11 other soldiers tested positive and recovered fully and hundreds of others had tested positive for the antibodies. The media was quick to label it the pandemic of 1918 has returned! The Secretary of Health David Mathews projected that one million would die by fall and we needed a mass vaccination. Does all this sound familiar yet?

The US predicted 2.2 million deaths in 2020 from COVID. This prediction was made in March of 2020.

The US Government agreed to buy 200 million doses of the vaccine in 1976 and distribute for free to the public. Because of inadequate time for testing insurance companies refused to cover any health problems that resulted from the vaccine. Keep in mind at this point there was only that ONE death from this flu. Regardless the Government continued with the vaccine plan. The Government then agreed to pay back the pharma companies for any lawsuits that came from the vaccine. Noted that the pharma companies refused to make the vaccine until the Government addressed this issue.

The vaccine companies then began to advise that one shot would not be enough and society would need boosters.

Once the vaccines started in October President Ford advised you may have a sore arm but that's it. Three seniors died from a heart attack shortly after receiving the vaccine. Dozens of people were then diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome. This, along with other things, caused the US to halt the vaccines.
--
Now later when Chris Wallace questioned President Ford about the botched vaccine and virus the President lied on national TV and stated that the Swine Flu was the same virus of 1918?

My reason in posting this is I hope more people look into the Governments real agenda here, which is money, not the health of citizens. They are doing everything they can to divide us. Vaxed or un-vaxed I do not care, I only want everyone to be kind to each other.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

My reason in posting this is I hope more people look into the Governments real agenda here, which is money,

People keep drawing this conclusion or similar. It's wrong.

We have passed peak democracy. People really need to start getting that into their heads quick smart.

We are heading, at breakneck speed, into a dystopian feudal system. You will be enslaved and your future will be decided by technocratic billionaire lords.

Have a look at the plans at the UN. Have a look at the plans at the WHO. Have a look at the agenda of the WEF and in particular the people and corporations that support it. Have a look at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), it';s the bank of banks.

Once your money is digitised, it's game over man. He more or less says that himself.

As with everything sh!t that happens on this planet, it's generally laid out in plain sight for people to see if they want to or can see it.

edit on 13 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: speelingh and added stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The 2009 swine flu as well. But this time we are told that everything is ok.

www.buzzfeed.com...

“Gallagher and four other NHS professionals – two nurses, a community midwife, and a junior doctor – have told how they felt pressured into receiving the vaccine, were given misleading information, and ultimately lost their careers.”

Sounds familiar

“They are all suing GlaxoSmithKline seeking compensation for what they believe was a faulty drug that has left them with lifelong consequences and means they will require medication and support for the rest of their lives.“

Pharma learns from their mistakes.

And I guess we never learn.

edit on 9 13 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: Fix link

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Pfff I called this back in March 2020. People called me crazy for calling it the flu, but that’s all it is. Just another convenient non deadly virus that big pharma can make billions from. They control the media and the politicians so why not. What I didn’t anticipate was pockets of people pushing the government to take away my freedoms using a pile of propaganda and hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If you don’t study history you are condemned to repeat it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Private David Lewis died in basic training and was later found to have died from Swine Flu. They later found that 11 other soldiers tested positive and recovered fully and hundreds of others had tested positive for the antibodies. The media was quick to label it the pandemic of 1918 has returned! The Secretary of Health David Mathews projected that one million would die by fall and we needed a mass vaccination. Does all this sound familiar yet?

The US predicted 2.2 million deaths in 2020 from COVID. This prediction was made in March of 2020.

The US Government agreed to buy 200 million doses of the vaccine in 1976 and distribute for free to the public. Because of inadequate time for testing insurance companies refused to cover any health problems that resulted from the vaccine. Keep in mind at this point there was only that ONE death from this flu. Regardless the Government continued with the vaccine plan. The Government then agreed to pay back the pharma companies for any lawsuits that came from the vaccine. Noted that the pharma companies refused to make the vaccine until the Government addressed this issue.

The vaccine companies then began to advise that one shot would not be enough and society would need boosters.

Once the vaccines started in October President Ford advised you may have a sore arm but that's it. Three seniors died from a heart attack shortly after receiving the vaccine. Dozens of people were then diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome. This, along with other things, caused the US to halt the vaccines.
--
Now later when Chris Wallace questioned President Ford about the botched vaccine and virus the President lied on national TV and stated that the Swine Flu was the same virus of 1918?

My reason in posting this is I hope more people look into the Governments real agenda here, which is money, not the health of citizens. They are doing everything they can to divide us. Vaxed or un-vaxed I do not care, I only want everyone to be kind to each other.

That estimate of 2.2 million dead was based on the assumption of taking no steps to control the outbreak--no masks, no social distancing, no vaccines. Just let the infection burn through the population as fast as it wanted to.

But in fact, we've implemented all of those control steps. About 54% of the US is fully vaccinated. If we hadn't done that stuff, the death toll could easily have been 2.2 million by now.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I remember!
I was a senior in high school and they pushed us to get flu shots.
Didn’t then, won’t now!

Not to slide the thread, but, a year earlier they told us we no longer had to hold our hand over our heart when saying the pledge of allegiance.

Great OP!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Maybe, maybe not.
A known scientific principle is that you can not prove a negative.
It could have taken 2.2 million all the same. If no measures had been taken the current numbers may not have been all so different than the ones we currently have.
Maybe folks just being more conscious about hygiene made the difference. Saying what might be or might have been is usually all speculation.
Not being purposely argumentive, just my point of view as I understand things.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

1976 Flu Response...sound familiar?

Which has been my exact thought this entire time .
"And I was there ....."
(paraphrase of Walter Cronkite)
edit on 9/13/21 by Gothmog because: I can never get used to this fancy keyboard

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

A short video on the 1976 flu vax…

mobile.twitter.com... twcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.waynedupree.com%2F2021%2F09%2F60-minutes-swine-flu-piece%2F
edit on 9 13 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

And of course, on the other side, there were the smallpox, typhus, measles, influenza, plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever and pertussis epidemics, which also had their deniers, too.

And we know that in the last 200 years, generally, vaccinations, and lock downs, and other preventative measures worked, and the deniers were provably wrong, and many many more people would have died if no-one ever did anything to prevent the spread of the diseases.

List of epidemics From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And of course, on the other side, there were the smallpox, typhus, measles, influenza, plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever and pertussis epidemics,

Of which none are related in any form of COVID .

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Desperate folk use false comparisons .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I have absolutely no issue taking a vaccine that is proven to be less deadly than the virus.

Tetanus for instance. The survival rate is about the same as the death rate for Covid. Just makes sense and it has been tested.

Still waiting on this one. And no it hasn’t been tested. The long term trials have to continue for quite a while yet.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
That estimate of 2.2 million dead was based on the assumption of taking no steps to control the outbreak--no masks, no social distancing,

And real, actual studies have now shown that neither masks nor siocial distancing had any substantive effect one way or another. So... nopey dopey. Try again.

no vaccines. Just let the infection burn through the population as fast as it wanted to.

If we'd done that, protected the most at risk instead of sending sick people directly into into their focused populations (old folks homes etc), and focused on treatments (HCQ+Zinc, Ivermectin, etc), the death toll would have been reduced by 90%, and our economy would still be chugging along - and Donald Trump would be in the White House.

But in fact, we've implemented all of those control steps.

Yes, to the total and absolute detriment of our economy and society.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And of course, on the other side, there were the smallpox, typhus, measles, influenza, plague, cholera, malaria, tuberculosis, mumps, yellow fever and pertussis epidemics, which also had their deniers, too.

And we know that in the last 200 years, generally, vaccinations, and lock downs, and other preventative measures worked, and the deniers were provably wrong, and many many more people would have died if no-one ever did anything to prevent the spread of the diseases.

who pulled your string? The topic is the failed vaccine push from swine flu in the 70's. Is that too hard to follow?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The fact is the media / governmet (they are the same at this point) continues to push for this vaccine. On August 27th CBS News posted another article stating "Model predicts 100k more COVID death in US".

I do not think for one second we would have ever reached 2.2 million, the death rate of COVID is less than 1% and really low when we factor in everyone under 40. Lets not pretend that all the confirmed COVID deaths were really from COVID. I know for a fact here in FL there was a man on a motorcycle that crashed and died, the ER stated COVID death because they tested him after his death. The reasoning behind was that COVID may have made him cough and lose control?? This is how desperate they are.

And if our country would have allowed Ivermectin and other treatments that are shown to work we may not have even reached 20k deaths, but those treatments would not line big pharma's pockets. We also know its not about health since the countries number one killer, heart disease, has been ignored for years.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

I have absolutely no issue taking a vaccine that is proven to be less deadly than the virus.

Tetanus for instance. The survival rate is about the same as the death rate for Covid. Just makes sense and it has been tested.

Still waiting on this one. And no it hasn’t been tested. The long term trials have to continue for quite a while yet.

5.7 billion vaccine doses administered, over 9 months, and now full FDA approvals have also been granted. I think your argument may have been valid, but isn't anymore.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

who pulled your string? The topic is the failed vaccine push from swine flu in the 70's. Is that too hard to follow?

The topic is the failure of a historical vaccination campaign, being applied to all vaccination campaigns, and by inference to the current COVID-19 one.

Yes, there have been failed vaccine campaigns. There have also been many more successful ones.

edit on 14/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
LOL
5.7 billion is above the 70% mark.
What’s Joe sceered of then????
5.7.....🤣

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
LOL
5.7 billion is above the 70% mark.
What’s Joe sceered of then????
5.7.....🤣

the 5.7 billion number is the doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered worldwide.

US doses administered is 380,097,703.

new topics

top topics

join