It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just tested positive for Covid - my experience so far

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Try Dragon Fruit.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Guessing your oxygen levels got low?

Yeah I basically took a couple steps and my oxygen went down to 84.
edit on 9/17/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Get well.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Oh sh*t. Is it just for precautionary measures or are you feeling your condition has worsened?

I went to the ER because my lungs kept doing this "quivering" thing like they were trying to cough involuntarily. I found out I have pneumonia. Then when they checked my oxygen it was low enough that they immediately decided to admit me and start me on remdesivir.

Thats basically what happened to me.........take it slow when you get out bud, its gonna be frustrating as hell trust me, but use your oxygen as much as you can and if you can, ASK for steriods after they discharge you.......they have doubled my capacity in a week to breathe

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: GravitySucks

Try Dragon Fruit.

Nah. I can't take the taste, but I do sneak one of my my son's dragon dfruit kombucha's now and then.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm home but my strength is completely wiped out. It took like all my energy just to get a shower. I've lost several pounds as well. Here's to hoping the recovery goes well.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

well i just tested positive as well yesterday
a cold took the whole family down about a week ago including me. then started to recover than last Thursday started to feel tired and headaches on friday. Saturday took the test and came back positive.

so far symptoms have been like a normal cold and only treatment has been nyquil, Sudafed,dayquil,advil although i plan on going to the dr tomorrow.

im unvaccinated and fairly in shape besides high cholesterol that runs in the family but dont tale any medicine for it. although i could lose 15 lbs or so.

now i know many have had different experience but that has been mine.

although i have gotten the headache which i never get but with advil its been controlled. also lost smell on Saturday and do feel like i had no energy. today has been better with
the energy.

edit on 00930America/ChicagoSun, 19 Sep 2021 17:00:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Hopefully it doesn't get much worse.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

Hopefully it doesn't get much worse.

thanks went in today and got the regeneron infusion. chest xray showed a little congestion but not to bad , but all the bloodwork came out good .
oxygen levels werent to bad . so will see as the week progresses.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I'm home but my strength is completely wiped out. It took like all my energy just to get a shower. I've lost several pounds as well. Here's to hoping the recovery goes well.

man that sucks and i hope for your continued positive progress.

im a little behind you but i know what you mean by the low energy levels.

by any chance did you get the regeneron infusion?
edit on 01930America/ChicagoMon, 20 Sep 2021 21:01:02 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Sorry for the late reply, but no. They gave me remdesivir though.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Sorry for the late reply, but no. They gave me remdesivir though.

no worries and how you feeling now.
I still dont have full smell back but I can pick up a slight scent like from a candle or shampoo if I put my nose right in it, lol. I still get a headache mid evening sometimes but might be associated to something else like eye strain by working with a new system.

the real weird thing is that I can sense their is a smell but just cant smell it. Like I walk into the room and I sense the candles are on and can almost feel a scent but just cant smell it.
edit on 391031America/ChicagoMon, 04 Oct 2021 08:39:12 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join