It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Sexually Graphic: Yet Your Child May Be Ingesting This

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is vile and sickening! I can't believe it's even legal to publish pedophilic material like this in the first place, let alone have it in a school.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if the school was paid to put the materials/books in the first place?

(post by OlllTymer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

AHAHAHAGAHA.

wait I think he was serious

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Alien Abduct
And yet...

The National Archives puts a "harmful language alert" on the Constitution of the United States.

If you want to save the Nat Archives, just add a few stories about children diddling each other and they will take the warning off..

Sorry for being gross, but this is what the western world is becoming.

Perversion is fast becoming the norm in many circles and those of us who still have morals are being overtaken by the cult..
edit on 18-9-2021 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Fyi , there are two books called lawn boy. Some people are saying it's possible they just bought the wrong book that ended up being pedo stuff.

Most likely the case , considering the other book is aimed at kids/young adults.

Tell us you support pedophilia material for 4th graders without telling us you support pedophilia material for 4th graders.

Seriously? I mention that ordering the wrong book might have happend and you call me a pedophile?

You have the reading comprehension of a 4th grader and should be restricted from responding and saying anything on ats. Because you are mentally retarded.

But i regress. Even mentally handicapped have enough intelligence to not call someone a pedophile for merly asking a question.

So what is the word for dumber than the mentally handicapped?
edit on 18-9-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: everyone
People like him who are defending and excusing this are just apologists and very suspect and "Progressive's".

Not much to defend here, the mother ordered the wrong book.

The mother did not order the book. the book came from the school and next to that this is situation has been occurring at grade schools a lot lately. Even where parents pointing this out and reading out of the books which had the intended age for it printed on it and while reading the same type of stories you see in the OP to the school boards even got their mics muted. And those books also came from the schools itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join