It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Sexually Graphic: Yet Your Child May Be Ingesting This

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This school in Texas has a past with putting sexually graphic books including scenes of molestation and sexual acts between children as young as 10 years old on the shelves availablefor their children. These books have been made available for even 4th graders. Now they come under fire from angry parents once again. How many other schools across the country are doing the same? You might want to give a thorough look at the list of books available to your young child.

Below is a video of a parent reading excerpts from a book titled 'Lawn Boy' which was on a short list for the student to choose from for required reading. Warning the following videos contain graphic language and sexually graphic material. Kinda messed up to have to put this disclaimer on here when this book was available to her 4th grader huh? Well here goes.

This is the short video.

And this is the long version for full context. If you want to skip to the parent I'm focusing on here then skip to the 1:20:00 mark.

Here is an older story regarding some other skanky material that was pulled off the shelves I believe it was last summer....yet obviously they keep trying to sneak this crap in there.

Leander ISD says it removed 6 books from reading lists, drafting new policy regarding 'inappropriate' books

SOURCE

edit on 9/13/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed links

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Cultural Perversion on the loose 😧

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

this is what the "movement" wants. Teachers unions. It's time to chlorinate the gene pool. it's green.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Disgusting and complete without any common sense. Leave the children alone with this!

Was there not a thread about a similar situation and the sane parents overtook the school board? Or am I mixing things up here?

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And yet...

The National Archives puts a "harmful language alert" on the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Today I was sitting in a waiting room and read through a magazine. There were a few pages with new job / work fields. All gender correct language but terrible to read. Little boxes like:

Robot Technician:ess

VR Interior Decorator:ess

Terrible newspeak, irritating to read and the rest of the descriptions OCD through that pattern. :ess everywhere. Different language though!
edit on 13.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Things are getting more f'd up each day.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is the result of California migrating to Texas.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Texas is no longer conservative?

I guess it's only a matter of time before they return to aborting little babies on demand.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Also interesting how YouTube algorithm all of a sudden does not add similar videos in the feed which it normally does while there are countless of these sort of vids posted on YT. Most probably get deleted. im gonna download this and any of these sort in the future and upload it all to odysee.com

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That is ridiculous. And the parent speaking, she looks nervous as hell, like she is not one to enjoy the spotlight of speaking in public that would scour hundreds of books just to get into the limelight.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Texas is no longer conservative?

I guess it's only a matter of time before they return to aborting little babies on demand.

That is a very real possibility. This is the problem. Film review sites, game review sites , news sites all got infiltrated by the left. Texas is being infiltrated because of the great Californian exodus and they end up having jobs in Texas. This is the result.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
That is ridiculous. And the parent speaking, she looks nervous as hell, like she is not one to enjoy the spotlight of speaking in public that would scour hundreds of books just to get into the limelight.

Considering the material she has to read out loud so others know what their kids are being taught i was not that bewildered that she was so uncomfortable.

Also bizarre that the school had called the police. Ironic actually considering they called them for her and her reading.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Sep 2021 14:52:16 -05002120219America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Hmmm seems to me that many of those jobs don't want to move to Texas anymore ....wonder why that is???

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Also interesting how YouTube algorithm all of a sudden does not add similar videos in the feed which it normally does while there are countless of these sort of vids posted on YT. Most probably get deleted. im gonna download this and any of these sort in the future and upload it all to odysee.com

Excellent idea.

Yeah the amount of censorship is unbelievable. They build custom algorithms just to weed out conservative narrative. This is happening on all major media platforms. The amount of censorship that we can see is huge but I'm sure pales in comparison to what we don't see and the actual amount is frightening.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That is a very real possibility. This is the problem. Film review sites, game review sites , news sites all got infiltrated by the left.

Shouldnt we be celebrating differing voices opinions, why should only one bias be allowed or are you wanting echo chambers with only (i am guessing from your statmement) right leaning thoughts?

Why do you feel its such a "problem", does it give you angst?

edit
I certainly am not in favour of such books being in schools as mentioned in the OP though
edit on 000000p3004America/Chicago913202119 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Holy Poop! Ummm...that's just outrageous! When I first started watching the video, I thought there might be some questionable things that set some very conservative school marms off (I'm a Texan and I know such women), but let me just say I was waaaaay off on that one. That book is unbelievable! I would not want to read that myself at all, but to be passing that out to 4th graders?! Unacceptable.

Here's what I think is going on (right or wrong, I can't say, but it is what I believe). So I'm a man of faith, and I believe that we're in the throws of a Satanic coup. Even those who don't agree from a spiritual standpoint would quite possibly agree that evil is strutting through the world, and increasingly so. I believe that the human powers on Earth (call then what you will, The Committee of 300, Illuminati, etc etc) are incredibly pedophiliac. There are plenty of stories that support this assertion. What they want to do, much like NAMBLA, is to normalize their sick behaviors, and that starts with normalizing it inside of the children whom, ultimately, they desire. How many parents stop to read the books their children are given (I know, I know, many who actually read this post will say that you do, and I believe and respect you for it, but believe me when I say that I'm sure that many don't). And so, filth like this slips past parents radar and children's forming sexual psychologies are mutated, warped and damaged. This should be investigated as a criminal complaint.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
That ‘excerpt’ made me want to vomit. This is child abuse.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Also bizarre that the school had called the police. Ironic actually considering they called them for her and her reading.

And the police didn't arrest every damned member of that school board ?
Or , at least , take em in for questioning ?
Amazing .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Fyi , there are two books called lawn boy. Some people are saying it's possible they just bought the wrong book that ended up being pedo stuff.

Most likely the case , considering the other book is aimed at kids/young adults.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join