It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest Question: Why are you getting vaccinated? For the virus or for your freedoms?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I will hold out long as possible but I need the job, have a 3 year old and another bun in missues oven, no matter what my personal feelings are about it I have to provide for the family.

I will be ok with taking Novavax if it gets approved otherwise Ill hold out till get it or get fired.

Isn't that kind of anti American to be forced to sacrifice your morals to survive?

America doesnt really seem like America anymore. Confirmed last week when our fraud-in-chief lost his patience.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

The CCP owns Pfizer, Moderna and JnJ? I didnt know that! Damn…. ‘splains everything.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I suggest you look at the links between shareholders and sources of funding before you get too cocky.

The fastest growing economy on Earth likely has plenty of sway when it comes to profit driven industry.
edit on 13/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I suggest you look at the links between shareholders and sources of funding before you get too cocky.

The fastest growing economy on Earth likely has plenty of sway when it comes to profit driven industry.

Gotta source to get me started?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.wsj.com...

www.gatesfoundation.org...

A few entries you might find enlightening:

World Health Organization to reduce cholera's disease burden in both epidemic and endemic settings through use of evidence-based practices, increased stakeholder collaboration and an execution plan linked to the Ending Cholera - Global Roadmap to 2030 Global Health 2021-02 12 1078614

Pfizer Inc. to support development of a Group B streptococcus (GBS) vaccine for developing country access Global Health 2016-09 68 17252854 www.pfizer.com... New York New York United States GLOBAL|AFRICA|ASIA|NORTH AMERICA

Johns Hopkins University to develop efficient tracking systems for monitoring family planning program effectiveness at sub-national levels Gender Equality|Global Development 2016-11 59 5532580 www.jhu.edu... Baltimore

Beijing Enjiu Non-Profit Organization Development Research Center to fund the data platform development and promote the development of the China charity sector Global Policy and Advocacy 2016-11 13 100000 www.FoundationCenter.org.cn... Beijing Beijing China

Wuhan University to provide scientific evidence to policy makers to lower the price and improve multi-financing policies of TB drugs that lead to improved accessibilities of high quality TB services and reduced financial burden for TB patients Global Policy and Advocacy 2021-01 7 127650 en.whu.edu.cn... Wuhan Hubei China

China CDC to support a landscape research on TB vaccines research and development and generate evidence to improve TB vaccine development and use in China Global Policy and Advocacy 2021-05 24 100000 www.chinacdc.cn... Beijing Beijing China

China CDC to support a landscape research on TB vaccines research and development and generate evidence to improve TB vaccine development and use in China Global Policy and Advocacy 2021-05 24 100000 www.chinacdc.cn... Beijing Beijing China

Shanghai Center of Biomedicine Development To accelerate vaccine development in Shanghai and Yangzi river Delta to address global health challenges in China and the world Global Policy and Advocacy 2021-08 28 2650000 www.biomed.org.cn Shanghai China

Wuhan University to establish international research networks and data sharing platforms as well as develop policy recommendations for improving the medical insurance system in China Global Policy and Advocacy 2018-11 14 499944 en.whu.edu.cn... Wuhan Hubei China

China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Medicines & Health Products to increase the accessibility, affordability and quality of healthcare products and services for low income or poor populations in Ethiopia and Africa through strengthened Ethiopia-China partnership in healthcare sector development Global Development|Global Policy and Advocacy 2018-10 36 500000 www.cccmhpie.org.cn... Beijing China

ModernaTX, Inc. to develop a novel platform technologies for antibodies or vaccines to reduce HIV acquisition in developing countries Global Health 2016-01 84 19984859 www.modernatx.com... Cambridge Massachusetts United States GLOBAL

My personal favourite:
World Health Organization to establish data standards, specifications, and guidance for COVID immunization data systems Global Development 2021-04 6 500000 www.who.int... Geneva Switzerland GLOBAL

edit on 13/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
www.wsj.com...

www.gatesfoundation.org...

A few entries you might find enlightening:

World Health Organization to reduce cholera's disease burden in both epidemic and endemic settings through use of evidence-based practices, increased stakeholder collaboration and an execution plan linked to the Ending Cholera - Global Roadmap to 2030 Global Health 2021-02 12 1078614

Pfizer Inc. to support development of a Group B streptococcus (GBS) vaccine for developing country access Global Health 2016-09 68 17252854 www.pfizer.com... New York New York United States GLOBAL|AFRICA|ASIA|NORTH AMERICA

Johns Hopkins University to develop efficient tracking systems for monitoring family planning program effectiveness at sub-national levels Gender Equality|Global Development 2016-11 59 5532580 www.jhu.edu... Baltimore

Beijing Enjiu Non-Profit Organization Development Research Center to fund the data platform development and promote the development of the China charity sector Global Policy and Advocacy 2016-11 13 100000 www.FoundationCenter.org.cn... Beijing Beijing China

Wuhan University to provide scientific evidence to policy makers to lower the price and improve multi-financing policies of TB drugs that lead to improved accessibilities of high quality TB services and reduced financial burden for TB patients Global Policy and Advocacy 2021-01 7 127650 en.whu.edu.cn... Wuhan Hubei China

Shanghai Center of Biomedicine Development To accelerate vaccine development in Shanghai and Yangzi river Delta to address global health challenges in China and the world Global Policy and Advocacy 2021-08 28 2650000 www.biomed.org.cn Shanghai China

Wuhan University to establish international research networks and data sharing platforms as well as develop policy recommendations for improving the medical insurance system in China Global Policy and Advocacy 2018-11 14 499944 en.whu.edu.cn... Wuhan Hubei China

China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Medicines & Health Products to increase the accessibility, affordability and quality of healthcare products and services for low income or poor populations in Ethiopia and Africa through strengthened Ethiopia-China partnership in healthcare sector development Global Development|Global Policy and Advocacy 2018-10 36 500000 www.cccmhpie.org.cn... Beijing China

ModernaTX, Inc. to develop a novel platform technologies for antibodies or vaccines to reduce HIV acquisition in developing countries Global Health 2016-01 84 19984859 www.modernatx.com... Cambridge Massachusetts United States GLOBAL

My personal favourite:
World Health Organization to establish data standards, specifications, and guidance for COVID immunization data systems Global Development 2021-04 6 500000 www.who.int... Geneva Switzerland GLOBAL

No getting around the global economy, it seems. But is there anything to demonstrate that Pfizer et al is working directly with the CCP to release a bioweapon?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I work on a covid testing site so it was a pretty easy decision to make really.

Most likely mandated to you .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

The only reason I would be coerced into getting the jab is so that I can stay employed to feed my family.

I have to give up freedom to make sure that the vaccinated Nancys feel safe enough to go to the movies.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

The CCP owns Pfizer, Moderna and JnJ? I didnt know that! Damn…. ‘splains everything.

The CCP in China supplies a critical component/ingredient to Pfizer so they can make their "vaccine" Pfizer has a satellite operation in China to deal with that part of their manufacturing supply chain. The Chinese government gets a big cut of the Pfizer profits because of this.

China Owns Joe Biden. Joe Biden helps China by attempting to force these Pfizer vaccines in our 300 plus million people. Now you know why Joe Biden is doing what he does.

Just follow the money, works every single time. It's one reason I will never get the phony thing. Biden cares not about the lives of Americans as proved very recently when he abandoned so many of them. He's just following the orders from the CCP
No way any American should cooperate with that.
edit on 14-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm in the UK, nothing like that for me.

My work haven't even asked if I'm jabbed or not.

It only appears to be the the us and au that are going all extreme over mandates.

a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I don't buy it
..following the money...sure there are billions being made...I dunno...all in all

100billion profits for starters to go around??just guessing...
Meanwhile us gov leaves 85 billion in hardware behind?
No
It go deeper than money.
Sure following the money will get you somewhere in all this..but not to the endgame.
My opinion

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The CCP in China supplies a critical component/ingredient to Pfizer so they can make their "vaccine" Pfizer has a satellite operation in China to deal with that part of their manufacturing supply chain. The Chinese government gets a big cut of the Pfizer profits because of this.

China Owns Joe Biden. Joe Biden helps China by attempting to force these Pfizer vaccines in our 300 plus million people. Now you know why Joe Biden is doing what he does.

Just follow the money, works every single time. It's one reason I will never get the phony thing. Biden cares not about the lives of Americans as proved very recently when he abandoned so many of them. He's just following the orders from the CCP

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Plus..these guys are all already making g billions off all the other drugs that they already have the whole world cracked out on!!

originally posted by: Faeded
I don't buy it
..following the money...sure there are billions being made...I dunno...all in all

100billion profits for starters to go around??just guessing...
Meanwhile us gov leaves 85 billion in hardware behind?
No
It go deeper than money.
Sure following the money will get you somewhere in all this..but not to the endgame.
My opinion

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I got the vaccine after studying it for almost a year. I came to the conclusion that while there is a conspiracy here, the vaccine may actually protect me from the virus and not do any harm. I do believe the vaccine will protect you from something else too, which they will release once all the "compliant" people take the shot. Then only the non-compliant will be effected.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Covid1984

I’d suggest you’ve got this the wrong way round.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I understand that perspective, I just disagree with it. I've done a lot of research into mRNA, and a few companies offering it. I got the Pfizer shot. If you choose not to, I totally understand your decision.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm pretty confident you are both totally wrong on this.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Considering how you make a living I’m not surprised.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Dbl Post
edit on 14/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It's more to do with the fact it's a ludicrous thing to suggest.

Let's meet back here in a few years time and one of us can look foolish shall we.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

Im not taking the vaccine at all because they are bull# and everyone on earth has been coerced by government and science to take experimental treatments with zero knowledge on long term effects.

some scumbags are making billions from this human trial.

Anyway it seems vaccine passports are going ahead in scotland
so you need a vaccine passport for any event outdoors with 10,000 people or more
so I assume this means you cant protest unless you have your vaccinations

does that sound like freedoms being removed , sounds like it to me.

# the government, # the pharma and # anyone who tries to tell me to take a vaccine for the good of humanity.

the criminal scum who run this # show can suck my unvaccinated dick

but go ahead bend the knee , dont let me stop you , but all I see is more chains being added around your neck

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join