It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan man suspected of raping and killing a 13-year-old girl in Austria arrested in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Give him a fair trial, and lock him away forever, if that's the verdict.

And if found guilty locked away in a 6x6 cell with a bucket to do his business in, a straw mattress and subsistence level food.

He lost his Human Rights the moment he decided to commit that heinous crime.

Bollocks to rehabilitation, its all about justice for the family of his victim and a punishment that fits the crime.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Oh, definitely.

Those folks who worked with, and for, us there deserve to be helped. They're doomed, otherwise.

Stories like this one, will be used to color all of them.

I'm going to guess that this animal was not one of folks helping...though that's obviously not a certainty. Given some of the things that went on in Afghanistan--poppy fields, anyone??

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Got nothin' to add to that.

Other than when the time comes, bury him face down in an unhallowed grave--may his spirit wander forever lost.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: gortex

I found part of that quote to be very telling...

A life sentence of 15 years. Really? I thought life was, well, for life. You didn't get out until you were headed for the Potters Field adjacent to the prison...?

Anders Behring Breivik: On 22 July 2011, he killed eight people by detonating a bomb—built into a cargo van—at Regjeringskvartalet in Oslo, then killed 69 participants of a Workers' Youth League (AUF) summer camp in a mass shooting on the island of Utøya.[8][9]

His trial was held in 2012.[10] In July 2012, he was convicted of mass murder, causing a fatal explosion, and terrorism.[11][12] He was found sane and guilty of murdering 77 people. He was sentenced to 21 years in prison, in a form of preventive detention that required a minimum of 10 years incarceration and the possibility of one or more extensions for as long as he is deemed a danger to society. This is the maximum penalty in Norway.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: everyone

They are so woke over there he will have a very very ight sentence.

I doubt they would receive clemency for the drugging , rape and murder of a 13 year old girl.

Austria has one of the lowest crime rates in Europe, and violent crime is rare. Murder can result in life imprisonment in Austria for 15 years, but up to the remainder of the offender’s life if clemency is not approved. The sentence for rape ranges from six months up to ten years in prison.
www.expatica.com...

6 months for rape. Should be castration.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And build a public urinal on top of it. Or a pig sty.

a reply to: seagull

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Of a 13 year old girl???

That's doubtful.

Not that they dont let the bastards off with the likes of a 4 year stretch, out in 2, with little to no supervision half the time.

But i imagine he will receive 10+ years at least.

Not sure what Austrian law is like all the same, but when found guilty he will get more than 6 months for his horrendous act of depravity.
edit on 13-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I am worried how many more Afghan migrants could be potentially criminals coming into Europe with criminal records.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Thing is that's what stories like this are supposed to make you think.

Fact of the matter is that not all Afghan migrants are rapists.

A load of the poor sods worked their arses off and put both themselves and their families at tremendous risk to assist our troops and respective nations.

Another fact of the matter is that there are good and bad people in all walks of life.
edit on 13-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I am worried how many more Afghan migrants could be potentially criminals coming into Europe with criminal records.

You seem to be worried about a lot of nonsense.

A lot of these put their lives at risk to work for us against the Taliban, but you would just have us abandon them to the tender mercies of the Taliban?
Do you have no sense of honour?
Apparently not.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I am not questioning those who helped the western countries and who worked at the embassies.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Good.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Of a 13 year old girl???

That's doubtful.

Not that they dont let the bastards off with the likes of a 4 year stretch, out in 2, with little to no supervision half the time.

But i imagine he will receive 10+ years at least.

Not sure what Austrian law is like all the same, but when found guilty he will get more than 6 months for his horrendous act of depravity.

I’d imagine so. Won’t be surprised when it doesn’t happen though.

Did somebody say woke?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Just you Dalamax.

That man will go down for a very long time, as he should.

He's caught mate he's not walking away from this one

He will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Canny kill it, as Austria don't have a death penalty as unfortunate as the case may be, all they can do is warehouse it.

"Capital punishment was abolished for murder on 30 June 1950, and completely in February 1968."

So if its woke over there its been that way since 1950.
edit on 14-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Unfortunately I see more of this happening in the future... in fact I've read a few stories about rapes recently... latest one being in Bradford, England.

Only probs is now there's not any mention of Ethnicity, so we dont know who it is.

If it was a Caucasian man or woman it would have been mention in the headline. So we at least know what the person was not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join