It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk on mRNA "You could turn someone into a freaking butterfly with the right DNA sequence"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

What political party has to do with turning humans into insect's? I want to hear a thorough reply from you and a moderator explaining why this topic is a political one over science and science fiction. There's nothing political about the OP. Not one mention of a politician or political party or branch of government. Nothing. So how is this political?

edit on 13-9-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

edit on Sep-13-2021 by xuenchen because: sssssssssssssss

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You mean, like grifting?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep, scenes from that movie have been in my mind for the past couple of weeks.

ETA: files.abovetopsecret.com appears to be off-line. That image was this ...
edit on 2021 9 13 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Gene therapy could have many uses’s. I saw and article about the God gene, the hypothesis proposes that human spirituality is influenced by both hereditary and a specific gene called vesicular monogamies transporter2 (VMT2). VMT2 predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystical experiences.

Using gene therapy to reduce VMT2 would render the religious fanatic less dedicated, more pliable or docile. I can see our government using something like that on the Muslim people. I can also imagine them using it on the Christian Right.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
“ current paradigm that could distribute infrastructure, information, and even behavioral loads in our society.“

Um.....Huh? 😳

a reply to: Serdgiam

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

He said himself that he has Aspergers. If I'm not mistaken problems with speech is one of the symptoms.

Yeah, but c'mon that's a cop-out, there's something else going on here, I just don't know what, yet...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Or, just greatly simplify it just to get people to think about, well, possibilities.
It does not always require absolute truth “to open minds”
to the possibilities, real or imagined.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
“ current paradigm that could distribute infrastructure, information, and even behavioral loads in our society.“

Um.....Huh? 😳

a reply to: Serdgiam

Decentralized systems distribute things, where centralized systems concentrate them.

This can be applied to infrastructure (food, power, manufacturing), information (mesh networks, internet backbones), and behavioral systems (social media, parasocial interactions, etc).

edit on 13-9-2021 by Serdgiam because: boop

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Naw..he tweekin.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Common side effects of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine:

Fictionkin
Furry syndrome
Therianthropes
Otherkin

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Is Bezzos intelligent because of his wealth or Soros or Gates?

Those people certainly are wealthy because of their intelligence. It is not like they became wealthy because they just bought a lottery ticket at a gas station. But being intelligent does certainly not mean those people are good people.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: UpThenDown

Exactly.
He's a great snake oil salesman.

All of that is fund his AI work. he thinks if he does not connect humans to computers before they create an intelligent AI that the human race is over.

They are all on the same goal but he thinks if we can do it so that humans will not become dumber thatn the creation they will maybe stand a chance with what's ahead.
Thus his Starlink and Neuralink

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Love the ending

I mean… caterpillars do it.

lol

I love this guy such crazy imagination

But true

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

His wife as a butterfly?

Thought this to be a link haha

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This actually reminds me of the decades older stories about Dulce underground base and nightmare hall at the deepest level where there are humans part human and part some sort of animal, and crazy sick stuff happening there. They probably perfected this stuff there by now and have released it as a product to other evil like minded people we all know so well.

People like former Nazi pharm companies like IG Farben aka Pfizer Moderna, etc.. More than willing to use it on the population of the whole planet.

Oh the Irony would be exceedingly massive if that were all true.

At this point, seeing the evil increasing beyond imagination and some being exposed, I don't doubt that this could be happening.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I immediately pictured the Jeff Goldblum version of the movie 'The Fly'.

help me….help me!……helllllp meeeee!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
From Alien Resurrection:

It's a matter of perspective, I suppose.
Or perhaps it's an oblique reference to the once popular "chaos theory" - you know, the butterfly flaps it's wings over here and it causes an earthquake over there (I faintly recall something to that effect from a decade or so ago).

Just a quick reference from Wikipedia for convenience (double-check before putting it in your thesis please):

The butterfly effect, an underlying principle of chaos, describes how a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state (meaning that there is sensitive dependence on initial conditions).[4] A metaphor for this behavior is that a butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil can cause a tornado in Texas.

en.wikipedia.org...

If, like the hippies in the Woodstock (We are Stardust) anthem one dreams that the bombers riding shotgun in the nation's skies turned into butterflies, I guess it depends whether you like butterflies or suffer from Lepidopterophobia. Yikes everybody, those pretty, shiny bombers just turned into horrible, flapping butterflies. Run for your lives! So, guess who went "shopping" at the wrong side of the stage.
edit on 13-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Elon Musks' Canadian babe that gave birth to "X Æ A-12" or the Elon pronounciation..."X Ash Archangel" though they changed his name to "X Æ A-Xii" due to some stupid Calif law, And every billionaire has at least one trophy wife, gf, mistress. Where does Elon find the time.🤪

Grimes - Genesis (2012)

I wanted to play with Medieval/Catholic imagery. I was raised in a Catholic household and went to a Catholic school, and my childhood brain perceived medieval Catholicism as an action movie: There's this crazy omnipresent guy who can destroy you at any moment."
Grimes: Genesis

There ya go, just play acting.😳🙃

Grimes - Miss Anthropocene "4ÆM" (2020)

A loose concept album about an "anthropomorphic goddess of climate change" inspired by Roman mythology. I'm sure strongly influenced by Elon Musk.

O—Aphrodite
I wrote your constellation
Into the sky
S-s-s-s-s-sa
Suns at night
[Post-Chorus]
4 AM, 4 AM
Falling down again
Unraveling.

Dune Mysticism gang:
@elonmusk = Duke Nelo Musktreides
@Grimezsz = Lady Gressica of the Bene Frasserit
X AE A-Xii = the Kwisatz Fraserach

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Transhumanist interpretation to this is quite frightening, if one assumes that this is the culmination of "postmodernism", and possibly their (elitist) sci-fi beliefs.

Well, maggots, now you know what you are, but we're going to turn you all into pretty butterflies.
Gulp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join