It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new guy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey you guys, it's The Reavers Chain, I'm not going to hide out and not introduce myself! Some things about me: I'm politically middle of the road. I will criticize one side and then I'll criticize another, grew up a 90s nine inch nails style leftist and now I'm somewhat right libertarian

I like long walks on the beach, and..conspiracies:

Not everything is one but there are definitely some.

What's hanging? Hope to chill, eat a few fish sticks, the like- "mmmmprpppmhmmmprrph"

edit on 13-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: messed up my post with an edit for one capital letter. Oh well..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Long walks on the beach and conspiracies. ...
Perfect match.
Welcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You found the right place!
Like someone said to me when I joined just a few days ago after having lurked and on and off for a few years, welcome to the asylum !!!

a reply to: TheReaversChain

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thanks! ..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

heh I learned something...

After coming across so many member enjoying long walks on the beach, I thought what are the odds and DDGed the expression.
needless to say english is not my mothertongue, and I wish my long walks on the beach would write themselfs down.

welcome

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome!

I also grew up in the 90s!

Love Trent Reznor (did you know he did the DOOM 64 soundtrack?), but until my teenage years, grew up listening to DC Talk and the like. Lol. Had my mind blown the first time I heard Sabbath, System, Hendrix, etc. Anyway, cheers mate!

Welcome

edit on 9-13-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi once again Terpene.

“ needless to say english is not my mothertongue, and I wish my long walks on the beach would write themselves down.”

This cleared something up for me, thank you.

Maybe we do understand each other.....

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Lol! Yeah, a common expression. Used to make fun of personal ad rigmarole all though, it adds some spark: romantic settings and happening upon a cattle mutilation. Doesn't that just set the mood just right? ..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Didn't know about doom 64, but was a fan all the way up until I guess year zero, and then the music became more heady "genius" stuff and he went on his own tangent and I started getting into more experimental metal. The stuff you can find online and so on, it matches swedish doom metal, just start from berserkr, and it will link up to similar sounding newer bands that are grungy but just nobody's heard of. You know? You almost dont have to go anywhere..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Grew up in the 90s? I have shoes older than you.
Welcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

When you say fish sticks, do you mean fish fingers?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Im new too, and about the same age with the same interests. I've been lurking a long time now. I was trying to join this site since last year. There was some problem every time I went to join that would not let my account get created so I stopped trying till the other day. Now I can contribute.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Nah.

But, thanks!
edit on 13-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The cookies are an acquired taste, but you get used to them....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You may already know of this, but maybe not!

It is a ton to digest, but I have a feeling you will appreciate it.

everynoise.com...

Every Noise at Once is an ongoing attempt at an algorithmically-generated, readability-adjusted scatter-plot of the musical genre-space, based on data tracked and analyzed for 5,548 genre-shaped distinctions by Spotify as of 2021-09-10. The calibration is fuzzy, but in general down is more organic, up is more mechanical and electric; left is denser and more atmospheric, right is spikier and bouncier.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Coated in breadcrumbs? Then yes. (I'm English, we call 'em fish fingers. Don't ask me why.) The Dutch call them vissticks which translates to fishsticks. Then again, the Dutch call peanut butter (translated) peanut cheese. What a strange world we live in. I don't know what I'm still doing in this country...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Dude!

After a nice long walk beach combing, whip up some beer batter, add a bit of dill, toss in, and thoroughly coat a nice hunk of fresh scrod haddock, deep fry in beef tallow with some fresh cut fries.....Oh Man!!!! 😎

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Huh?

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Y'all also drive on the wrong side of the road.

. ..
edit on 13-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join