It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of the Snake - Rough Final - Unedited and Uncut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello everybody. Just wanted to share something with everybody here. It is something I have been working on for some time, unbeknownst to me at that time that this would be the first result lol. Reason for sharing it here is, I always loved ATS, conspiracies, and the topics brought up here, and you might say it was one of the first places I started looking for answers way back when. Only the answers I received so far are mostly coming from the spiritual plane to my surprise. So I guess you could call it my path in life towards spiritual awakening, and I am just getting started I get the feeling. Hopefully it will still cater to the conspiracy minded (deny ignorance), but especially the religious and spiritual minded people here. The book does contain usage of psychedelic plants, so if you disagree on that, do not read it. Other than that it is fairly straight forwarded. Starting at the beginning of my life here on this plane of existence. The book is free, so share it, delete it, print it, post it, you can do what you want with it.

It is a Mediafire link, not sure why it is not allowing me to post it. Just replace the (nolink) part with m ediafire . com for now (without spaces).

The Book of the Snake - Rough Final - Unedited and Uncut
edit on 13-9-2021 by Spinvis because: link not working

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Link isn't working for me. Very curious to read though.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yeah I want to see it too. Maybe there's some kind of a header that you're supposed to put in a link, or a post somewhere that describes how to post a link?.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spinvis

I started reading. I will read more when I get a chance, it is nearly 3AM here

But from what I read at the start, there are a few things I can help you with

Enki and Ea are not the same thing

Enki mean "Conscious"
Ea mean "Thought"
Enki Ea means "Conscious Thought"
Enlil means "Consciousness"
Annunaki means "Intelligence"

You need to understand the 3 aspects of SELF
1) Conscious
2) Thought
3) Consciousness

1) Conscious is the centre of the projection of self

2) Thought is the fluid aspect of mind in transition. It is like water, time and all other fluid concepts. Tangible only as a medium between PERCEPTION an PERCEIVER

3) Consciousness is the recycling of the conscious through sensory return. It is how emotion is connected to self

These are translated a little bit differently from culture to culture, but the concept of the 3 aspects or "Trinity" remain pretty much the same

Thoth means "Thought"

It is the same word as "Ea". It is also the same word as "Thor", or the modern "Theos" translated to mean "God" in the Bible

They all mean thought

Hermes is not the same as Thoth. But they are relative, which is why they get confused

Hermes means "Emotion". It refers to the system of sensory connection, for consciousness

The Bible version of some of these words are:

Angel means "Intelligence". It is the same word as "Annunaki". It is also the same word as "Ankh" in Egyptian, which is horribly mistranslated, though relative in understanding to what it actually means

If someone holds an Ankh in Egyptian hieroglyphs, it means they are intelligent

Hermes/Emotion, is correlated to Thoth/Thought, because "Emotion is born of thought. It is the recycling of consciousness, to conscious

The Biblical equivalent of "Enki" is "Christ"

Christ means "Conscious". Exactly the same as the word "Enki"

Jesus means "Emotion(al). Exactly the same as the word "Hermes"

The reason that Jesus and Yeshua/Joshua are confused as being the same person, is because one of the names refers to emotion from the aspect of it being fed into the body to be felt. The other refers to it from the aspect of it being felt within the body as sense

One is the sense. The other is the sensing

Same as the difference between "Conscious" being centre, and "Consciousness" being the return

"Jesus Christ is born of God", literally means "Emotional Conscious is born of thought"

The same as Thoth/Theos/Thor/Ea, being mistaken for Hermes. Because Hermes/Emotion is born of Thoth/Thought

Read the stories about Ea understanding what Ea means, and you will see it is talking about how "Thought" helped people pull themselves up out of the mud, into society

The story about Enlil and Ea, talks about how the emotions (Enlil) attached to thought (Ea) can keep you up at night

The price of knowledge and the value of innocence

They are explaining how people oppose knowledge, because of the problems that come with it

And how those who bring forth that knowledge need to write it down to protect it and give it to future generations

These stories link directly into our number system

The Om symbols

The first 5 books of the old testament

The first 4 books of the new testament

Symbols, across all the religions

The most basic symbol that encapsulates everything is the Om symbol

It represents the 3 aspects of self I was talking about

It is also shorthand for not only the the symbols for the number 1, 2, 3

But it is also shorthand for the foundation of geometry and mathematics

They all tie in together

The symbol for the number 1 and the crown on top of the OM symbol, are both short-hand for the radius of a circle

The symbol for the number 2 and the circle on the right of the OM symbol, are both short-hand for the outside of the circle

The symbol for the number 3 and the symbol that looks like a 3 on the left of the OM symbol, are both short-hand for the meeting of forces. Inside and outside. All that is fluid in nature

Conscious
Thought
Consciousness

All mythology is the same

It is just misunderstood principles of Biology, Geometry and physics

I hope this helps you a little

I'll read more later

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Hi Compendium, thanks for such an extensive reply, wow. Reason I put Ea/Enki, Toth and Hermes on top is too introduce the reader to a little mythology since I refer to it near the end. Maybe it can confuse the more knowledgeable people? Maybe spelling it out like you do is better? But, I also don't want to confuse the new reader, with to much information all at once.

Most people are more literal, and I don't see anything wrong in that, since that's where I'm coming from.

The more simpler, the easier it is to understand, at least in my opinion. And the less baggage and less preconceptions, the easier it is for the spiritual path to unfold. At least from my own experience so far. And I'm a complete idiot
. Also, since it's such a highly personal thing, what works for one, might not work for the other. And this is what worked for me so far.

And isn't discovering it for yourself, what makes it so fun and wonderful in the first place?

Feel free to PM me as well. Looking forward to your next reply.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Spinvis because: -

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why are you putting the OP in the religion, faith, and theology forum again?

I do believe this needs to go into Skunkworks.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I had absolutely no clue as to where to put it, since there's so many different sub forums. Mods can move it if they want.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spinvis

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

It fits under the definition of Theology as much as the Bible or any similar book or compendium

Some would argue the corrupted translations of the Bible deserve to be in skunk works more than coherent texts trying to rationalise personal experience to something greater

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

Thanks for your reply, it put a big smile on my face, never before I received such a compliment. Much love < 3
edit on 18-9-2021 by Spinvis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Update 4-4-22: latest concept version added. Loads of changes, improvements, additions, deletions, new chapter started, still WIP. Will gradually update the post with progress.

www....(nolink)/file/9peplu1vwpvsa9q/The+Book+of+the+Snake+and+The+Book+of+the+Dove+-+Unedited+and+Uncut.pdf/file

It is a Mediafire link, not sure why it is not allowing me to post it. Just replace the (nolink) part with m ediafire . com for now (without spaces).

new topics

top topics

join