It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vladimir Putin: I think I myself will soon have to quarantine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Vladimir Putin announced today that there are problems with the incidence of COVID-19 in his circle. And he did not rule out that he would have to quarantine.

"Unfortunately, we also have now Doctors are studying Even in my environment, problems arise with this covid. We need to figure out what is really happening there. I think I will have to quarantine myself soon. - said the head of state at a meeting with the Paralympians in the Kremlin.

Press Secretary Dmitry Peskov hastened to tell RIA Novosti that the President of the Russian Federation expressed himself figuratively when he talked about the prospect of quarantine.

But experts immediately set about discussing Putin's words. Indeed, such remarks in the current circumstances are unlikely to be made "down the drain."

The Last Insider Telegram channel took the presidential phrase as an allusion to "a lockdown in the course of the fourth wave."

Telegram channel "Image of the Future": "The rubric" overheard by Putin "is not such a frequent occurrence to be treated with carelessness. Of course, this phrase has leaked for a reason. he is dissatisfied, he decided to do something bad. This way of posing the question does not negate the risks of the “fourth wave” and new “measures,” on the contrary. Kiselyov. His illness after vaccination turned out to be too clear an example of the flawed strategy for total vaccination.

Political scientist Marat Bashirov: "If, under this sauce, they turn on the regime of restricting access to President Putin for the period of personnel rotations in October-December, then by the person who is at his audience, we will understand who has the right to vote and who does not." ...

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
"total vaccination".
- All hail hydra I guess.

I like this term! It sums up what's going on with the push for vax passports.

You think the isolation has a different, political reason, too? Marat Bashirov seems to thing that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
"total vaccination".
- All hail hydra I guess.

I like this term! It sums up what's going on with the push for vax passports.

You think the isolation has a different, political reason, too? Marat Bashirov seems to thing that.

Russia has its own waxers and antivaxers. I have provided polar opinions.
I can say one thing, in Russia there is no such total confrontation between them on the topic of Covid. This topic worries Russians, but not so much. as Americans. We are more relaxed about this topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Interesting...........maybe he knows something is coming this way and will be hiding in a secure location.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
Interesting...........maybe he knows something is coming this way and will be hiding in a secure location.

Putin never hides. At most, 2 times a year, he leaves for Altai in the taiga for 2 days to spend time outdoors with his close friend, Defense Minister Shoigu.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

2 times a year, he leaves for Altai in the taiga for 2 days to spend time outdoors with his close friend,

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

2 times a year, he leaves for Altai in the taiga for 2 days to spend time outdoors with his close friend,

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Carewemust will be sad that another of their hero's is going against their word.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Funny!!! My mother used to have what you would call a "meme" magnet on her fridge decades ago of Bill Clinton and Al Gore both wearing cut-off jean shorts and sculpted abs.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Carewemust will be sad that another of their hero's is going against their word.

You must be suicidal after the colossal lies by your hero Biden.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: MDDoxs

You must be suicidal after the colossal lies by your hero Biden.

Nope. Biden is most definitely not my hero. I think he should step aside.

top topics

join