It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden doesn't require migrants at border to be vaccinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Link

The Biden administration is not planning to vaccinate the nearly 200,000 migrants who are showing up on the border each month, despite imposing mandates on federal workers and private businesses nationwide.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki confirmed during a press briefing Friday that many employees would be required to get the coronavirus vaccine but that people in federal custody at the U.S.-Mexico border would not be required, nor be able, to get it.

Since President Joe Biden took office in January, more than 1 million people have attempted to cross the southern border illegally. Of that 1 million, 660,000 were immediately sent back across the border, while 410,000 were taken into custody, according to federal data. The vaccines were rolled out nationwide this spring, as illegal migration levels at the southern border hit 21-year highs.

How can we be "mandated" but 400k illegals let loose in the country are getting a pass? The only answer is it's not able healthcare, it's about control.

edit on 13-9-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They have refused to block travel and stop immigration to curb the spread. They have made it worse. Much worse. I don't know why people accept this as ok. It's not. My only conclusion is the US has a country over flowing with feeble minded lazy people that only care about a few things; unhealthy food, TV and video games. If nothing compromises their methods of escape then it does not impact them.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Prisoners are not federally mandated to get the vaccine either.
Nor are Congressional staffers...
edit on b000000302021-09-13T11:28:39-05:0011America/ChicagoMon, 13 Sep 2021 11:28:39 -05001100000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Prisoners are not federally mandated to get the vaccine either.
Nor are Congressional staffers...

All the more evidence that it's about controlling the freedoms of people and not healthcare.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Biden doesn't require migrants at border to be vaccinated

Pretty much goes hand in hand with not securing the border during a so called world wide pandemic.

It's never been about us.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What about the 130,000+ Afghan refugees that Biden just brought here. I'm sure they weren't vaxxed either, but the government is darn sure making sure that citizens comply.

That's fine with me, the more they push the more defiant I become, to the point that I really wish someone would make the mistake of forcing me to do anything. We all reach a point where out values become more i.portant than compliance, and I've been there for a long time now.

link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

I like how at the end, the reporter asks ‘why?’

Psaki responds with “That’s correct, next question”.

There you have it folks. Your mandates have been set. Don’t ask why because you won’t get an answer. Due to the fact that there is no logical answer.

And people are still buying into this BS….. You deserve your fate if you do.

This reminds me of a joke:

A large tanker vessel far out in the ocean suddenly starts sinking, due to bad weather. The captain jumps into the ocean in an attempt to save his own life. He watches his tanker sink in to to ocean.

Not long after that, another ship comes by and offers to save the captain, to his reply “No, thank you! God is going to save me!”

Shortly after that, a helicopter comes by and starts lowering its tether to retrieve the captain. The captain shouts back “No thank you - God is going to save me!”

Then again, another ship comes by and starts the rescue operation. The captain again replies “No need, God is going to save me!”

Unfortunately, within 30 minutes of the last ship, the captain drowns and dies.

The captain then gets ushered in to heaven. There, God is waiting for him. The captain walks up to Gods throne and immediately asks God: “Why didn’t you save me? I’ve been so faithful my entire life!”

God replied: “I sent you two ships and a helicopter — what more did you want?!?”

link   
Joe Biden using Biological Warfare is an ACT of WAR
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Joe Biden is using migrants like indian blankets...

In 1155, Emperor Barbarossa poisons water wells with human bodies, Tortona, Italy

In 1346, Mongols catapult bodies of plague victims over the city walls of Caffa, Crimean Peninsula

In 1495, Spanish mix wine with blood of leprosy patients to sell to their French foes, Naples, Italy

In 1650, Polish fire saliva from rabid dogs towards their enemies

In 1675, First deal between German and French forces not to use 'poison bullets'

In 1763, British distribute blankets from smallpox patients to native Americans

In 2021, Joe Biden weaponized COVID-19 by sending Covid positive migrants into U.S. cities

edit on 41094130am302021Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:41:40 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Something aint right with what people are saying. The migrant "crisis" has been going on for months, bbuuuttt, there aint no spike in new cases. Texas, a state you would expect to show a very high infection figure, as of today, no new cases.
The highest new cases is Mississippi with 3763 cases, why there? Are they shipping all the migrants to Mississippi?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No wonder it keeps super-spreading 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don’t know what people expect with the dumbest MF’er on the planet as president.

But that really says a bunch for the 81 million other dumb MF’ers that supposedly voted for him.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh so so refreshing to read

a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've read it on some threads here about the US (and similar things have been mooted here) that some doctors will refuse to treat unvaxxed patients, or they may not even be allowed into hospitals.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Now what will those doctors do when the unvaxxed migrants arrive at their practices, because if they were consistent in that case wouldn't that amount to discrimination (especially considering that most migrants are likely to be brown or black people)?

Just wondering because some doctors have crowed about this in the media, whereby they are admitting they essentially won't treat migrants.

So they're both pro-Biden ideology and anti-Biden ideology?
Well done old comrade, now spread 'em. Are the handcuffs too tight?
Off to the glue-factory, you magnificent battle-steed!
edit on 13-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Although, as a well meaning migrant at the US border I'm not sure I'd find that policy particularly reassuring.

"Vaccines? Oh don't worry about that ... come, just get on the bus".

After all, wouldn't you trust an administration that combines all the "warmth" and "compassion" of Reverend Kane from Poltergeist II and Diana from V?
Er, actually I'd start running in the opposite direction.
edit on 14-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Q: So you don't vaccinate the migrants?
A: No but we do sanitize them.
Q: Off the record ... but I think it would sound much better if we did it the other way round.
edit on 14-9-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

join