It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's New Pill Does The Same Thing As Ivermectin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you". And experts say it's a bio weapon that destroys your natural immune system. But we are being forced "against our will" to take it, no matter what the evidence. They tried to slander Ivermectin but it's too late for that. Just too much evidence that it works perfectly well.

But instead of getting rid of the pandemic quickly. They come up with a new pill that supposedly does what the already approved FDA drug "Ivermectin" did along.

Why would I do anything these vile proven liars say to do? I do the opposite of everything they suggest. Unless I think they are trying to trick me with reverse Psychology.

How is this in any way similar to Ivermectin?

"Pfizer Initiates Phase 1 Study of Novel Oral Antiviral Therapeutic Agent Against SARS-CoV-2 | Pfizer" www.pfizer.com...

As for "proven liars", how many of your threads are in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin? As should this one be.

Look how many threads you have. A paid shill doesn't post many threads. I have hundreds if not thousands.

So I'm a "paid shill" am I?

Well if you are getting paid, they aren't getting much bang for their buck

I think highly of you, too.

Oh. My sides....

Got anything to add to this thread?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
a reply to: Doctor Smith
The side effects of Ivermectin sound just as bad as any side effects from C19 or the jab. It can cause liver and kidney damage, headache, dizziness, even neurological disorders. At this point I wouldn't take any pharmacutical product.

Here is the list to look over adverse reactions. www.medicalnewstoday.com...-effects

Yes but Ivermectin has gone through real FDA testing guidelines, time, and approval. Ergo enough time has gone into using Ivermectin for various illnesses that it can be deemed safe with a much much higher degree of accuracy. 1-2 years of use and testing make all the difference in the world to a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you". And experts say it's a bio weapon that destroys your natural immune system. But we are being forced "against our will" to take it, no matter what the evidence. They tried to slander Ivermectin but it's too late for that. Just too much evidence that it works perfectly well.

But instead of getting rid of the pandemic quickly. They come up with a new pill that supposedly does what the already approved FDA drug "Ivermectin" did along.

Why would I do anything these vile proven liars say to do? I do the opposite of everything they suggest. Unless I think they are trying to trick me with reverse Psychology.

"Pfizer Initiates Phase 1 Study of Novel Oral Antiviral Therapeutic Agent Against SARS-CoV-2 | Pfizer" www.pfizer.com...

As for "proven liars", how many of your threads are in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin? As should this one be.

Look how many threads you have. A paid shill doesn't post many threads. I have hundreds if not thousands.

Oh. My sides....

Hell I like you Carpy it gives us insight into the minds of the Moonrakers

edit on 13-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh. My sides....

As if you actually add anything to this thread yourself.

"Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19 | FDA" www.fda.gov...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The FDA link is assuming you're going to take horse paste.

No one is taking horse paste. Ivermectin is being prescribed by doctors.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The FDA link is assuming you're going to take horse paste.

You beat me to it, and yes I am not promoting people using horse paste, I'm referring to real doctor prescribed Ivermectin.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh. My sides....

"Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19 | FDA" www.fda.gov...

Sharp Reductions in COVID-19 Case Fatalities and Excess Deaths in Peru in Close Time Conjunction, State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments

--------

Current Clinical Trials

77 Studies found for: ivermectin | COVID-19

edit on 9132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Read some other threads. There are people on this very site taking "horse paste". I mean of course they are figuring out for themselves the adjusted dose.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Maybe the reason the monopoly Pfizer is and been such a corrupted company they know they scammed the population with their useless jab we know they were in bed with china and Fascist fauci was in bed with them, Invermectin was discovered by Satoshi Ōmura of Kitasato University, Tokyo and William C. Campbell of the Merck Institute for Therapeutic research and marketed by Merk, soo the reason of such an opposition to that medication is perhaps the fact that the terrorist in Pfizer do not owned.

Soo now they want to make money from it, soo now they will make their own version.

If you need invermectin as for the Merck brand. F*k Pfizer

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Oh. My sides....

Now now Carpy don't panic cause your sides are hurting. Of course, it could be COVID because even the vaccinated still get it, or hell my friend it could be an ADVERSE reaction to the vaccine?

But if you aren't worried at all and are completely nonchalant as you should be, it gives you some insight on how most feel about staying unvaccinated in the COVID world

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Oh. My sides....

Sharp Reductions in COVID-19 Case Fatalities and Excess Deaths in Peru in Close Time Conjunction, State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments

--------

Current Clinical Trials

77 Studies found for: ivermectin | COVID-19

Interesting. Can someone post a link where the FDA has approved it for treating Covid 19, as opposed to parasites?

Genuine request.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's going to be pretty easy to establish that ivermectin is a suitable drug to treat covid 19 with if this drug is the same then isn't it?

You'll just be able to get good old ivermectin and not the brand name version at thrice the price.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Oh. My sides....

Now now Carpy don't panic cause your sides are hurting. Of course, it could be COVID because even the vaccinated still get it, or hell my friend it could be an ADVERSE reaction to the vaccine?

But if you aren't worried at all and are completely nonchalant as you should be, it gives you some insight on how most feel about staying unvaccinated in the COVID world

Any chance of contributing something positive and useful, aside from tedious personal snarkiness?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh. My sides....

Here in the UK most folk are vaccinated so that should give you some insight on how most feel about staying unvaccinated.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Pretty sure I read a thread this morning where the OP said he ordered it online and was asking for recommended dosages. So what you just said is blatantly and provably untrue.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think they are referring to a lot of fake news stories about people dying en masses from overdosing on ivermectin from animal stores a few weeks ago.

a reply to: FunshineCD

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Oh. My sides....

I see you have been on here a few times since.

So, may I assume that you have nothing useful or positive to contribute?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Doesn't matter what the FDA has approved Ivermectin for. One in five prescriptions are for off-label use.

Off-label prescribing is when a physician gives you a drug that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved to treat a condition different than your condition. This practice is legal and common. In fact, one in five prescriptions written today are for off-label use.

Link

It's only a problem for you with Ivermectin then?

edit on 9/13/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Doesn't matter what the FDA has approved Ivermectin for. One in five prescriptions are for off-label use.

Off-label prescribing is when a physician gives you a drug that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved to treat a condition different than your condition. This practice is legal and common. In fact, one in five prescriptions written today are for off-label use.

Link

It's only a problem for you with Ivermectin then?

Not really. Still waiting for a response to my question. Seeing as how it's been claimed it's FDA approved. Genuine one at that.

Is that too much to ask?
edit on 13-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you".

Have a look at some of these Gematria matches i saved, look at the English ordinal groupings and then the Francis Bacon sub-groupings.. very interesting...

You'll maybe even notice some of the codes over the two images have 5 direct matches.

They hide the truth about Gematria from you for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join