It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer's New Pill Does The Same Thing As Ivermectin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you". And experts say it's a bio weapon that destroys your natural immune system. But we are being forced "against our will" to take it, no matter what the evidence. They tried to slander Ivermectin but it's too late for that. Just too much evidence that it works perfectly well.

But instead of getting rid of the pandemic quickly. They come up with a new pill that supposedly does what the already approved FDA drug "Ivermectin" did along.

Why would I do anything these vile proven liars say to do? I do the opposite of everything they suggest. Unless I think they are trying to trick me with reverse Psychology.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
The shot doesn't work very well "if it isn't killing you". And experts say it's a bio weapon that destroys your natural immune system. But we are being forced "against our will" to take it, no matter what the evidence. They tried to slander Ivermectin but it's too late for that. Just too much evidence that it works perfectly well.

But instead of getting rid of the pandemic quickly. They come up with a new pill that supposedly does what the already approved FDA drug "Ivermectin" did along.

Why would I do anything these vile proven liars say to do? I do the opposite of everything they suggest. Unless I think they are trying to trick me with reverse Psychology.

How is this in any way similar to Ivermectin?

"Pfizer Initiates Phase 1 Study of Novel Oral Antiviral Therapeutic Agent Against SARS-CoV-2 | Pfizer" www.pfizer.com...

As for "proven liars", how many of your threads are in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin? As should this one be.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Pfizer Initiates Phase 1 Study of Novel Oral Antiviral Therapeutic Agent Against SARS-CoV-2 | Pfizer" www.pfizer.com...

As for "proven liars", how many of your threads are in the Ludicrous Online Lies bin? As should this one be.

Pfizer’s New ‘daily pill’ is Ivermectin

edit on 9132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Apparently the drug functions very similarly to ivermectin.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I must say that it appears you slipped a cog or two awhile ago. While there is anecdotal evidence that Ivermectin prevents the virus from replicating after infection it’s just that anecdotal.

Also plenty of anecdotal evidence that the vaccine acts as a preventative. Lots of people have reactions to medicines. They have a long list of side effects that can occur but do not in everyone.

Considering how many have received the vaccines as opposed to how many have suffered adverse reactions is as minimal as to the infection and death rate from COVID itself.

On one hand you say you do the opposite that the so called experts tell you, then you say something about reverse psychology. Facts are you have no clue, and the amount of misinformation coming from you alone is enough to not believe anything from you since you readily admit you don’t know

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Seriously? You even look at any of the data? The companies that know ivermectin works will change one part of the molecule so it does the same exact thing, but they can get a fresh patent and charge a premium, they do it all the time.

They are currently doing it with magic mushroom's. They got great results with clinical trials, so now they are trying to make chemicals that do the exact same thing, but can be patented. They aren't for providing cures or information about natural remedies, they are about modifying what works with a copy they can patent. Why would they allow us to use a 40 year old pill that's been administered over 1 Billion times and is available cheaply and already being made by generic manufacturers around the world? What money is in that for our pharmaceutical companies, FDA, researchers at the NIH?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Pfizermectin.....

Same Great Anti-viral abilities with something Doctors will actually give you.

We take Ivermectin and add a dust particle of one of our proprietary drugs and charge you x1000 times as much.

Great deal.

/sarcasm

(post by Doctor Smith removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

Seriously? You even look at any of the data? The companies that know ivermectin works will change one part of the molecule so it does the same exact thing, but they can get a fresh patent and charge a premium, they do it all the time.

They are currently doing it with magic mushroom's. They got great results with clinical trials, so now they are trying to make chemicals that do the exact same thing, but can be patented. They aren't for providing cures or information about natural remedies, they are about modifying what works with a copy they can patent. Why would they allow us to use a 40 year old pill that's been administered over 1 Billion times and is available cheaply and already being made by generic manufacturers around the world? What money is in that for our pharmaceutical companies, FDA, researchers at the NIH?

And the synthetics don't work nearly as well and are often dangerous.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There is a lot of bad info in that article..

For one, protease inhibitors are a much broader category than merely ivermectin. As I mentioned very early on in this mess, RdRPs inhibitors are also very "interesting." We saw similar events when it came to drugs like remdesivir. i.e. "new" medications to try to increase profits, but based on much more general mechanisms of action.

Lets just say that armed with those terms, one can find a vast amount of information with regards to anti-viral mechanism. Pretty much everyone has forgotten about zinc ionophores and zinc at this point too
Critical Praxis applied to covid is a helluva thing.

All that said, this new pill sure does seem exceptionally suspect in those regards. Though, just due to the nature of the system, there might be something to be said about some pharma corp taking decades old research of known efficacy and then repackaging it in a way that can be patented and made proprietary. Much of this research shows very, very broad anti-viral activity that could completely change how we approach seasonal pathogens.

It should be interesting to watch how they shape the information about this pill though.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Look how many threads you have. A paid shill doesn't post many threads. I have hundreds if not thousands.

So I'm a "paid shill" am I?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Of course they put a "Spin" in it ... what's the last Cure the Pharmaceutical Industry provided ?

Not taking Squat from this NWO agenda .... join me

edit on 9132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This is a good sign if true. Ivermectin will work if the Prion producing vaccine doesn't kill the patient.

But the bad thing is. Ivermectin will help prop up their deadly vaccines. They will give all credit to the vaccines. And you will be forced against your will in the future to still take the crap vaccines forever as always. They never do the right thing.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant thoughts.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Apparently the drug functions very similarly to ivermectin.

Can someone please post a source with a little more detail about these apparent similarities?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Well, this new drug uses one of the same pathways to inhibit infection as Ivermectin. One.

But Ivermectin utilizes multiple other pathways, so it sounds like this new drug is a pile of crap to me.

The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Meh, Ive been fighting the encroaching system for decades now. You join me

The overall point there though was that it may (or may not) be an ivermectin analogue. But, it is almost certainly a proprietary form of one of the many treatments for anti-virals that have been discussed throughout all of this. Its just that Critical Praxis has hit ivermectin now, so that is the lens through which most people will view any new, incoming information.

Could be wrong, of course, and its truly a novel discovery.. but I doubt it. The efficacy shown from some of this stuff is just too substantial for them to not want to capitalize on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Look how many threads you have. A paid shill doesn't post many threads. I have hundreds if not thousands.

I have told you a million times do not exaggerate

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The side effects of Ivermectin sound just as bad as any side effects from C19 or the jab. It can cause liver and kidney damage, headache, dizziness, even neurological disorders. At this point I wouldn't take any pharmacutical product.

Here is the list to look over adverse reactions. www.medicalnewstoday.com...-effects

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

One case of hepatoxcity out of 4 billion doses. I see why you're concerned.

Oh, and here's a study on the therapeutic benefits of ivermectin on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease...it's pretty remarkable:
Link

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So I'm a "paid shill" am I?

Well if you are getting paid, they aren't getting much bang for their buck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join