It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Wins Debut MMA Fight Against Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
The skullcrushers name was Fallon Fox. I don't quite remember if the born gender was hidden in that one. She did a lot of damage to that girl.

The problem is, being born a man, going through puberty and beyond, training some of that time as well, you develop bone and muscle mass, that hormone treatment does not nullify..imo. Maybe if the person transitioned around or before puberty, there would be less advantage.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Basically, transgenders are the beneficiaries of a kind of natural hormone juicing that not even illegal hormones match, and you can't erase it through transgender treatments. A study was released just this summer that proved it.
edit on 14-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Basically, transgenders are the beneficiaries of a kind of natural hormone juicing that not even illegal hormones match, and you can't erase it through transgender treatments. A study was released just this summer that proved it.

I can believe it.

I want everyone to live fruitful lives, follow their passion, but this is just too complicated, sometimes we can't do everything we want. Maybe an unlimited fight league, or division, but it would not likely be enough participants, especially doing weight divisions.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is actually the answer to the problem.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
even Joe Rogan feel queasy about this fight and the other one like this

this 'fight' was not fair and was hard to watch.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its a bit confusing a man who wants to be a woman and do manly things like fight...

I met a few female mma athletes, they were terrifying tough and cool AF. That said, a male mma fighter would wreck them.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It was a choice everyone involved made, no matter how much you don’t like the outcome

originally posted by: penroc3
even Joe Rogan feel queasy about this fight and the other one like this

this 'fight' was not fair and was hard to watch.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Let me be plain. I'm not against transgenders being athletic at all, but I think when it comes to serious competition there are some tradeoffs that need to be made. If we ended up with a transgender training with us, then he/she would practice sparring with everyone just like anyone else. It's expected. But that's practice. Similarly, I see no issues with a transgender taking part in a co-ed rec league sport where you already have men and women competing on the same field of play.

However, when we start to talk about serious competition. I think I've made my feelings clear. The rules go out of their way to stress that an athlete competes with their natural body. You can't do that if you're juicing with banned substances for the other competitors in your field, even if that juicing is being done by nature. That's why men don't compete with women and vice versa.

I think a transgender needs to decide what's more important: transition or competition.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Let me be plain. I'm not against transgenders being athletic at all, but I think when it comes to serious competition there are some tradeoffs that need to be made. If we ended up with a transgender training with us, then he/she would practice sparring with everyone just like anyone else. It's expected. But that's practice. Similarly, I see no issues with a transgender taking part in a co-ed rec league sport where you already have men and women competing on the same field of play.

However, when we start to talk about serious competition. I think I've made my feelings clear. The rules go out of their way to stress that an athlete competes with their natural body. You can't do that if you're juicing with banned substances for the other competitors in your field, even if that juicing is being done by nature. That's why men don't compete with women and vice versa.

I think a transgender needs to decide what's more important: transition or competition.

We agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

or the social justice agenda says that trans women that were SPECIAL FORCES are equal to a life long woman.

your crazy if you think its a fair fight.

the professionals even said it wasn't so its not just my thoughts on the fight.

if i wear a wig as a 6'3" man that's in good shape and i enter the female UFC roster and decimate allot of the women just based on my size and body mass is fair?

you think a 120lbs woman is equal to a 250lb trained killer?

edit on 14-9-2021 by penroc3 because: .

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I guess, this means that misogyny and abuse of females is ok as long as the man dresses like a woman. Who the heck would even sanction what amounts to felony assault?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
But, it’s their choice. I didn’t say it was fair. You seemed quite insistent on there’s always a choice in a thread of mine, but you seem to have a different opinion now. How quickly you crumble.

No I don’t think 120lbs is a fair fight to 250 lbs, I never came close to implying that, i simple offered your own words back at you.

Spare me the trained killer crap, you aren’t tough

originally posted by: penroc3

or the social justice agenda says that trans women that were SPECIAL FORCES are equal to a life long woman.

your crazy if you think its a fair fight.

the professionals even said it wasn't so its not just my thoughts on the fight.

if i wear a wig as a 6'3" man that's in good shape and i enter the female UFC roster and decimate allot of the women just based on my size and body mass is fair?

you think a 120lbs woman is equal to a 250lb trained killer?

edit on 15-9-2021 by Skepticape because: Lols

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

How much of a choice is it always?

For the girls competing against the boys, *ahem* transgenders, in track and field, they want to earn potential scholarships. If you know you're among the best in the state and the only way to prove it is to compete, you do so, but nothing stops the young gentlebeings from also choosing to compete in your race where they have no business being.

If you don't compete, you forfeit your chance at scholarship to make a point, but it's no biggie. We can all afford tuition and student loans, amirite?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

i do allot of Tae kwan do and have done so for most of my life, there are things called weight classes.

i have fought women in the ring that have kicked my ass and vise versa

but if you are born a man, have the benefits of decades of testosterone and special forces training and your fighting some low teir MMA fighter that inst a fair fight. man or woman

and as a young female fighter she thought she would be fighting other woman.

the other fighter in that right might LOOK like a woman but when it comes down to bone mass, mussel mass, fast twitch mussel response the trans 'woman' has WAY WAY to many advantages.

i give alot of credit to the real female getting in the ring knowing she would lose.

i guess i just like my sport to be fair and that has ZERO to do with choice(other than the choice to cheat)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

hit me in the PM's for proof of my fighting skill

also being military trained

NOT A FAIR FIGHT

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I don't know what the hormones do to muscle strength, haven't looked it up myself.

They make virtiually no difference. Men are about 90% stronger than women, and blocking testosterone only lowers their strength by 5%. Basically the average transwoman will have lifting strength greater than 99% of women. Average male is 125lbs, transwoman would be 119lbs, female 67lbs. Virtually no female army recruits could lift more than 100 lbs.

The difference is even more pronounced for punching force, with a male punching at 262% of female. Lower that by 5% and youd still have almost 250% the female punching force (X 2.5). Theres zero overlap in any kind of normal healthy population until you hit freakishly small or sick men and massively huge women.

That stupid woman could have got killed by that man larping as a woman.

Some links with the data sources on them: Testosterone suppression lowers strength by 5% (two studies, one by a transwoman)

sex-matters.org...

Men vs women punching

Differences in lifting

Im not even going into how mens faces have extra bone to stop them getting smashed uo as easily either. Aw hell, I've started now...

www.cbc.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join