It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Wins Debut MMA Fight Against Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I guess this falls under the 'well what a surprise' category, but a brave, strong transgender man was victorious over his debut MMA fight against a woman. Yes this man can now feel proud of himself, he beat the crap out of and choked out a woman after only 2 rounds. What an accomplishment.

nypost.com...

Alana McLaughlin, the second openly transgender woman to compete in MMA in the United States, won her debut Friday night via submission at the Combate Global prelims in Miami, Fla.

The 38-year-old used a rear-naked choke against Celine Provost to end the match 3 minutes, 32 seconds into the second round.

McLaughlin, who began her gender transition after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces in 2010, said she hopes to be a pioneer for transgender athletes in combat sports.

She said it was a “nightmare” finding an opponent.

“I have nothing but respect for [Provost],” McLaughlin said.

Provost landed multiple punches in the first round before McLaughlin came out on top.

As she was declared the victor, McLaughlin wore a shirt with the phrase, “End Trans Genocide.”

Yup, what a world we have these days where a mentally confused man with purple hair is celebrated for beating the crap out of a woman.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Shameful. But no one for Celine to take the fight.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
While I disagree with your mentally confused statement, this fight was wrong.

I fully support transgender people in their decisions to become what they want but I think people who were previously men competing against women is wrong and unfair.

She still looks and is built like a man.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
When I think of someone “born that way”, I never envision this pink haired guy beating the sh$t out of a female athlete.

Am I wrong?

When I see a female fighter, I think of a woman who is more of a Tom boy type. When I envision a man thinking he was born the wrong gender, I see him being more feminine. I get that kinda. I do not get this ^ in anyway, or see it ok in anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wondering why Provost took the fight.

+2 more 
link   
A man is a man is a man is a man, they can mutilate their genitalia, they can get fake breast of grow them with hormones, but genetically they are still and forever be a male of the species.

I see no problem with personal choices, but this genetically born males should never be competing with females, because is unfair and a disadvantage.

Genetically born females should boycott this encounters in sports, let the transgenders compete with each other.

link   
People cheering and paying to watch a man batter a women.

The 'business-like' Taliban probably approve.

Yay progress.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: dug88

This pussy couldn’t beat a man, so he set his sights on women.

I would have just kicked him in the nuts until they exploded.

You’re welcome - no surgery necessary.

link   

SMH.

That's all I can do.

There's nothing to say that can sum up the stupidity involved with allowing an assault like that to take place.

Let alone an Officially Sanctioned assault.

That's not a match-up, that's a F'N crime.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It should be based on the pelvis. Men and women have different pelvises. Take the x ray and class them off the pelvis. Nobody can swap out an entire pelvis. It is definitive to the point it makes any argument against it the argument of the mentally ill.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wondering why Provost took the fight.

It’s very common for victims of abusive men to continue the pattern.l

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Does he/she enter to Aerosmith's " Dude looks like a lady ". Lol I kid, I kid, It should be "Sweet Emotion" which was the song for those that remember. It was the lead in song on the movie Dazed & Confused.
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

They tried this before in 2014 with Fallon Fox

It didn't work out.

Now over the weekend the controversy is sure to flair up again after Fox, presumably, sent her opponent, Tammika Brents, to hospital to receive treatment for a “concussion”, “broken orbital bone”, and get “7 staples in her head”, following their fight which lasted 3 minutes at Capital City Cage Wars.

What is funny is it isn't like these men who think they can beat women even end up going undefeated. Fallon Fox lost to real, actual women in the octagon. So I will anticipate this pathetic dude who feels like the only way to win in a physical, fighting sport is to compete against girls is just going to lose many times and rightfully so, despite winning this first fight. I predict that just like the failed male Olympic weightlifter who assumed he would crush the female competition after he got a sex change (spoiler I don't even think that trans weightlifter was even able to lift the lightest amount of weight the women easily hoisted) and Fallon Fox, this new "trans-athlete" will endure a lot of failure in their quest to try and dominate women. Won't happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A fight is a fight...thats reason enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Just goes to show ...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We deserve what we get for allowing this to happen

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
That dude didn't win a god damned thing.

Whatever MMA outfit let this monstrosity do this to a woman needs to be shut down.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I'm beginning to think we all need to be looking into this.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wait till he fights a black woman. Then you will have a White man openly beating a black womans ass on TV

Heads will explode
edit on 13-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
It’s very common for victims of abusive men to continue the pattern.l

I don't think that's the reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join