It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Irregularities Already in CA Recall - Republicans told they already voted

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Are you saying my precinct was doing it incorrectly? I never touched a "provisional" ballot, I was handed the real thing.

IDK about your experience.

The people in the OP were given provisional ballots. Are you saying that their precinct was incorrect to give them provisional ballots?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
"FYI, you can't just show up to vote, in Cali. To vote in person, you have to bring the official ballot that was mailed to you, and fill that out there, and turn it in there. If you don't have the ballot they mailed you, they'll give a "provisional ballot"."

No, You don't. Its a convivence for the poll worker to match you to the book, but there in NO requirement to bring anything with you.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jwal5150

Its a convivence for the poll worker to match you to the book, but there in NO requirement to bring anything with you.

Correct. But, if you received a ballot in the mail, or were supposed to have received a ballot in the mail, and you don't have it, they'll issue you a provisional ballot.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This was not an isolated incident.

Link

They also blame it on the electronic poll book software. Folks. Software does not 'change' itself. It can lose data. It can not present data. But software does not randomly 'change' something unless there is an action initiated. It just does not.

Any Democrats not able to vote?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: jwal5150

Its a convivence for the poll worker to match you to the book, but there in NO requirement to bring anything with you.

Correct. But, if you received a ballot in the mail, or were supposed to have received a ballot in the mail, and you don't have it, they'll issue you a provisional ballot.

NO, they won't. My wife is a poll supervisor. they just match you to the book (Voter registration)and off you go to vote.
edit on 142pmTuesday5150 by jwal5150 because: added note

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Your many posts showing a narrative seem much clearer now.

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: matafuchs

Estelle Bender, 88, dementia patient, claimed she did not vote and want to know where the bingo at.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I just heard this on the news. What's more. One person was told that this was happening to 70% of the people going to vote that day...

They stole the 2020 elections. Everyone knows this, and they got away with it which is why Pelosi and her thugs are trying to save her nephew, Newsome, by stealing votes openly...

edit on 14-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Democrats coordinate with silicon valley, the media, the FBI, the courts, hollyweird and college academia to now control elections.

The Democrats power grabbed everything and now have the control of election results.

Democrats control the narrative, they can bury stories or push them.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
In this day and age, it should be extremely easy to vote. The fact that there’s this much confusion over ballots makes it ripe for fraud. I’m not saying there was fraud, I’m saying the opportunity exists based on how balloting is handled.

I could care less what California does. When the governor screws up again and again, they get to live with the results. Just like everyone having to live with the incompetence of Biden and Harris.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
All this BS going on is faaaar beyond just the "democrats". There is some serious global scale evil going on and the situation seems quite hopeless at this point.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
All this BS going on is faaaar beyond just the "democrats". There is some serious global scale evil going on and the situation seems quite hopeless at this point.

Absolutely correct.

But in the U.S., it is democrats leading the insanity.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

Estelle Bender, 88, dementia patient, claimed she did not vote and want to know where the bingo at.

I am glad you figured something out by this post, even though it is probably wrong. Enjoy the day

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I am glad you figured something out by this post, even though it is probably wrong. Enjoy the day

"probably wrong"

How so?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Care to specify what exactly I got wrong? Talk about ignorance!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
One of my recent hires left California in January and yesterday at lunch time several of his California friend/family called him saying they went to vote and were told they had already cast their ballot. All were right leaning and wanted Newsom gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join