It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Irregularities Already in CA Recall - Republicans told they already voted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Let's not forget the guy in California who was busted about a month ago for an unrelated crime.

He had 300 fake ballots in his car.

Turns out he was just a drug addict stealing pretty much anything to pay for drugs. He broke in and snatched a few packages from the local post office, one included the ballots.

He was passed out, high on drugs in a car when they found him and the stolen items.

That is the 'cover story'.

I haven't seen any media reports that provided enough to confirm or debunk beyond the FACT that he had hundreds of ballots in his car.

I saw the police photograph of them in the backseat of his car.

Thank you.

But we already know that he had the ballots.

What we don't know is what he intended to do with them, whether he was instructed or encouraged by democrats to acquire the ballots (democrats have been caught paying for ballots on many occasions), and how many others are doing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not convinced that's what happened.

There We have it folks...case closed, move on.

Don't worry everyone, it will be another fair and open election. Just don't ask for an audit of the machines as thats probably not allowed.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We need to return to the old system of voting. Paper ballots hand-counted with neutral observers.

None of this mail-in sh-t.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
They will continue cheating and make it look like conservatives are danger close of taking real power just like 2020. It will not stop until the whole system is destroyed. If one controls a system that always favors them they are not giving it up without some serious confrontation. It would take kinetic force to stop it at this point. We can keep pretending there is another way but there is no time in history where a toxic authoritative power played by rules and conceded. Not gonna happen.

link   
Election workers in Michigan destroyed Trump ballots and posted their destruction on social media.

Not even a slap on the wrist was given.

Rules/Laws mean nothing in liberal-run states, if damage is being done to a non-liberal.

link   

Let's not forget the guy in California who was busted about a month ago for an unrelated crime.

Turns out he was just a drug addict stealing pretty much anything to pay for drugs. He broke in and snatched a few packages from the local post office, one included the ballots.

He was passed out, high on drugs in a car when they found him and the stolen items.

I haven't seen any media reports that provided enough to confirm or debunk beyond the FACT that he had hundreds of ballots in his car.

Thank you.

What we don't know is what he intended to do with them, whether he was instructed or encouraged by democrats to acquire the ballots (democrats have been caught paying for ballots on many occasions), and how many others are doing the same thing.

The point is he had them in his possession when he shouldn't have.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

How about these two. Taking ballots out of mailboxes.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Did they tell you that someone else already voted in your name?

Like I said, I'm not convinced that happened, and I'm not convinced voter poll volunteers have access to that information, in the first place.

I don't know about CA, but when I volunteered long ago in my former home state, poll workers DID have lists of who had already voted, to prevent double voting.

Scummy poll workers (democrats) would scan the lists for other democrats they knew that hadn't yet voted, and then illegally make phone calls or home visits to get them to vote.

Always suspected they were also just voting for them, but was never able to prove it.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If you conservatives think you will win an statewide election in California you have all gone full mental-delusional mode.

If this is where you guys are right now then there is no coming back for any of you to think any election the GOP doesn’t win is legitimate.

LOL GOP thinking you will win in California.

link   

Thank you.

The point is he had them in his possession when he shouldn't have.

Agreed.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

I'm not convinced that's what happened.

There We have it folks...case closed, move on.

Don't worry everyone, it will be another fair and open election. Just don't ask for an audit of the machines as thats probably not allowed.

From the OP:

some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not,” reported KTLA.

When the actual volunteers siting that table say that the computer told them "so and so" already voted, let me know.

Now, me personally, I mailed in my ballot and got a text from official election folks, telling my ballot had been counted. But I don't believe volunteers have access to that info.

I was told, by my election officials, that volunteers will issue anyone who asks a "provisional ballot" if they don't have their official ballot, that was mailed to them. I was never told that volunteers will check to see if you already voted before taking your official ballot, or offering a provisional ballot.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

If you conservatives think you will win an statewide election in California you have all gone full mental-delusional mode

If this is where you guys are right now then there is no coming back for any of you to think any election the GOP doesn’t win is legitimate.

I don't know anyone that does.

And it does not matter.

Democrat election cheating is offensive and dangerous, and must be stopped everywhere.

Stealing votes is stealing votes.

Funny how fast you stepped forward in attempt to cover for cheating democrats.

You won't be the last to attempt such here.

No problem with cheating in CA since dems would win anyway?

THAT is as unAmerican as it gets.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I agree.

Law enforcement should immediately investigate, and msm should give us all the facts.

Neither are likely to happen.

Democrats must be so proud.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I don't know about CA, but when I volunteered long ago in my former home state, poll workers DID have lists of who had already voted, to prevent double voting.

Before everyone got a ballots mailed to them, each voting precinct had your name and address listed on a voter register. When you showed to vote, you'd sign you name on that log, then they'd hand you a ballot.

So, if someone signed the register, next to your name, and voted, and then you showed up to vote, you could show your ID and correct the mistake, or make a fraud complaint, right then and there, and get a "provision ballot: to go with that complaint.

I remember voting at people's garages! These people had access to raw voter registers. I don't know what was to stop some partisan volunteers signing against the names and taking their ballots of anyone that didn't show up.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

If you conservatives think you will win an statewide election in California you have all gone full mental-delusional mode.

If anyone knows what full mental-delusional mode is, it’s you Liberals.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

How does all this happen?

Probably because they got away with it just last year. They are emboldened by their success in rigging the last election, and are likely succeeding in doing it again. Ooops, I did it again....

Anyone surprised?

Democrats have already gotten away with it at least twice (2020 & GA special) and probably 3 times (2018), after nearly getting away with it in 2016.

Apparently democrats think we are as blind and dumb as they are.

It took a while for us to believe that our fellow Americans would actually stoop that low, but we are now aware.

Yes they stoop that low, and they believe they are doing it to save the country from bad orange man, mean tweets and evil republicans. Really dangerous!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

If people think just the Dems are cheating it is laughable. Both sides do it and in many cases the GOP does nothing about it to benefit the Dems because they play for the same team just in different uniforms. The thing that infuriates me the most out of all of this is we are supposedly the most advanced country in the world and it seems every damn election things like this come up, as well as voter rolls not being maintained, other simple issues that no one seems to give a crap about fixing.

It is blatantly obvious that they don't care about the issues because your votes really don't count or they know the issue and are in on it. I get the states decisions on elections how it is up to them to set the rules but c'mon man at what point do we have to totally scrap the broken system and standardize something. If the either side wins I don't care as long as the election was fair and square and the voters can place their vote with confidence. Right now it is a complete joke of a system not only in California but nationwide.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Nobody in their heart of hearts believes the CA election will be fair. Fraud has already started to bubble to the surface (once again). Insinuating that GOP are feeble minded and not aware what they are up against is actually more of an LOL moment. They know. Everyone knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Before everyone got a ballots mailed to them, each voting precinct had your name and address listed on a voter register. When you showed to vote, you'd sign you name on that log, then they'd hand you a ballot.

So, if someone signed the register, next to your name, and voted, and then you showed up to vote, you could show your ID and correct the istake, to make a fraud complaint, right then and there, and get a "provision ballot: to go with that complaint.

I remember voting at people's garages! These people had access to raw voter registers. I don't know what was to stop some partisan volunteers signing against the names and taking their ballots of anyone that didn't show up.

My former home state allowed folks to vote in any precinct on election day to make it easier for folks that worked far from home, so they went beyond the sign in books that were common at the time.

Needed info in near real time to prevent repeated voting.

I have no idea what the current CA process is, just saying we don't have any information here that would discount the possibility. I have actually seen it happen in another state (was quite a while ago though).

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: ANNED

This is the second election i have not received a mail in ballot and will have to vote a provisional ballot.

The ballots went out quite awhile ago. Did you alert the Election officials in your area, did you check to make sure they have your correct info? I would have.

Last time, if you submit a provisional ballot, did you check back to see if it was accepted?

All this checking we may have to be doing to insure we get to vote, and that it’s recorded accurately sure feels alot like voter suppression to me. Way more disenfranchising that requiring an ID, wouldnt one think?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join