It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Irregularities Already in CA Recall - Republicans told they already voted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Anyone notice that these glitches are always in favor of democrats?

I remember when one Hillary Clinton and her henchmen claimed Trump cheated .
Then after untold recounts it was Hillary who fell short on each recount .

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well,
according to the sos.ca.gov website it says....

Vote in person: prior to receiving your ballot at your polling location, you may be asked to provide an acceptable form of identification.

You show ID and get a ballot.

www.sos.ca.gov...

Okay, but the ballots went out before the voting polls opened. There is certainly is no doubt that there are people trying to steal ballots from peoples "mail boxes".

I'm just wondering if these people brought their ballots, didn't know if they needed to bring their ballots, or if they contend they never got their ballots.

I would also like to know the circumstances, and a little more information so we can confirm or debunk for ourselves.

But if story is true, it doesn't really matter if they brought ballot or not.

SOMEONE ELSE ALREADY VOTED IN THEIR NAME.

If that part is accurate, then the details only matter if law enforcement wants to start doing their job for once.

Which seems unlikely in California.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

FYI, you can't just show up to vote, in Cali. To vote in person, you have to bring the official ballot that was mailed to you, and fill that out there, and turn it in there. If you don't have the ballot they mailed you, they'll give a " ".

This is the second election i have not received a mail in ballot and will have to vote a provisional ballot.

i believe the democrats have found a way to stop ballots from being sent to some Republicans in the hope they will not go to the polling place to vote.
edit on 13-9-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I remember when one Hillary Clinton and her henchmen claimed Trump cheated .
Then after untold recounts it was Hillary who fell short on each recount .

If these were random events and unintentional human error, you'd expect Republicans to benefit occasionally. It just seems every time there is something amiss, it always is in favor of Democrats.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Why did they claim those people had ALREADY voted?

That's why I'm wondering if they were in possession of the ballots that were mailed to them.

It could be someone stole them. Or, it could be some widespread Democrat electoral scam to record Republican's votes before they voted.

Fair enough.

That's what I was getting at, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

This is the second election i have not received a mail in ballot and will have to vote a provisional ballot.

The ballots went out quite awhile ago. Did you alert the Election officials in your area, did you check to make sure they have your correct info? I would have.

Last time, if you submit a provisional ballot, did you check back to see if it was accepted?

edit on 13-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

From what I know from relatives who live in CA everyone is sent a ballot. You can return it by mail, drop it off or vote in person where they check ID and you then vote. It does not have to be the ballot sent.

If I showed up to vote and the voter registrars tell me I already voted there is an issue.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Are you willing to fight and die for your country?

No.

Not unless the democrat's violence reaches a point where it can no longer be avoided.

Or foreign invasion of U.S. or allies.

Standing ready for almost anything else though.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
They got the USPS working overtime.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Let's not forget the guy in California who was busted about a month ago for an unrelated crime.

He had 300 fake ballots in his car.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
Let's not forget the guy in California who was busted about a month ago for an unrelated crime.

Turns out he was just a drug addict stealing pretty much anything to pay for drugs. He broke in and snatched a few packages from the local post office, one included the ballots.

He was passed out, high on drugs in a car when they found him and the stolen items.
edit on 13-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If you don't have the ballot that was sent, you can vote via "provisional ballot".

If I showed up to vote and the voter registrars tell me I already voted there is an issue.

I'm not convinced that's what happened. I'm not sure the voting poll volunteers have access to that information. It could have been a misunderstanding, or it could be that person didn't know what they were talking about. Or it could be true, I guess.

Speaking from experience, a few year ago when I showed up to vote, the poll workers wouldn't let me vote either. It was only after I demanded to talk to supervisor, that I was offered a provisional ballot.

I went home and called my local election officials to complain, who explained to me that volunteers will turn away people who come to vote in person, but don't have their ballots, unless they contest the move.

At that time, I didn't understand the "official"-ness of the ballot I recieved.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Turns out he was just a drug addict stealing pretty much anything to pay for drugs. He broke in and snatched a few packages from the local post office, one included the ballots.

He was passed out, high on drugs in a car when they found him and the stolen items.

That is the 'cover story'.

I haven't seen any media reports that provided enough to confirm or debunk beyond the FACT that he had hundreds of ballots in his car.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What about all the people that "voted" but never actually came into the polling place, to even be aware they are marked as voted?

Got be thousands of people who don't actually ever vote that these glitches may be showing they voted.
edit on 13-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

If you don't have the ballot that was sent, you can vote via "provisional ballot".

I'm not convinced that's what happened. I'm not sure the voting poll volunteers have access to that information. It could have been a misunderstanding, or it could be that person didn't know what they were talking about. Or it could be true, I guess.

Speaking from experience, a few year ago when I showed up to vote, the poll workers wouldn't let me vote either. It was only after I demanded to talk to supervisor, that I was offered a provisional ballot.

I went home and called my local election officials to complain, who explained to me that volunteers will turn away people who come to vote in person, but don't have their ballots, unless they contest the move.

At that time, I didn't understand the "official"-ness of the ballot I recieve.

Did they tell you that someone else already voted in your name?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Well,
according to the sos.ca.gov website it says....

Vote in person: prior to receiving your ballot at your polling location, you may be asked to provide an acceptable form of identification.

You show ID and get a ballot.

www.sos.ca.gov...

Okay, but the ballots went out before the voting polls opened. There is certainly is no doubt that there are people trying to steal ballots from peoples "mail boxes".

I'm just wondering if these people brought their ballots, didn't know if they needed to bring their ballots, or if they contend they never got their ballots.

Doesn't really matter if cheating poll workers just scan any ballot they get.

I believe that's how Biden got elected. There was even footage of a poll somewhere where they counted the same ballots over and over and also scanned ballots from boxes the police had delivered at 2am, well after the polls had closed.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Gee.... I wonder who they voted for?

I wasn't about to vote by mail so I went to vote in person on Friday. Surprise surprise it was the same Dominion voting machines we had back in November. I'm sure Gavin's not worried, he probably got at least 60% of my vote.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: MDDoxs

That is the 'cover story'.

I haven't seen any media reports that provided enough to confirm or debunk beyond the FACT that he had hundreds of ballots in his car.

I saw the police photograph of them in the backseat of his car.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Strange isn't it? 2016 election I signed a affidavit that I witnessed a Poll Worker change a Woman's ballot to what she wanted after she tried to vote a straight Republican ticket and the machine changed her vote to Hilary. It happened several times near where I live, even making the news. Strange how it never happened the other way. One of our County Judges (a Democrat) claimed that it was a calibration error. I've programmed touchscreens "calibration error" my ass. I saw the Judge a few weeks later and told him exactly that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Did they tell you that someone else already voted in your name?

Like I said, I'm not convinced that happened, and I'm not convinced voter poll volunteers have access to that information, in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join