It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are COVID-19 vaccinated. What concerns you most about the unvaccinated?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

What leads you to believe we will get back to normal if we all get a vaccination?

Its a goal, a desire, something to aim for. I honestly dont know if we will ever return fully to the way things were, but I know this current situation is not sustainable. We either return to some level of past normalcy or we need to have a complete paradigm shift.

Have you given up and accepted that this current environment is our new normal?

Of course it is the new normal, whatever the outcome of the pandemic. The old world, the one that used to be was already dying. It was built on the foundations of the last century and technology and the rapid change of the world was already washing it away. It like the economy was already on the way out, the pandemic just gave it the kill shot. Even if Covid disappeared tomorrow, it is never going back to the way it was.

Nostalgia is a bitch.
edit on 13-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: addition

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Not one reason so far as to why vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated. Not one reason to force vaccinations or punish those that choose not to.

LOL! I think you have your answer then. The vaccinated on this forum are not afraid of the unvaccinated and dont want to force anything on anyone.

You just proved how you have generalized the issue and painted everyone with the same brush. Why not recognize this as a positive? This is mutual ground we can build from, yet you decide to continue to push conflict.

To name a few ATS posters, Oldcarpy, Middleinsite and Phage all agree the experimental gene therapy should be forced upon people against their will.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Not one reason so far as to why vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated. Not one reason to force vaccinations or punish those that choose not to.

LOL! I think you have your answer then. The vaccinated on this forum are not afraid of the unvaccinated and dont want to force anything on anyone.

Right! It's not so much the people who have a problem with the unvaccinated, but rather the Government and the Media pushing for more division between the people.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

Nostalgia is a bitch.

I will always miss the 20th Century. I'd prefer it if technology had stopped advancing then.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

To summarize, my concern is that we have turned a situation that we should have been able to manage into one that will ensure our continued bondage.

'we' haven't created our continued bondage, this pandemic was utilised by our 'leaders' to ensure our bondage. That was the whole point.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Only getting it so I don't become a social outcast...

Which has already happened ever since I admitted I was going to use the vaccine in six month intervals ever since I got the damn virus from I don't even know where.

Over night I was labeled as a anti vaxx right wing conspiracy nut because I didn't want to get double dosed within a single month.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I’m curious what concerns you the most that will be eased if everyone is vaccinated. I believe that most if if not all concerns comes from a lack of knowledge. Would you be less concerned if you knew there was widespread antibody testing for vaccinated and un vaccinated?

Im not concerned about anything. The only reason I got vaccinated was to see my father. He has Cystic fibrosis which has been getting progressively worse over the past year. It was made very clear to me that I would not be allowed to see him if I didnt get it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So what you say to them is that you didn't want to get jabbed, at all, being a former McCain republican who once thought about voting for Donald Trump. But you changed your mind after listening to Fauci and decided to follow the science. Then, you talked to your aunt who was an immunology advisor to Obama -- both terms -- and she advised you to get one jab every 6 months until you are comfortable getting them weekly and wear two masks during waking hours in the meantime.

You have to convince them that it's their decision for you to take the jabs, not yours. It makes them happy.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been vaccinated, so I can answer your question. I've read quite a few hyperbolic assumptions about "the vaccinated" already in this thread, so first I will address those:

1) I am not scared of catching covid. I know I have been exposed, and it's very likely that I've had an asymptomatic infection. I'm relatively healthy, in my 30's, exercise every day, eat well, etc. Low risk.

2) I don't think everyone needs to be vaccinated, and I am opposed to vaccine mandates and vaccine passports.

3) I believe that covid will become endemic. Everyone will likely get infected several times over the course of their lives.

What concerns you most about the unvaccinated?

I am concerned that severe infections will disproportionately affect unvaccinated individuals resulting in an overwhelmed healthcare system. It's extremely expensive to keep someone alive on a ventilator for several weeks. Here in Canada, a great deal of our tax revenue goes towards our healthcare system. IF my concern is valid and true (which is still under investigation), a disproportionate amount of our tax revenue will be funding unvaccinated fat@sses as they lay unconscious in the ICU with a tube pumping oxygen into their lungs.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Im not concerned about anything. The only reason I got vaccinated was to see my father. He has Cystic fibrosis which has been getting progressively worse over the past year. It was made very clear to me that I would not be allowed to see him if I didnt get it.

That is messed up. I don't know where your father is, but if it's a facility I believe I would be looking for a new one. You might not be able to find one. But that would not stop me from looking. It's a fact the vaccine (if you want to call it that) does not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. Do you have to wear a mask to see him?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Misery love company. Enjoy your failing health in 18-24 months.

CONFIRMATION for those with a brain (that works), the Covid-19 Vaccines are likely

DANGEROUS. Short Term and/or Long Term!

It's now confirmed that all members of the U.S. CONGRESS, and their support staff, are

EXEMPT / REMOVED / RELIEVED

from the requirement of being injected with these new drugs, masquerading as "vaccines".

WTF?: www.foxnews.com...

Congress now joins Illegal Aliens as a "Preferred Protected Class".

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

That is messed up. I don't know where your father is, but if it's a facility I believe I would be looking for a new one. You might not be able to find one. But that would not stop me from looking. It's a fact the vaccine (if you want to call it that) does not keep you from getting or spreading the virus. Do you have to wear a mask to see him?

Hes not in a facility yet. He has been hospitalized twice in the past year (each time for 10 days or so). Hes on O2 at his house and has portable tanks if he goes out. My mom has been the one crazy over covid. As far as masks, thats where all logic breaks down. And i tried speaking to my mom about the fact that even vaccinated people can still transmit it, but she wasnt having it. The whole situation is just fubar.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

I am concerned that severe infections will disproportionately affect unvaccinated individuals resulting in an overwhelmed healthcare system. It's extremely expensive to keep someone alive on a ventilator for several weeks.

Blame that on the hospitals that don't treat them and tell them to only come there when they need a ventilator. They don't have to be on ventilators. Make ivermectin accessible for early treatment and the fatality rate would drop 85%. That's what the best science says to me. We're still gathering evidence on how (in)effective the vaccines are in real-time.

Follow the best science instead of the unknown masquerading as 'the best science.'

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I would say this current environment isn't just the new normal, it's the normal for the foreseeable future. So once again it will be adapt or die off, it applies to human beings and also their constructs (business operations, government operations, etc.). Things will not begin to change for the better in our lifetimes, if we keep hold of what we have now we'll be lucky, otherwise it's going to get much worse as we go on. Eventually there will be a breaking point and that'll be all she wrote for any semblance of what used to be the old normal.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My mom has been the one crazy over covid. As far as masks, thats where all logic breaks down.

I can certainly understand your mother concern, it's actually touching to hear of someone that concerned for a loved one in this day and age.

And i tried speaking to my mom about the fact that even vaccinated people can still transmit it, but she wasnt having it. The whole situation is just fubar.

It's amazing how the human brain works. Once it has a piece of information it will not let go of it no matter what.

I wish you and your family all the best. Stay safe.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Every problem looks like a nail when your only tool is a hammer. Even Rogan threw half a dozen experimental treatments into his body (not JUST ivermectin). We have over 90 clinical trials underway in Canada for various COVID therapeutics, as well as several approved treatments. I'm not against effective drugs. For health canada approval, you need an approved study protocol and clinical trial results. Show me the studies! (Not you, the scientists).

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

As someone who is vaccinated, I am not worried about the unvaccinated. If a vaccine does what it's supposed to, then an unvaccinated person is no real threat to me.

Might they have it? Yes. Might I catch it? Yes. But the odds, even before I was vaccinated were in favor of my survival, so those realities were never a big worry for me.

The amount of hysteria and hatred over this blows my mind and it's frightening really. People need to take a step back and look at themselves in the mirror before they start becoming monsters.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Every problem looks like a nail when your only tool is a hammer. Even Rogan threw half a dozen experimental treatments into his body (not JUST ivermectin). We have over 90 clinical trials underway in Canada for various COVID therapeutics, as well as several approved treatments. I'm not against effective drugs. For health canada approval, you need an approved study protocol and clinical trial results. Show me the studies! (Not you, the scientists).

It's already FDA approved and off-label prescriptions are very common in the US. It's ready to go here if pharmacists would stop playing physician.

Here's one protocol being used by doctors: Link

Evidence based support for efficacy here: Link

On a related note, I tried to find evidence based support on the efficacy of the vaccines, but yesterday's version does not contain the latest data. 🥴

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not worried. What really annoys me is people like a woman going round our supermarket yesterday barging into people whilst coughing loudly and making no effort to cover her mouth.

Folk used to have consideration for others and cough or sneeze into a tissue or at least their hand.

Not so much bothered about Covid but I don't want their cold or flu or whatever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join