It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are COVID-19 vaccinated. What concerns you most about the unvaccinated?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Not one reason so far as to why vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated. Not one reason to force vaccinations or punish those that choose not to.

LOL! I think you have your answer then. The vaccinated on this forum are not afraid of the unvaccinated and dont want to force anything on anyone.

You just proved how you have generalized the issue and painted everyone with the same brush. Why not recognize this as a positive? This is mutual ground we can build from, yet you decide to continue to push conflict.

Agreed. So shouldn’t everyone stand together and fight these draconian measures to force vaccinations?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
How bout we just don't want it? I've been to parties and concerts the past half a year and everyone I know is fine. For me this isn't political at all. I just don't want or feel like I need it. a reply to: AaarghZombies

edit on 9/13/2021 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Misery love company. Enjoy your failing health in 18-24 months.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
Misery love company. Enjoy your failing health in 18-24 months.

Long covid can be terrible I agree. No need to wish harm on people now is there? So why are you?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

One you didn’t answer the question, you just gave your opinion on why people aren’t getting the jab

You are talking down conspiracies while on a conspiracy website …. The irony

I thought Japan had some contamination of some doses and those doses had some limited magnetic abilities. If that happened in America, and some doses got contaminated, do you think the government would be like X number of doses are bad?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the vax is like a condom with a hole in it.

you have about as much chance of avoiding pregnancy
with or without a holey condom,
except a holey condom isn't likely to kill you before you get a chance to use it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

They lack common sense.

Want to join military? Vax'. Travel to Africa or others requiring you shots before hand? Vax'...

Point is only...you can't travel the world w/o vax'...never could.

So, they tell you to get them to travel....you're gonna say " No. You can't make us!"

Yes. They can. They do. You will need vax' ...or you ain't goin.

Right? That's it. The issue is really....to me...to my ambulance crew, triage team, response team, police n fire ..to us all?

It's nothing. Because, we know. We have to stay well.....

So you guys can still argue about it.

We aren't. Get it?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I doubt you get an answer. The people that got the vaccine are either in the high-risk group and needed it, or they're too stupid to make their own decisions and got the vaccine because the people out to make billions and paid for the current president told them to get it.

I got it because my job required it for travel purposes. I personally DGAF who gets it or not.

If that's your only reason then it's a bunch of crap you were coerced. Hopefully, you wanted to do it anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
If that's your only reason then it's a bunch of crap you were coerced. Hopefully, you wanted to do it anyway.

It was 'optional' but if you were able to read between the lines it wasn't. I make too much to screw around with my job so I did it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It was 'optional' but if you were able to read between the lines it wasn't. I make too much to screw around with my job so I did it.

I wish enough of us would stand together that none of us could be coerced.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This wasn't the government, this is a private employer and it was my decision ultimately.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I’m curious what concerns you the most that will be eased if everyone is vaccinated. I believe that most if if not all concerns comes from a lack of knowledge. Would you be less concerned if you knew there was widespread antibody testing for vaccinated and un vaccinated?

The Non-Vaccinated and the soon-to-be Un-Vaccinated are OK if they've contracted and recovered from Covid-19. Over 32 million people in America have done so. They don't contract Covid-19, and are therefore not carriers of Covid-19.

Everyone who isn't "high-risk", should aspire to becoming a Covid-19 recoveree.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This wasn't the government, this is a private employer and it was my decision ultimately.

What I
said still goes.
edit on 13-9-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'll be honest, and I would say for me it has nothing to do with what it will do to me. My biggest fear is that I will lose someone close to me because they are not vaxxed. I've only strongly urged 1 person and that was my mom. She is considered very high risk, being a cancer survivor, losing 1 kidney, etc. Everyone else I still urge if they ask but again I'm pro choice.

The main reason I got vaxxed was because I'm 42, in average shape. Never smoked but I still did not want to see what if. Also, working in Healthcare (not frontline), not good.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
VP Kamala Devi Harris says the most important thing is to protect the VACCINATED from the UN-VACCINATED (scumbags)!

www.foxnews.com...

I think that's what she's saying??

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What I said still goes.

I frankly don't care what your employer does, that's between you and them and none of my concern.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
VP Kamala Devi Harris says the most important thing is to protect the VACCINATED from the UN-VACCINATED (scumbags)!

www.foxnews.com...

How are the unvaccinated in any way a threat to the vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I'm concerned about how many of the unvaxxed are coming out with ridiculous conspiracies as their justification. Magnets, grafeen, depopulation weapons, people suddenly becoming gay, you name it.

And how they deliberately misunderstand thing like the difference between viral mutation and bacterial antibiotic resistance.

The promotion of ignorance is always something to fear.

I'm concerned as to how any of that affects you at all. It must suck to obsess over the inconsequential opinions of others.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

How are the unvaccinated in any way a threat to the vaccinated?

Considering her boss (Joe Biden) said on CNN that the "Vaccinated are not going to contract Covid-19", it appears VP Kamala Harris did not get the memo.

Just more dysfunction within this administration.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I doubt you get an answer. The people that got the vaccine are either in the high-risk group and needed it, or they're too stupid to make their own decisions and got the vaccine because the people out to make billions and paid for the current president told them to get it.

I got it because my job required it for travel purposes. I personally DGAF who gets it or not.

I don’t care who gets it either. But apparently the stupid people I’m referring too feel it should be forced upon myself and my children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join