It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are COVID-19 vaccinated. What concerns you most about the unvaccinated?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I’m curious what concerns you the most that will be eased if everyone is vaccinated. I believe that most if if not all concerns comes from a lack of knowledge. Would you be less concerned if you knew there was widespread antibody testing for vaccinated and un vaccinated?

(post by Middleoftheroad removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I'm concerned about how many of the unvaxxed are coming out with ridiculous conspiracies as their justification. Magnets, grafeen, depopulation weapons, people suddenly becoming gay, you name it.

And how they deliberately misunderstand thing like the difference between viral mutation and bacterial antibiotic resistance.

The promotion of ignorance is always something to fear.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I doubt you get an answer. The people that got the vaccine are either in the high-risk group and needed it,...
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Well it is unlikely you will get a response to your questions if you call people stupid straight off the bat isn't it?
edit on Mon Sep 13 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

There are also many who got it because of their job, and also those who got it because of their concern for a high-risk loved one living in their household.

ETA: I will also add that I would not call anyone stupid for making the personal choice to get vaccinated. After all, it is their choice to make. That works both ways. Everybody has the right to do whatever they want to their own body.
edit on 9/13/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

First, I will say that I do not expect everyone to get vaccinated, nor would I mandate it. Second, it seems that you are framing your questions to imply that people that are vaccinated are fearful and/or ignorant, which is kind of a slimy thing to do on a serious subject.

That being said, the ultimate goal is getting through this bloody pandemic, returning to some semblance of normalcy and being free to live life again, while minimizing those negatively affected by the virus. This concern does not stem from a lack of knowledge as you suggest, it is a goal that we should all want to achieve.

A concern I do have is that we are not working together collectively enough to get through this, whether vaccinated or not, and we will be stuck in the authoritarian-esk environment for a protracted amount of time. The global population, vaccinated and unvaccinated have demonstrated that they have stopped taking this seriously, and this proven out by the surge in cases, development of variants, etc.

To summarize, my concern is that we have turned a situation that we should have been able to manage into one that will ensure our continued bondage.

edit on 13-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'm concerned about how many of the unvaxxed are coming out with ridiculous conspiracies as their justification. Magnets, grafeen, depopulation weapons, people suddenly becoming gay, you name it.

And how they deliberately misunderstand thing like the difference between viral mutation and bacterial antibiotic resistance.

The promotion of ignorance is always something to fear.

Do you don’t like their reasons but it has nothing to do with your well being?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
He didn’t ask. I did.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I doubt you get an answer. The people that got the vaccine are either in the high-risk group and needed it, or they're too stupid to make their own decisions and got the vaccine because the people out to make billions and paid for the current president told them to get it.

I got it because my job required it for travel purposes. I personally DGAF who gets it or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

First, I will say that I do not expect everyone to get vaccinated, nor would I mandate it. Second, it seems that you are framing your questions to imply that people that are vaccinated are fearful and/or ignorant, which is kind of a slimy thing to do on a serious subject.

That being said, the ultimate goal is getting through this bloody pandemic, returning to some semblance of normalcy and being free to live life again, while minimizing those negatively affected by the virus. This concern does not stem from a lack of knowledge as you suggest, it is a goal that we should all want to achieve.

A concern I do have is that we are not working together collectively enough to get through this, whether vaccinated or not, and we will be stuck in the authoritarian-esk environment for a protracted amount of time. The global population, vaccinated and unvaccinated have demonstrated that they have stopped taking this seriously, and this proven out by the surge in cases, development of variants, etc.

To summarize, my concern is that we have turned a situation that we should have been able to manage into one that will ensure our continued bondage.

What leads you to believe we will get back to normal if we all get a vaccination?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

So your president is to blame for the whole World? So Wuhan didn´t happen and no one got sick or die because of Covid ?
We are all idiots in your standard, aren´t we?

They say it will be new normal, those who choose can wear the masks even after pandemia gets over and no one will blame them. It is their choice. Most of us won´t.
Covid does not go away in several years and covid vaccine will be implemented in seasonal flu vaccine. Maybe time will tell.
I am pretty sure that people are mostly contended with two shot, more of those in a year will make people suspicious of the vaccine and concerned does it really help at all. One shot is acceptable- two... so and so - three maybe four.. i doubt it.

Europe is opening up, let´s see what happens to our freedom. People are partying and do not wear masks.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What leads you to believe we will get back to normal if we all get a vaccination?

Its a goal, a desire, something to aim for. I honestly dont know if we will ever return fully to the way things were, but I know this current situation is not sustainable. We either return to some level of past normalcy or we need to have a complete paradigm shift.

Have you given up and accepted that this current environment is our new normal?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

A great question so S&F.

I got vaccinated as soon as I can, despite I have never had flu (aged 45, M) and never getting vaccinated for flu.

I decided to get vaccinated against Covid rather than flu, is because flu seems a bit like a bad cold to someone who doesn’t know anyone having died from it, or who (me) is a sceptic about how many hypochondriacs I know who get ‘flu’ every year (seems like a guarantee 2 of my team get it every year and have 2 weeks sick).

I think with COVID, being so new and so publicised as to how deadly it is, I just didn’t think anything and rolled up my sleeve.

Let me put this straight, I do not believe one minute that anything other than good is meant by vaccines, I and my family have all the MMR and TB and other #, but none of us had flu vaccinated ever.

I believe in you do what you want, if you don’t want to be vaccinated then you shouldn’t be forced it. I think the COVID vaccine ‘get vaccinated and we give you freedoms’ is disgusting, we should all have a choice.

Let us be clear with the issue with COVID, what is it, is it people needing hospital beds, lack of doctors and nurses??

If that is the issue then take a look at your health service, don’t have a vaccine but you pay 1% more tax for hospital beds (if that covers it).

I don’t care if you are vaccinated or not, believe it or not, I don’t care, it’s your choice. But let’s be clear on what our choices actually mean.

What I see now is the government playing off vax vs. No vax and this is so irresponsible it is childish, are you trying to turn families and friends on each other???

What is the issue with unvaccinated people.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You sold out man.

I don't think I even like, know you anymore.

You've changed.

You sold your soul.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
My biggest concern is unvaxxed people are getting discriminated against for unproven "manufactured reasons"😠

Seems too many authorities and non government entities are going on steroidal "unConstitutional" binges😠

God help us😠

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Its a goal, a desire, something to aim for. I honestly dont know if we will ever return fully to the way things were, but I know this current situation is not sustainable. We either return to some level of past normalcy or we need to have a complete paradigm shift.

Have you given up and accepted that this current environment is our new normal?

No I believe we should fight for our liberty at all cost.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You sold your soul.

Can't sell what you never had.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The promotion of ignorance and superstition is what the entire Plandemic is all about.

The wearing of masks shows that in spades. People standing in line to take a toxic experimental drug to supposedly protect them from a virus with a 99% survival rate shows that in spades.

Ignorance and superstition is what Fauci and the mainstream media peddle.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not one reason so far as to why vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated. Not one reason to force vaccinations or punish those that choose not to.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Not one reason so far as to why vaccinated people are scared of the unvaccinated. Not one reason to force vaccinations or punish those that choose not to.

LOL! I think you have your answer then. The vaccinated on this forum are not afraid of the unvaccinated and dont want to force anything on anyone.

You just proved how you have generalized the issue and painted everyone with the same brush. Why not recognize this as a positive? This is mutual ground we can build from, yet you decide to continue to push conflict.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join