It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images Emerge of Pelosi Holding Meeting with George Soros and Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Many of Pelosi's utterances I have put down to either drunk or another brain dead idiot in public office. She did not get to the bottom by herself evidently as she is carrying the water for dear old George Soros and son which IMO explains much. Check the provided link for the nice family photo

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been photographed with globalist Democrat donor George Soros and his son, Alexander Soros.

Soros' son posted the picture on Twitter with the caption:

"In Pelosi, we trust!"

"Was good seeing @SpeakerPelosi this weekend."

neonnettle.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Bad omen for the recall on Tuesday? The white hats need a win!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Would i be surprised if Gavin Newsom wins? not really.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

She's so vile she doesn't even care about the optics.

San-francisco needs a cleansing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

She's so vile she doesn't even care about the optics.

San-francisco needs a cleansing.

There are increasing number of comments like that coming from conservative pundits. Psaki, Biden, Pelosi, are not even trying to hide or even spin what they're doing, even when it appears flat out wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thank God Pelosi can't live two lifetimes...I would hate to think my grandchildren would have to deal with this evil vile turd.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hate to say it,but there's the real King of the US,the crown prince and the wicked witch of the west.This is our future,freedoms a illusion that's rapidly being washed away.Totalitarianism is coming and here's the facilitators.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You have to admire the hypocrisy. Soros is still free after admitting that he helped the Nazis identify Jews, when they extradited a man from Ohio for trial because he was a Concentration Camp guard when he was 16.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Aaaaand this is what Wiki says about him:

As of March 2021, he had a net worth of US$8.6 billion,[10][11] having donated more than $32 billion to the Open Society Foundations,[12] of which $15 billion have already been distributed, representing 64% of his original fortune, making him the "most generous giver" (in terms of percentage of net worth) according to Forbes.[13]

“Most generous giver” = CLOWN WORLD

The only solace I have is, he is 91 and Pelosi is 81. These POS’s can’t take their exit out of here soon enough.

No one is worried about Soros’ soy boy son.

top topics

join