It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a closer look at Israels numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I thought we should take a closer look at Israel's covid numbers.

To be honest I would not even know these numbers if not for Phage So I would like to give him the credit .

"We have a population of 9 million. 80% of whom are vaccinated. 80% of 9 million is 7.2 million, leaving 1.8 million unvaccinated.

We have 514 hospitalizations. 303 are vaccinated, 211 are not.

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized."

Not dead just in the hospital.

So that equates to 80 people out of every million people vaxed or unvaxed in the hospital.

Or 999,920 out of every million people not even sick enough to have to go to the hospital

Since we keep hearing here in the states that we are 75 80% vaxed our numbers should be on par.

So I wanted to check how many people out of a million who catch the flu wind up going to the hospital

According to preliminary burden estimates for the 2019-2020 flu season (October 1, 2019 through April 4, 2020) there were between 39 and 56 million flu cases; 18-26 million doctor visits; 410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations, and between 24,000 and 62,000 death

en.wikipedia.org...

So lets do the math again

you have 56 million cases of the flu with 740,000 hospitalizations

so that equates to about 75 people per million who caught the flu were hospitalized in 2019 2020

So 80 people out of every million for covid and 75 people out of every million for the flu end up in the hospital

How does 80 people out of every million justify lockdowns, mask mandates ,vaccine mandates? But 75 people for the flu doesnt?

feel free to do the math yourself but damm its the same as the flu

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Cooking the books to help Joe Biden become the savior of the world .
And I respect someone that does use math instead of promoting fear.

edit on 9/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It makes perfect sense to lock down everything based on these numbers to the people pushing covid fear and vaccine acceptance.

The worst thing is that if there is ever a really bad virus, they twisted the figures so badly with this one that a lot of people are not going to believe them when a serious virus does start going around.

Remember, there is always a chance in the future that a real pandemic could occur, make sure you do not let this over reaction cloud your judgement, assess the risk and don't just deny it is real because of this plandemic.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Where are you getting that 75%-80% of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated? The latest numbers for U.S. are 53% fully vaccinated and 9.1% partially vaccinated. Some states are much higher than that and some states are much lower.

But you are right, there was no reason to shut everything down considering how it is just fine to let the hospitals keep overflowing now.
edit on 13 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

For every 100,000 people who are vaccinated, 4 are hospitalized.
For every 100,000 people who are not vaccinated, 12 are hospitalized."

How many of each recover?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Where are you getting that 75%-80% of the U.S. population is fully vaccinated? The latest numbers for U.S. are 53% fully vaccinated and 9.1% partially vaccinated. Some states are much higher than that and some states are much lower.

But you are right, there was no reason to shut everything down considering how it is just fine to let the hospitals keep overflowing now.

I dont know I keep hearing 80,000,000 unvaxed Americans so with a population of 333 million

Thats over 75%

And even if its 50 50 the numbers should still be on par right?

Take 500,000 vaxed and 500,000 unvaxed and you should still get the same numbers

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Animal reservoir.

We need to vaccinate all Rats, Bats, dogs, cats, and ferrets ASAP. Did I leave any out?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Animal reservoir.

We need to vaccinate all Rats, Bats, dogs, cats, and ferrets ASAP. Did I leave any out?

spiders and snakes

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

How many Americans are vaccinated

The 53% correlates with how many are fully vaccinated out of the full population of the U.S.
Maybe the 75% correlates with the number of adults that are fully vaccinated.

I'm not disputing that a lot of vaccinated are ending up in the hospital.

There is a double standard with the Democrats that I am seeing. When Trump was President, they wanted everything shut down to prevent the hospitals from overflowing. Now that Biden is president, they don't seem to care about all of the overflowing hospitals.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yeh it probably is the flu.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Do you understand why hospitals are overflowing or nearing capacity?

See there is a thing called nurse to bed ratio. Right now I know at least in upstate NY, around Rochester. There was a shortage of medical professionals in hospitals before the pandemic. When they shut down elective surgeries. They furloughed staff instead of relocating them to different departments.

When things quieted down, not all of them returned. Some moved out of state, or took jobs as travel nurses and such. Recently with the mandates soon to go into effect. Hospital staff have already started resigning. Some just because they were overworked. Most (that I talked to) because they refuse to vaccinate.

Now when we bring patients in the the ER. There's a limited number of beds in the ER. Reason for this is, patients admitted to the hospital are taking up beds in the ER. They can't be placed up on floors because there's not enough staff to care for them.

So basically die to the nurse to bed ratio. A hospital that has let's say 200 beds. Now can only legally have 125-150 beds available. So a hospital overflowing now isn't the same as it would have been 2 years ago.

I'm not exactly sure of the number of beds available. I just know there is no where near what could be with proper staffing levels. It's only going to get worse at the end of the month with the mandates going into effect.

The hospitals locally could be losing anywhere from 30-40% of staff. This is from talking to people at all of the hospitals. They gets memos with updates from the CEOs or upper management. We could be looking at half or less the number of available hospital beds.

Just last week we were forced to take a patient to the waiting room. He had a possible abdominal/intestinal bleed. I found out just this week he died about 2 hours later sitting in a wheel chair in the waiting room. Things are going to get much worse, and it's not due to covid patients. It's solely on politicians forcing vaccine mandates.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Animal reservoir.

Yep, heaps.

For a start there are Gorillas, but it maybe too late for them.

Then of course there's every single other mammal on the planet, of which there are about 5500 species in the class.

edit on 13 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: bolding

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Problem with the Math is the now known issue of reducing effectiveness.

How many of the early adopters are now unvaxxed?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You haven't included a source for the Israel numbers, however it sounds like you are comparing current hospitalizations for Covid against annual hospitalizations for the Flu.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

They will keep changing the goal posts for the vaccination rates.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IncognitoGhostman

Thank you for explaining something that I already know. My hospital has more doctors and nurses than it did pre-covid and we are still overflowing.

Things are going to vary between states and even between hospitals for a number of reasons. The big one is that before covid, each state required a different number of available hospital beds per capita, My state had only 1.6 beds per 1000 people. New York had 2.7 beds per 1000 people. South Dakota had the most per capita beds with 4.8 beds per 1000 people. Many hospitals across the nation were already short staffed before the pandemic. too.

And nothing in your post addresses what I was saying about the overflowing hospitals. And that is how some states shut down last year to prevent the hospitals from overflowing. Yet, they are just fine with letting the hospitals overflow this year.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Animal reservoir.

Spiders! I hate spiders.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If they don't have enough staff. They can't operate all the beds they have. That would cause them to overflow faster.

If your state does have more staff, then it's an anomaly in my opinion.

What about the fact that during the height of covid. People weren't calling for an ambulance out of fear. Now that fear has subsided. Everybody and their mother is calling; for an ingrown toenail. Now with that and an increase in covid cases is going to strain the system.

You can't shut down life when a storm comes. You have to weather it. Protect the elderly, and those with health issues. The rest can conduct business as they wish.

The shutdowns last spring caused far more havoc. Destroying the economy wasn't the answer. Now there's less jobs due to businesses closing their doors for good.
edit on 13-9-2021 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Remember, there is always a chance in the future that a real pandemic could occur, make sure you do not let this over reaction cloud your judgement, assess the risk and don't just deny it is real because of this plandemic.

They didn’t come up with the phrase ‘Never cry wolf’ for nothing.

That ship has sailed. If they try and pull this crap again, I won’t believe one damn word of it. I figure I’ve got about 40 more years on this rock. Not nearly enough time to waste living it in fear.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Good post OP.

I don't know the answer to the second part of your question on why we going so drastic.

There are obvious parts that we likely don't know and are be hidden from knowing. Like it's origin, so I wonder, if they truly know that this was a biological attack on people.

All I can say is that I know people can die from the flu but I have never seen the potential life affecting side effects that I've seen in Covid. Though some are extremely rare, my wife's co-worker got Covid last year. It paralyzed her intestines. She will likely never have full functionality of them again. So maybe it's the # like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join