It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Encounter With a Ghost Back in 2000

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is such an intriguing story. I have always wondered why some people are able to see these apparitions and others are not. Could it be that some people's brains are just genetically wired to see beyond the veil? Or is it more of a spiritual ability that is endogenous to the soul?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I have started to wonder if my mother in law opened up a portal while she was staying with us in 2019.

She was visiting from overseas and was a bit of a witch who dappled in black magic. I had no idea until she visited that things didn’t appear quite right.

During her stay, our neighbours dogs started howling like Ive never heard before. I’ve been living in this house with the neighbours and their dogs for years before she visited. They have since been howling at odd times during the night, they actually wake me up from all the noise they make. Since her visit there has been heaps of negative energy around. I try to cleanse with my basic knowledge with sage and prayers.

My mother in law had a really ugly energy about her, she drained the life out of you. I could barely sleep while she was around, I could barely look at her as I felt like she was possessed. My husband and I constantly had fights, my daughter kept having accidents and ended up breaking her arm.

Anyways my question is, is it likely she opened up a portal to some kind of negative energy? If so, how does one close a portal?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join