It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin authenticity verification?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
One thing to check if you got the real Ivermectin is you poop after you take it for the first time and see if there are any dead worms in it. If you find some then you have the real thing. If you don't find any, you still may have the real Ivermectin, but had no worms.

You can try the same test on some other people or some animals and see what result they get. Should not take too long to find something with worms to help prove you got the real deal.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

You tend to learn quite a bit after scanning a couple hundred thousand scientific medical articles over around fifteen years and taking twenty five medical classes.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Why not just go to the ER, complain of month long stomach pain and the runs from drinking creek water? They will prescribe ivermectin for giardia. They wont check you for giardia- waste of money and time.

I feel like explaining why you drank creek water would be the only issue lol

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Its clear you feel qualified to practice! As I said in the first place.

Happy you told us your qualifications so we can now judge if we want to take your advise.

Don’t let me interfere!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ordering internet medicine and asking ATS members for advice...What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ordering internet medicine and asking ATS members for advice...What could possibly go wrong?

So you feel that everyone here are numbskulls and not worth the time and effort to seek opinions? Sorry, but I guess I feel differently. I would believe most of what I read here way more than I would what I see coming out of the mainstream media. If that is a fault of mine, I accept that.

So why are YOU here, then?

BTW, I have ordered an enormous number of things over the internet over my lifetime. And I would say that 98 percent of the time (roughly guessing) things worked out rather well. At least within a margin of acceptability. Even from Ebay. So, I believe the odds are in my favor. Sorry if your experiences over the 'net have apparently not been quite so satisfactory.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Rich Z because: Had another thought to add.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join