It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Only Shows How Stupid, These Government Mandates Really Are

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

How on Earth will our veterinarians cope.

Well, I would imagine that pretty soon all the veterinary hospitals will be overrun with sick and dying cats... and when that happens, they will have to ration health care for the cats. A lot of cats will die of the virus because they can't get health care... the cat population will be decimated! Oh, no! And worse... when the cats are all gone, the rats will take over... there will be nothing to stop them with the cats gone. Nature will be out of balance! And rats carry diseases... like the bubonic plague! Just imagine, streets swarming with bubonic plague infested rats, millions, billions of bubonic plague infested rats!

Oh, my God! We have to all get vaccinated for the bubonic plague NOW! Someone call the CDC! CNN! Anybody!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well...all the gorillas at the Atlanta zoo tested positive for covid so.....

But they have vax passports now so they can't re-infect or re-transmit the magic zoonotic covid lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

Well, first as to cats' intelligence...

Dogs, it turns out, have about twice the number of neurons in their cerebral cortexes than what cats have, which suggests they could be about twice as intelligent.
Link

You are right about cats getting and carrying Covid and the same holds true for dogs and other animals.
Animals and Covid 19.

What You Need to Know

Based on the available information to date, the risk of animals spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to people is considered to be low.
We are still learning about this virus, but we know that it can spread from people to animals in some situations, especially during close contact.
More studies are needed to understand if and how different animals could be affected by COVID-19.
People with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 should avoid contact with animals, including pets, livestock, and wildlife.

Recent experimental research shows that many mammals, including cats, dogs, bank voles, ferrets, fruit bats, hamsters, mink, pigs, rabbits, racoon dogs, tree shrews, and white-tailed deer can be infected with the virus. Cats, ferrets, fruit bats, hamsters, racoon dogs, and white-tailed deer can also spread the infection to other animals of the same species in laboratory settings.

Mayo Clinic on this...

If your pet becomes ill, there's reason to be hopeful. Of the small number of dogs and cats confirmed to have the virus that causes COVID-19, some didn't show any signs of illness. The pets that did become ill only experienced mild symptoms and could be cared for at home. None of them died.

Apparently, the little bundles of fur can both spread and catch it, although they are not considered a risk, and they only get mild symptoms and don't die.

Is your real point that we should just let Covid run its course and let those who die, die, as it's better for the human race as a whole? Kind of a form of eugenics?

What about other diseases that kill? Stop treating them and just let the chips fall?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Is your real point that we should just let Covid run its course and let those who die, die, as it's better for the human race as a whole?

I think the point is that the whole situation has been badly mishandled and continues to be so.

We knew from very early on last year that the virus was highly transmissible and potentially asymptomatic. That right there says we cannot prevent people from getting it once it is released into a population. The first course of action should have been to identify who was at risk and develop treatments. We did not do so. We demonized any attempt at a treatment and focused on rushing a vaccine that is now admitted as not actually preventing infection.

So we're basically right where we would have been had we done nothing and let the virus run its course, with the sole exception of Ivermectin.

The masks have not worked; social distancing has not worked; vaccinations are not working to stop the spread (although I will admit they seem to lessen symptoms - in other words, they are proactive treatments instead of vaccines). Why? Because we bungled this thing from day 1. The fact that animals have been overlooked as a potential transmission source is just one example of how.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It is not a stupid mandate if the plan is for the CATS to take over, it is more like evil genius. I expect the RATS in the sewers are on board to get this far.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That from a few days ago paints a picture. Those numbers represent a population at 56% fully vaccinated and around 60% have had the first shot of two. It shows quite clearly that the vaccines reduce the severity and the chance of getting Covid.

As you can see, here in Anchorage we are at the limit the system can handle.

I tend to agree that we are at about the same place we would have ended up doing nothing, but not entirely. Lives will be saved due to the vaccines and the other actions. The overloaded hospitals will probably cause some deaths.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the animal facts. Star for the info.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Even if these experimental gene therapies prevented infection and transmission temporarily (they don't), it would be impossible to make sure everyone is 'effectively' vaccinated, all at the same time, and for the time period it would take to accomplish whatever goal they claim to have.

For some, they get Covid a month after their second jab...for others, they claim 6 months or so.

These mandates can and will be challenged. Hopefully, attorneys won't bought off to sabotage them. I don't have much hope though.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You are a fool and Evil. you blame cats!
Idiot to follow the goverments lie's!
wake up!

edit on 12-9-2021 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The first thing I noticed is that none of these charts mention what the patients are in for. I'm sure some of it is for the virus, but I'm pretty sure not all of it is as well. I do know that, around here anyway, just because an ICU fills up doesn't mean there's no ICU beds. An ICU bed costs a lot of money just to have available, even if no one is in it. Most hospitals run a minimum of ICU beds based on what they normally see, and have wings they can open up if the load gets heavier than normal. Of course, that also requires manpower to operate... and if there is a shortage it is in manpower, not in space or equipment.

Manpower is an artificial shortage. If the medical system allows people to simply do their job without constantly placing them under mandates for every idea that comes down the block, there would be a lot more people willing to man ICUs,

Likely, it is a combination of the restrictions and the area. Alaska is pretty well known for cold, and it is already September. Not many people, I think, really look forward to spending winter in Alaska to start with; certainly not if they are subject to the same harassment as anywhere else. If one is going to be miserable, better to be miserable in nicer weather, right?

I'm not putting Alaska down; I'm just stating what many probably are thinking. If I were looking to take on a temporary position right now, my eyes would be on someplace like Florida or southern Texas. The farther north the job is, the more they have to sweeten that pie to even get me to consider it.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: OOOOOO

Well, first as to cats' intelligence...

Dogs, it turns out, have about twice the number of neurons in their cerebral cortexes than what cats have, which suggests they could be about twice as intelligent.
Link

You are right about cats getting and carrying Covid and the same holds true for dogs and other animals.
Animals and Covid 19.

What You Need to Know

Based on the available information to date, the risk of animals spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, to people is considered to be low.
We are still learning about this virus, but we know that it can spread from people to animals in some situations, especially during close contact.
More studies are needed to understand if and how different animals could be affected by COVID-19.
People with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 should avoid contact with animals, including pets, livestock, and wildlife.

Recent experimental research shows that many mammals, including cats, dogs, bank voles, ferrets, fruit bats, hamsters, mink, pigs, rabbits, racoon dogs, tree shrews, and white-tailed deer can be infected with the virus. Cats, ferrets, fruit bats, hamsters, racoon dogs, and white-tailed deer can also spread the infection to other animals of the same species in laboratory settings.

Mayo Clinic on this...

If your pet becomes ill, there's reason to be hopeful. Of the small number of dogs and cats confirmed to have the virus that causes COVID-19, some didn't show any signs of illness. The pets that did become ill only experienced mild symptoms and could be cared for at home. None of them died.

Apparently, the little bundles of fur can both spread and catch it, although they are not considered a risk, and they only get mild symptoms and don't die.

Is your real point that we should just let Covid run its course and let those who die, die, as it's better for the human race as a whole? Kind of a form of eugenics?

What about other diseases that kill? Stop treating them and just let the chips fall?

This only shows, my point, this whole talk of mandate is waste of time. But then you have to realize, this is nothing to do with saving, mankind to start with, the end result, population control. As someone else had said, this will be good for the economy. That's what President of China said, all those old people die, pass the money down to the young, who will spend it. In the end they will say this had to be done for mankind, the eaters are wasting natural resources, only the rich turds are entitled to do that.
This whole thing is a farce, the World as a whole is a lie. If you think the US are the good guys, hate to see what the bad guys look like. In Utah, back when the government helped the Indians stay warm, we gave them blankets infected with small pocks. When they gave the Tuskegee black men, syphilis and then never told them they had a cure for it, if any of those turds are still alive the should be put out of their misery, not the black men, but the doctors that did it to them.
edit on 13-9-2021 by OOOOOO because: correct spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
You are a fool and Evil. you blame cats!
Idiot to follow the goverments lie's!
wake up!

The CATS are just victims to, also.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The masks have not worked; social distancing has not worked; vaccinations are not working to stop the spread (although I will admit they seem to lessen symptoms - in other words, they are proactive treatments instead of vaccines). Why? Because we bungled this thing from day 1. The fact that animals have been overlooked as a potential transmission source is just one example of how.

TheRedneck

Why did we get away from allowing the virus to run its course but to work on not over running the medical system with "shallowing the curve", remember that old narrative? So here we are where NO one should get it period type mentality and that is just crazy. We should want 100s of millions low risk to get it and get over it. The vaccine does protect people from serious reactions, so there really is no reason not to let it fly and treat it more like a flu season now.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That chart only shows Covid hospitalizations and the main point of it was to show that the vaccine does reduce risk. As to them being full, it's just about available beds.

Honestly, people who live here are not very concerned about the cold. Heatwave right now. It's 54 and expected to hit 56 today.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

In my defense, I just got new glasses on order. Duh. It says "COVID" in big bold letters at the top.

Redneck got it wrong there.

So what is the percentage of infected patients versus uninfected patients? Those charts make it look on the surface like this virus just went from a 99+% survivability rate to ebola or black plague or something.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Exactly, vaccines are like pissing in the wind or cutting off ones nose to spite ones face.

Whatever analogy you want to use the global pandemic response has been an absolute shambles and demonstrates just how useless our political system really is.

The poor, the weak and the vulnerable are the ones paying while the power and control is consolidated further.

edit on 13/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join