It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid vaccine passports SCRAPPED in England as Sajid Javid confirms....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
You better stay home.....just sayin.

a reply to: rickymouse

I am not going to stay home, but I am going to watch not to get in crowded places, I do know how to dampen a cytokine storm but hell, I hate even getting a cold. Right now I have lots of muccous from eating dairy products. Always have made a lot of muccous from eating or drinking dairy, even cheese bothers me. I also have my body temp go up to normal when I eat Dairy, the doctor said that is an indication that I actually have an allergy to milk.

Lets see, a milk allergy, my uncle drove truck for Bancroft Dairy and they took back the ice cream and older milk from the stores and disposed of it, he brought it to our house. We had an eight foot long chest freezer filled with every ice cream they made. I am talking fifty gallons of ice cream, from commercial rounds to squares to all sort of ice cream bars. All the kids in the neighborhood came to our house for ice cream cones, we had a dispenser in the basement and GAVE away ice cream cones to anyone who wanted one. So does that explain why I am allergic to milk? Back then the truck drivers gave away the little chocolate milks off the truck if you saw them at the store. Times were different in the sixties, they could do that kind of stuff in our town. I have two commercial malt machines at home, a four head and a single head one.

Ice cream also gives me a headache, so when the kids come around I make malts sometime, we have copper country strawberries and cherries from my brothers tree in the freezer plus chocolate syrups. Yeah, life is a bitch. Bromelain does take care of some of the reaction I get off of ice cream, so does fresh pineapple or grapefruit.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Ultraviolet light (such as that from the sun) destroys the virus in seconds, so it's much more difficult to spread when the sun is shining on people next to each other; they would have to almost cough or sneeze directly on you. Indoors of course, there is typically no UV light to destroy the virus, so the virus can linger for a long time in micro droplets in the air after someone coughs or sneezes without a mask.

And therefore government lockdowns like the ones in Australia FORCES people to stay indoors, no UV light, making Covid WORSE!!!

Brilliant !!

Yet over the weekend thousands in NSW's flocked to the beaches despite the lockdown.

Have seen news articles that stated things like:

Police were out in force, ensuring that people were wearing masks, abiding by social distancing rules and the public health order.

Yet in all the photos you see only two cops in any of them. but 'out in force'

Ensuring people were wearing masks? In the photos 98% of the people look like they're unmasked.

And social distancing rules and public health order? Most look like they're less than 6 feet apart.

My guess is the NSW government are realising people can only be pushed so far and turned a blind eye because tensions have gotten high amongst the public and chances are high denying access to the beach, sunshine and fresh air while fining and/or arresting people could possibly result in people finally snapping and they'd have riots on their hand.

news.com.au link for whatever info from that site is worth.

Crowds flock to Sydney beaches to beat heat

But yeah time for more people to say screw these lockdowns, enough people just stop listening and start living there won't be enough police to arrest them all.

I really think it's long over due we tell the government to dial it back or else. Don't know anyone personally from anywhere in the country that thinks what the government is doing is right despite what MSM and their comment sections want us to believe.

End of the day, people need to think carefully about who gets their votes next elections. If those in power now are still there then, then we only have ourselves to blame for not reminding these politicians and cops etc who is meant to be their employers and that they are not our 'leaders' but people we pay to manage the country on our behalf.

Edit: Thought I should add the first line of the article I linked.

Throngs of beachgoers have flocked to Sydney’s eastern suburbs beaches despite the city being in lockdown, but the government has declared it the “safest place” to be.

So being around thousands of strangers in public is okay, but having more than 10 people at an open outdoor funeral or wedding etc will get people killed.

Narrative changes so frequently it is hard to keep up with and even harder to believe anything that comes out of their mouths, especially when these same premiers and pollies will happily attend packed press conferences full of unmasked journo's and camera men while being unmasked themselves.

Remember the VACCINATED SA olympians who had to quarantine upon returning to the country from TOkyo, while the QLD premier was out in public and unmasked pretty much the same day she got home from the same event?

Covid in Australia and pretty much around the world has been 2+2=15.

Still massively low infection rates and deaths. Especially in places like Queensland that has been slack with covid measures compared to Victoria and NSW.

I'm still to personally meet or know anyone who has had covid or died from it. Which seems strange for a 'pandemic'.
I've had to go to the hospital a few times over the last year and a half and I am not seeing it being any different there than it was in 2019 and earlier.

To be clear not saying covid isn't real, just saying it's not as bad as they keep telling us it is and I see more and more sheep starting to agree with people like me. Sheep being the people who not long ago were parroting everything the government and health ministers were telling us. Even those sheep who have been vaccinated.

Cannot wait until the saucepan boils over. They keep pushing and it will happen I hope. Gotta remind ourselves of people power. Hopefully trips to the beach will remind people of the numbers we have and the strength that can come from that.
edit on 12-9-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: added more

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, the saucepan will either boil over or run dry. 85% vaxxed and cases climbing they will blame the unvaxxed - but that can only go on for so long. R0 doubling says it has to run out of possible victims eventually. Even with mutating the immune systems will control it. 1 viral particle will not wipe out the whole human immune system a chemical might.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Current Covid measures, lockdowns in particular, are NOT about health but a means to absolute power by despotic politicians.

Period.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What a cop out!
all this means is they will wait to see how the rest of the world goes.
IF the world Makes rest of them take it.
Then uk can say Look they all have it! and THEN make it law.
so dont stop fighting.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Yup wait and see what the french do and once the furor has died down...slightest uptick in cases oh no we tried it and you couldnt be good so here it is.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
One of the biggest issue with any such vaccine passport is that once you have installed such a system, it is extremely tough to get rid of it afterward.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join