It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residents of Riga were horrified by shots and explosions in the city center

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Because it was the Latvians who, after a democratic vote in parliament, almost unanimously made the decision to join the USSR. There are many photographs of Latvians celebrating after the parliament passed this decision.

And yet history recalls the Russian agreement with Nazi Germany where Latvia and other places were given to the Russians. What was it called? Ah yes, the 1939 Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and the Secret Protocol. Latvia was militarily occupied by the Soviets in 1940 and re-occupied in 1944.

Latvia finally shook off Russian occupation in 1991. Under Soviet occupation, thousands of people were murdered and deported.

There is a reason why the Baltic States fear and distruct Russia.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: RussianTroll

Well, since most on ATS are English I prefer to add an English link so no one would think I'm just making up a story

In the video that I have shown, they speak Latvian. Can it really be made up?)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Why?

So you can tell us again how the United States invaded Alaska & stole it from russia?

Our kindergartners are more intelligent than that.

No, the United States bought Alaska from Russia, just like half of the other states from Mexico, Spain, France ... Just like Russia bought the Baltics and Finland from Sweden and Kiev from Poland.

Then why did you compare the purchase of alaska, which was russia's idea in the first place, with what your boss has done in Crimea & Georgia, and what vlad's predecessors did to eastern Europe for nearly half a century.

Or question why nato exists?

It exists to keep russia within it's own borders.

Most people would be ashamed of such a poor national reputation.

The entire free world has spent massive amounts of resources for 75 years in an effort to keep ONE evil country within it's own borders.

And even that wasn't enough.

Most humans on the planet would be deeply ashamed of living in a country that does what russia has done.

Except russians.

They are still proud of how often they invade & slaughter their innocent neighbors in effort to steal their resources.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Interested to know your take on your boss' persecution of dissidents in your kangaroo Courts for instance Alexei Navalny) after his failed attempt to murder him with a nerve agent.

I can guess, but come on then?

Oh, I already answered that yesterday)))
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you? What, the attempted murder of him by Novichoc? You boss' current favourite?
I used to work in Salisbury where you guys indiscriminately used this same nerve agent and killed a couple of innocent Brits in the process.

Your boss had Navalny imprisoned for failing to report for bail in Russia. Because he was recovering in a German hospital from the Novichoc nerve agent murder attempt by Vlad.

Answer that, Russia Troll. Which user name is very apposite, by the way, comrad. Da?

Did you work in Port-au-Down?
Then you know for sure about "Novichok", the most deadly substance in the world, from which no one died, is the best)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It's safer in Riga than Moscow.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Lots of Russians still think that their murdering dictator who killed more of their fellow people than Hitler was a good man and look back on those days with fond nostalgia.

That shows how this kind of propaganda is so dangerous and utterly disgusting. To those of us in the free world, anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Because it was the Latvians who, after a democratic vote in parliament, almost unanimously made the decision to join the USSR. There are many photographs of Latvians celebrating after the parliament passed this decision.

And yet history recalls the Russian agreement with Nazi Germany where Latvia and other places were given to the Russians. What was it called? Ah yes, the 1939 Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and the Secret Protocol. Latvia was militarily occupied by the Soviets in 1940 and re-occupied in 1944.

Latvia finally shook off Russian occupation in 1991. Under Soviet occupation, thousands of people were murdered and deported.

There is a reason why the Baltic States fear and distruct Russia.

Learn history, my friend. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania became part of the USSR, according to the democratic leadership in the parliaments of the countries. And the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was the last that Hitler concluded with the leaders of Western countries. After him, Hitler, with the consent of the West, occupied Czechoslovakia (together with Poland) and Austria.
Poland was divided according to the "Curzon Line", the British Prime Minister. So the British were in agreement and in the know, they drew this line themselves)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It's safer in Riga than Moscow.

Oh, I didn't know that there was already snow and frost in Moscow.

And how many unarmed people are being killed by the police in England and the United States? I can give statistics)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Like your other posts, you know nothing. Good entertainment value though.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Lots of Russians still think that their murdering dictator who killed more of their fellow people than Hitler was a good man and look back on those days with fond nostalgia.

That shows how this kind of propaganda is so dangerous and utterly disgusting. To those of us in the free world, anyway.

Well said.

And 100% accurate.

This russian thought his propaganda was making inroads here over the past few months.

I've been waiting for him to create another absurd thread so I could end his delusions without him running & hiding again like he does after anyone challenges him in someone else's thread.

We sometimes spend more than russia's entire gdp in efforts to keep their evil ways contained.

And THEY have the nerve to complain about it.

Not going to work here.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Why?

So you can tell us again how the United States invaded Alaska & stole it from russia?

Our kindergartners are more intelligent than that.

No, the United States bought Alaska from Russia, just like half of the other states from Mexico, Spain, France ... Just like Russia bought the Baltics and Finland from Sweden and Kiev from Poland.

Then why did you compare the purchase of alaska, which was russia's idea in the first place, with what your boss has done in Crimea & Georgia, and what vlad's predecessors did to eastern Europe for nearly half a century.

Or question why nato exists?

It exists to keep russia within it's own borders.

Most people would be ashamed of such a poor national reputation.

The entire free world has spent massive amounts of resources for 75 years in an effort to keep ONE evil country within it's own borders.

And even that wasn't enough.

Most humans on the planet would be deeply ashamed of living in a country that does what russia has done.

Except russians.

They are still proud of how often they invade & slaughter their innocent neighbors in effort to steal their resources.

Disgusting.

You will deal first with your Scots and Welsh. We, the Slavs, will figure it out among ourselves. In 1920, the Russians gave foreign lands to Georgia, the Ossetians and Abkhazians, and in 2008, when the Georgians began to kill them and the Russian peacekeepers, they took them away and returned them to the Ossetians and Abkhazians. This is our right.

By the way, I will buy very expensive banknotes, coins, awards of the state of Ukraine until 1922. Very expensive!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Learn history, my friend. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania became part of the USSR, according to the democratic leadership in the parliaments of the countries. And the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was the last that Hitler concluded with the leaders of Western countries.

I think you live in a parallel universe. Your grasp of history is poor, or is it what they teach in Russian schools? I use the work "teach" advisory.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Interested to know your take on your boss' persecution of dissidents in your kangaroo Courts for instance Alexei Navalny) after his failed attempt to murder him with a nerve agent.

Did you? What, the attempted murder of him by Novichoc? You boss' current favourite?
I used to work in Salisbury where you guys indiscriminately used this same nerve agent and killed a couple of innocent Brits in the process.

Your boss had Navalny imprisoned for failing to report for bail in Russia. Because he was recovering in a German hospital from the Novichoc nerve agent murder attempt by Vlad.

Answer that, Russia Troll. Which user name is very apposite, by the way, comrad. Da?

Then you know for sure about "Novichok", the most deadly substance in the world, from which no one died, is the best)))

"Port-au-Down"? Is that in France?

No, Salisbury city centre.

No one died? Apart from Dawn Sturgess, an innocent bystander

Of course the Russian agents Petrov and Boshirov only flew in from Moscow for that day to see the famous spire of Salisbury Cathedral.

Although they didn't get to go there cos it was snowing a bit.

Pull the other one - it's got bells on!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Like your other posts, you know nothing. Good entertainment value though.

I wonder if you know better than me what the weather is like in Moscow, then why do I go out in a T-shirt and shorts?)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What do any of those words have to do with russia's well earned reputation for invading it's neighbors?

Or your ridiculous claim that the U.S. invaded Alaska, Alabama & Texas?

Or your absurd claim that nato is some kind of threat to russia?

Keep trying.

It won't work.

Russia is STILL in Crimea today.

Russia is STILL in Georgia today.

Ukraine and Georgia would like their land back now please.

Until then you get the scorn and ridicule that russia has earned.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Just remind me how many medals Russia won at the Tokyo Olympics a few months ago ?

Oh, you didn't, Russia wa banned. Maybe the free world will let you back in one day, when you clean your act up.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

"Port-au-Down"? Is that in France?

No, Salisbury city centre.

No one died? Apart from Dawn Sturgess, an innocent bystander

Of course the Russian agents Petrov and Boshirov only flew in from Moscow for that day to see the famous spire of Salisbury Cathedral.

Although they didn't get to go there cos it was snowing a bit.

Pull the other one - it's got bells on!

Oh, you don't even know where you worked ???
Stunned !!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What do any of those words have to do with russia's well earned reputation for invading it's neighbors?

Or your ridiculous claim that the U.S. invaded Alaska, Alabama & Texas?

Or your absurd claim that nato is some kind of threat to russia?

Keep trying.

It won't work.

Russia is STILL in Crimea today.

Russia is STILL in Georgia today.

Ukraine and Georgia would like their land back now please.

Until then you get the scorn and ridicule that russia has earned.

If I write. what reputation Western countries have in Russia, you will be horrified)))

If you have the strength and you want to take something from me, then try - come and take it. Only then don't cry)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Learn history, my friend. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania became part of the USSR, according to the democratic leadership in the parliaments of the countries. And the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was the last that Hitler concluded with the leaders of Western countries.

I think you live in a parallel universe. Your grasp of history is poor, or is it what they teach in Russian schools? I use the work "teach" advisory.

What you think is already good. I think more and more)))
It is a pity that because of what you think, our history will not change, no matter how you try to change it)))

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Just remind me how many medals Russia won at the Tokyo Olympics a few months ago ?

Oh, you didn't, Russia wa banned. Maybe the free world will let you back in one day, when you clean your act up.

If you are proud of this, then I am sorry for you. You no longer have a preset for national pride. except for such provocations. Very sorry. In the human world, you cause pity (((

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join