It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sars-CoV-2 Gain-of-Function Research Violated International Law - Dr Richard Fleming

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This video covers how the Sars-CoV-2 gain of research was originated and developed. Very easy to follow.It looks like Senator Paul is completely right about going after Fauci about the gain of function research done.

The virus is just the delivery system for the real Bio Weapon. The real Bio Weapon is a PRION.

The mRNA vaccine we are told should match the virus. But it is actually spot on for the Prion!

Why do we have the same characters in charge of the pandemic that created it? What's being done to stop them from creating the next Bio Weapon?

"Dr Richard Fleming's ZOOM presentation for the BASES2021. July 11th 2021,. This is a crucial and extremely detailed presentation over the severe issues of criminal violations on many fronts, now proceeding to the Nuremberg courts."

Sars-CoV-2 Gain-of-Function Research Violated International Law - Dr Richard Fleming (Bases 7/2021)
edit on 12-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

edit on 12-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not much more to say other then " holy sh...t ".

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Great informative video thank you. I hope this moves forward and some of the talking heads get their just reward..
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Is this the convicted felon that was debarred?

Or a different guy?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Or a different guy?

Looks like the same guy, although that doesn't debunk any of his points.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The best dang virus US taxpayer money could buy .
The vaccinations ?
Designed to alter the virus as to where it can't be traced back to a lab from gain of function .
Not a vaccine , but a cover-up .
Why do you think this administration wants EVERYONE vaxxed ?
Why do you think they state that it will not stop the spread, will not protect one from getting it , and can maybe only weaken the symptoms ?

Think about it and step into the light of knowledge .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2

Or a different guy?

True, except gain of function research is not illegal.

The US itself reversed the ban on such research in , I think, 2018.

They just chose to fund the research in china instead of in the US this particular time.

I wonder why that was?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

True, except gain of function research is not illegal. The US itself reversed the ban on such research in , I think, 2018.

Well , dang , makes one wonder why .
Surprise , surprise .
Instant virus .

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Straight to character assassination?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

Sorry, but he is or has just been sued for professional fraud as well. Claiming to be something he wasn't. His claims of it being illegal is incorrect as well.

Pretty simple.

That's the trouble with taking bitcrap videos on face value

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Sorry, but he is or has just been sued for professional fraud as well. Claiming to be something he wasn't. His claims of it being illegal is incorrect as well.

Pretty simple.

THE CASE FOR RICHARD M. FLEMING PhD, MD, JD

If they need to find a crime against anyone they will do it. They have endless resources. Fleming has 37 links of information to tell his side of the story.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Richard M. Fleming PhD, MD, JD In 1994, Dr. Fleming presented to the American Heart Association his "theory" that cardiovascular disease was due to inflammation. What was theory in 1994 has become well known fact for decades and was highlighted in 2004,with a feature on ABC's 20/20 News. Patent # 9566037 was issued to Dr. Fleming on February 14, 2017.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2

Or a different guy?

True, except gain of function research is not illegal.

The US itself reversed the ban on such research in , I think, 2018.

They just chose to fund the research in china instead of in the US this particular time.

I wonder why that was?

Source?

And If true. Why do you think they legalized gain of function in 2018?? And does that mean it's legal internationally? And does that make it legal to release it worldwide? And then force vaccinate with experimental genetic therapy producing prion like substances? When all along they had tested treatments that work? And didn't Fauci say under oath that this wasn't the case?

edit on 12-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added again

edit on 12-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
This video covers how the Sars-CoV-2 gain of research was originated and developed. Very easy to follow.It looks like Senator Paul is completely right about going after Fauci about the gain of function research done.

The virus is just the delivery system for the real Bio Weapon. The real Bio Weapon is a PRION.

The mRNA vaccine we are told should match the virus. But it is actually spot on for the Prion!

Why do we have the same characters in charge of the pandemic that created it? What's being done to stop them from creating the next Bio Weapon?

I don't know. I agree but disagree with Dr. Richard Fleming. It seems prion-like but it's not exactly a prion.

There are fast-acting prions and there are slow-acting prions.

Fast-acting prions would be like Mad Cow Disease, Cruetzfeld-Jakob Disease or Kuru. Those cause deterioration within a couple of years.

Slow-acting prions would be like Alzheimers, Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis. All are irreversible. Alzheimers and Parkinsons prions are in beef. Multiple Sclerosis prions are in cow's milk, dairy and leather.

Then there's the inbetween prions like Scrapies and Lou Gehrig's Disease ir ALS which comes from sheep. ALS can be slowed through extreme diet alterations while boosting the immune system which is how Stephen Hawking managed to live so long.

Multiple Sclerosis prion is completely reversible with several different diets as long as all beef and all dairy is removed from the diet and the immune system is boosted to fight off the prion-abnormal protein that causes MS. Such as Matthew Embry did to reverse his symptoms when he was wheelchair bound with MS.

Alzheimers prion is to a degree reversible, but not entirely. Once again it requires an extreme diet change. All beef and dairy must be eliminated from a person's diet while the immune system is boosted to fight off the abnormal protein infecting the memory neurons. Unfortunately, once the prion-abnormal protein unfolds inside each memory neuron, those memories are lost and can never be regained.

Now sure, the covid spike protein is an abnormal protein but covid does not have the same attack pattern as prions. Prions always attack neurons or parts of neurons. Covid attacks tissue, cells and organs.

However, I do worry that the m-RNA vaccines might be too similar to the way that prions alter DNA.

Prions try to alter DNA so that the abnormal protein is produced by the human body. That's why in Mad Cow and CJD in about 11% of cases, the altered DNA is passed from mother to child. And even if the baby never ate beef, 11% of the time the prion is being replicated by altered DNA mother-to-child.

Ironically this 11% figure holds true in Multiple Sclerosis passed mother to child thru altered DNA and a similar statistic with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's prion-altered DNA.

So I look at these m-RNA vaccines, and I have to wonder, if by removing the spike protein from the virus, have they messed up and created something that is too prion-like? What's the percentage rate of any altered DNA from mother to child?

And as of this point in time, it is too early to even be able to gather that data to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

After listening to him, a lot of that is good information, but one thing that stuck out as odd to me is his aberrant definition of what a 'prion' disease is. He starts out talking about 'prion-like' features of SARS-COV-2, but then later uses the word prion alone.

Prions are very specific things, and cause a very specific type of disease. There is no genetic material needed by prions, or mRNA either. What happens is an abnormally-folded version of a normal protein either spontaneously miss-folds, or is introduced into an organism from outside. The usual type of protein must be present for a prion disease to work, because the abnormal 'prion' protein will bump into a normally-folded version of its prior self, re-fold the normal protein into a matching abnormal version of itself, then both will drift away to 're-fold' additional normal proteins into abnormal ones, until most of the proteins circulating are abnormal, and / or the organism dies.

The ones with which I am most familiar, from treating humans, are the brain-dwelling ones like CJD, and Kuru, which have been known longer than some of the newer discoveries.

So ... SARS-COV-2 is not a prion disease ... and I have not seen evidence that the actual spike protein acts like a prion so far. If we get evidence that the abnormal spike protein could bump up against a person's normal ACE receptor and re-fold it into a prion-like abnormal spike protein, that could then miss-fold other ACE receptors, well then, that would be the definition of a prion, but I just have not seen that kind of evidence anywhere yet.

So calling it 'prion-like' is somewhat misleading. IMHO.

But hey - if that is my only critique, then otherwise consider that the video was quite informative. Thanks.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: added the last line ...

new topics

top topics

join