It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris to scrap Digital Vaccine Passport

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So Boris the animal and his cabinet have now decided that we no longer require a vaccine passport for large events such as football matches, music concerts and festivals, along with nightclubs. The vaccine itself is good enough as a first line of defence against the virus.

All those teenagers taking the vaccine so that they can go to nightclubs did so in vain, even more so the teenagers that suffered from myocarditis and pericarditis, neurological issues or have even died as a result of taking the vaccine.

Our government should be ashamed. Definitely another reason to be skeptical about the vaccine.

Boris to scrap Digital Passport scheme
edit on 1292021 by Churchhousecreeper because: Link

edit on 1292021 by Churchhousecreeper because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

Wait...I'm confused. This is what everybody wanted, right?

No draconian covid passports.

All those teenagers taking the vaccine so that they can go to nightclubs did so in vain

uhhh...I don't know what to say.

If that is the only reason they exposed themselves to a risky vaccine maybe we should be evaluating that.

anyway...yay for Britain!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
"For now."
Well that is good-for now.
Hopefully they read some of the trillions of comments from UK citizens on the internet concerning the vax passports,and realized that it would have been the death knell of the tory government.
I am still disgusted that they touted the idea though-testing the waters of totalitarianism in the UK is a vile way to "govern"IMO

I hope other countries follow this,and the cornerstone of the great reset/medical social credit system -the digital passport-fails as it should in every free society.

For now,we can all put our pitchforks and molotovs back in the emergency riot cupboard-that was a joke in case any government thought watchers were wondering.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Do people still have to take it or submit to weekly testing in order to work or is that just an American thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

For now,we can all put our pitchforks and molotovs back in the emergency riot cupboard-that was a joke in case any government thought watchers were wondering.

The fingermen already forwarded your post.

Please stand by for re-education.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur
It's England...not sure if it will be the rest of Britain.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

My bad...thanks for the clarification.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's England...not sure if it will be the rest of Britain.

See what Dripford and co. come up with I guess ...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

Vaccine passports still being considered for nightclubs in Wales after plan is scrapped in England.

Just leave the Pubs alone, Drippy!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I have not once been asked to test while at work, nor has my child at school

There is as many made up stories from both sides in all this, people love to try and BS others and get likes/views/subscribers, neither side (vax/pandemic or not vax/plandemic) cares one iota for the truth, for both sides its about making money

My advice carry on with your life and ignore all the people trying to make you listen to the BS they peddle
edit on 000000p3006America/Chicago912202109 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I really don't know.

My work colleagues think it is a good idea to have passports, aswell as the vaccine itself and subsequent booster shots. They despise the unvaccinated, which puts me in a uncomfortable position.

I for one welcome the passport scrapping and hope it doesn't rear it's ugly head again

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Not a requirement in the UK however some private companies are asking employees to test, ie. Schools, Hospitals. There is a proposal to mandate the Vaccine for NHS and care staff currently, but no decision has been made yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is the first thing Johnson's government have done in a long while that I agree with , I'm no fan of Sajid Javid but think it is he that has pushed for this.
The entertainment industry is on its knees following the lockdowns and the vaccine passport plan would have caused them even more financial pain.

Their plan to relax and "streamline" the HGV training regime and driving test on the other hand to combat the driver shortage is complete madness and short term thinking to combat a long term problem , as an HGV driver I fear it will just result in more accidents and deaths.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I got vaccinated as well but hate the notion of control and passports.

But this is coming from a guy who has to stand in a little blue square on a windy corner every time I want to have a smoke in public while being looked at like I'm some kind of freak.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I think Nicolarse Sturgeon is still keeping her Vaccine Passport scheme.

With Scotland to launch the vaccine passports on 1 October.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Who knows through considering one rule for some and another for the rest seems to be the colour of the day in spades where the UK is concerned right now.
edit on 12-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Boris is just passing the buck. OK, he wont force the "passport", but like the mask thing, he'll say "but if companies and airlines want you to show a vaccine passport I can't stop them".

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I can see them legalising weed and making Tobacco products illegal or a grey market in the not to distant future.

Talk about the worm turning. LoL

End of the day through, a decrease, or serious reduction, where the consumption of cigarettes and other Tobacco products is concerned in the UK has to be a good thing, for both the national health service and where future generations of our children are concerned.

Chances are all the same we will simply find another drug of choice, vaping THC would be my bet there. LoL

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I wrote to my MP about 10 days ago, outlining how myself and many of those I know would consider this a step to far.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Personally I don't see the difference? It's just a deflectory tactic if you ask me......peeps still going to need proof of vaccination to prove that "first line of defence" as no doubt their word won't be enough.

Vaccine card, certificate or similar is still a form of passport if infact proof is required to pass that particular port - be it soccer match turnstiles, pub/nightclub bouncers, doctors office receptionist or whoever is the first line of checker.

Same old nonsense under a different title......Johnson's just trying to fool you all.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: aoi3610

Good chap.

At least the fellow has ample bog-roll.

Jokes aside, unless your are a Sir aoi3610, i dont see personal letters influencing MP opinion much unless it serves their agenda or to be produced as a prop, and waved around.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join