It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandate Yourselves Out Of Business - Hospital Maternity Ward Closes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Maybe we'll wind up designating X hosptital for unvaxxed patients and employees and Y hosptial for vaxxed patients and employees.

This is getting seriously ridiculous. But I'm also thinking these will be isolated cases.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The vax-addicts want them gone and they want what's left to provide only them with medical treatment. VIRTUE...yay.

ETA: And, this is after they said they would not need to be hospitalized with Covid once they had their jabs.

edit on 9/12/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well, it seems the system that the Mark of the Beast will ride in on is here, now.

Good on these workers, I'd walk out too. Bowing down to petty tyrants never ends well.

To those on ATS who support these mandates, screw you, tyrants.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

This is how you destroy a country.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Classic divide and rule. Just don't fall for it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This will also be the last straw for a lot of businesses already
struggling to find people to even work. This is
like an iron fist hammering any business with one hundred employees
with huge fines on top of mandates and regulations and bureaucratic bullsh1t.

Wrecking ball politics to enslave us all.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I wonder how many will be jumping in for boosters five? 8th?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
sure seems like we are seeing the start of the collapse of the US here.

we're gonna see the collapse of medical system, the banking system, the government, the social system, the housing market, and the supply chain all at once.

Seriously hope everyone is ready by now. We've had years to prepare.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

There are some who wish to be kings and kings of it all if not saviors... They want to rule giving them a mind and sense of protection..

How would it change the wave of thee?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

All I know is the first needle freak comes at my grand daughters loses an arm.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

How do you not fall for it? You're not in control of it. The divide was made without your or my input. If you don't have a vax, you're not going to work. That's the divide today; what will it be tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
I thought Mr Biden was drafting an EO to make vaccine denial an offence saying it's an insurrection and Americans that wont take the vaccine are rebels and insurrectionists?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Nurses or any healthcare provider can pick and choose where they work. One of the big perks of working on a high demand industry. They will be fine.

you are correct. But the cities and towns that mandate these people out of jobs will have some serious issues filling the empty spaces. you can't just wake up and decide to be a nurse, you have a good bit of cypherin to do.

I wonder who will be blamed for this once it becomes the large issue it seems to be headed towards? The unvaxxed? Trump? I do know who won't be taking any blame.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I thought Mr Biden was drafting an EO to make vaccine denial an offence saying it's an insurrection and Americans that wont take the vaccine are rebels and insurrectionists?

maybe those Alex Jones Fema Camps can finally be used for something. can we put this in the "win" category?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Coming soon to a cafe near you:

South Dakota has an awesome health care system. It just has one problem - all those dirty Californians clogging up our ERs. Damn medical tourism!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This! Federalism is the way to go. Let people move to states that represent their beliefs. The Federal government needs to be reduced and replaced!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Amen! These Liberals are evil! They are no good for no one.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

What will happen when the time of the booster shot comes, and you return to the ranks of the Unvaxed? Quite a few people will not be wanting to go through that again.

I find myself in that bucket currently. I got my first shot during Trump admins final days. Second in Feb. Mine status is soon to expire. Im scheduled for international travel in 2 weeks. Ireland. Currently they require vax. But what is their definition? Additionally, I may not be able to get home without quarantine! What a mess.

I listened to Fauci after the Biden announcement. They will change my status, and boosters are available starting the 20th… 8 days away. I dont want one, knowing what we know now. If there were one attuned to Delta, I may consider it, but not same old Alpha. Its like taking last years flu shot.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

No, that will be right after milk, graham cracker, then nappy time...then poo-poo time, and apple sauce tim

Then someone will plug up his holes (except his word hole) and point him out on stage towards the queue cards and teleprompter where he will mumble some nonsense about Scranton and being a Senator again, call everyone dog faced pony corn pops, then get a real stern look on his face in a moment of silence, as if he's concentrating on something, and then get a relieved look on his face as what's left of his brain slides down his leg. Then he'll do his usual 'turn his back on America' routine and trundle back to his handlers for a treat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join