It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Eintein & Hawking Had been Murdered in the Womb Because of Their Illnesses?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Very thought provoking question the OP poses.

It led me to this thought;
How many have been killed, in the womb, that may have equalled or soared past Einstein or Hawking.......

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Very thought provoking question the OP poses.

It led me to this thought;
How many have been killed, in the womb, that may have equalled or soared past Einstein or Hawking.......

And equally..how many Hitlers, or Stalins, or Pol Pots? how about Jeffrery Dahmer? It's not that great a question, as it's easily flipped around.
edit on 14-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I don't mean to crap on the question, like I said, it is easily flipped around, and no traction either way. I could agree it does provoke thought

(post by ElectricUniverse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I don't mean to crap on the question, like I said, it is easily flipped around, and no traction either way. I could agree it does provoke thought

No, your argument is insane. Your argument can be used to argue that every child should be murdered "to avoid hitlers, dictators, etc..." To you it doesn't matter that your argument also makes sure no future Eintein, Da Vincis, etc, or even regular people are born...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I don't see how it can be so easily flipped, as you say.
One has lasting merit, one doesn't.

Great people like Einstein and Hawking transform the path of humans for all future generations.
Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots and Dahmers for a lifetime or a generation.

(post by vonclod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I don't see how it can be so easily flipped, as you say.
One has lasting merit, one doesn't.

Great people like Einstein and Hawking transform the path of humans for all future generations.
Hitlers, Stalins, Pol Pots and Dahmers for a lifetime or a generation.

Ok, thats a fair point.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Do we as individuals or government have the right to tell people what to do with their bodies? Absolutely no.

Nope. But we also don't have to facilitate them.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
It's said by most in the know that had either of these guys not figured out these things they would have been discovered by someone else in the same kind of era.

Everyone's standing on the shoulders of giants and it's inevitable that at some point someone will put the last bits of the jigsaw onto place.

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is something that it seems I must explain. When I argue that abortion can and does lead to an argument in favor of infanticide, including of newborns, as well as genocide of adults, it is not my argument.

I do not believe in abortion, nor after birth abortion. I do not believe in murdering adults, even my worst enemies, because they might be losing their cognitive functions. In fact this is an argument that far leftists make. People like Peter Singer, hitler, and even Margaret Sanger are the ones whom argue/argued that infanticide, after-birth abortion and even genocide of adults are viable ideas.

This is what I have been trying to expose in ATS, but every time i try to follow the line of reasoning that leads to these argument, that far leftists make, I am the one punished for it. Which in itself is an attempt to suppress freedom of speech by those that do not seem to understand that I am not the one making these arguments, but i am showing that the argument in favor of abortion will lead in the future to more and more far leftists agreeing with the most heinous ideas that Margaret Sanger, hitler, and even far leftists of today like Peter Singer are arguing/argued.

Peter Singer in fact argues that ANIMALS should have more rights than humans. This is the same argument that hitler and the nazis made. The nazis in fact put in concentration camps people whom hunted deer to feed their families, and even at least in one case they sent to a concentration camp a fisherman who cut up a frog to use it as bait to fish.

My argument is that far leftists are already arguing that the unborn even on the day they are to be born should be able to be murdered by their mothers. What is the difference between an unborn child that is about to be born and a newborn? There is literally no differences. A Newborn still can't feed himself/herself. A newborn cannot express in words what's going on with him/her and can only show basic emotions such as laughing and crying.

This shows that abortion in itself is already being used to further the goals of far leftists like Peter Singer, hitler, and Margaret Sanger, and these arguments by the far left will continue to support further and further arguments in favor of infanticide and eventually even genocide as there are many far leftists, such as Peter Singer, who are already arguing that "it is more humane to murder adults whom have for example Alzheimer's, than to let them live with their condition."

People in the left today don't seem to understand that this is exactly what eventually led the nazis to murder millions of children and millions of adults, and people like me are in fact trying to stop this from ever occurring again.

Ironically, the website that used to have all the writings and papers of Margaret Sanger seems to have deleted those papers in which she, Margaret Sanger, argued in favor of eventually exterminating those (HUMAN) weeds as she called them.

You can still find the link, such as this one. But they deleted the content of her papers...

sanger.hosting.nyu.edu...

edit on 15-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's said by most in the know that had either of these guys not figured out these things they would have been discovered by someone else in the same kind of era.

Everyone's standing on the shoulders of giants and it's inevitable that at some point someone will put the last bits of the jigsaw onto place.

There is no way to know that as a fact. The only fact that can be argued is that if Einstein had been murdered for having a bigger head as a fetus, and when he was born, than normal he would have never have been able to achieve and discovered all the theories he discovered.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hitler won in more than one way.

It takes one sick individual to justify killing a full term baby.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hitler won in more than one way.

It takes one sick individual to justify killing a full term baby.

hitler, Margaret Sanger, and far leftist philosophers and doctors like Peter Singer. Margaret Sanger was as evil as hitler, and Peter Singer's ideas are as evil as those of hitler because he argues the same arguments made by the nazis and he admits this himself. But their ideas are still being implemented even when those ideas are murdering more minorities than white people. To this day almost 80% of abortion clinics are found in minority neighborhoods which shows the fact that Margaret Sanger's evil nazi ideas are being implemented to this day.

edit on 15-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join