It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Eintein & Hawking Had been Murdered in the Womb Because of Their Illnesses?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: smurfy

Yeah smurfy, laugh like an idiot about something you are ignorant about...

You reckon?

Let's have a lesson then! What's the difference between Autism and Fragile-X..at least concurrently?
edit on 11-9-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Are you saying the mother can continue doing drugs, being a drunk and still breast feed their child afte rthey were born
Yes, she can. If she so chooses.
Are there laws against drinking while breast feeding? Are there laws against doing drugs while breast feeding, specifically?

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

(post by ElectricUniverse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yes, she can. If she so chooses.
Are there laws against drinking while breast feeding? Are there laws against doing drugs while breast feeding, specifically?

Oh boy...Phage making more mistakes?... Yes Phage, there are laws against mothers that are breastfeeding their children being drunks and doing drugs... Or have you never heard of "Child Protection Services"?... Oh boy, oh boy... Phage making more mistakes?... Oh no...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You are giving me talking points and I’m giving facts of law.

SCOTUS decided that having an abortion was a women fundamental right, that’s the law.

You want the government to be able to tell women they don’t have that fundamental right.

I’m here telling you don’t come back here complaining when government come knocking to your door to give you the jab because according to you government should be able to determine what we do to our bodies.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yes Phage, there are laws against mothers that are breastfeeding their children being drunks and doing drugs

"Doing drugs" is illegal on its own. Show me a law about breastfeeding. Show me a law about drinking while breastfeeding.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

You are giving me talking points and I’m giving facts of law.

SCOTUS decided that having an abortion was a women fundamental right, that’s the law.

The SCOTUS are not supposed to make new laws. They are supposed to interpret the law. The law of the land is the U.S. Constitution and the documents that made this country like the Declaration of Independence. Nowhere in these documents does it say abortion is a right. They do say that LIFE is a right of every human being...

Not to mention that "again" the SCOTUS and judges in the past argued in favor of slavery... Are you claiming they were right in the claims that slaves were property and not human beings?...

You want the government to be able to tell women they don’t have that fundamental right.

Show me where in the U.S. Constitution does it say abortion is a right...

I’m here telling you don’t come back here complaining when government come knocking to your door to give you the jab because according to you government should be able to determine what we do to our bodies.

And now you are trying to claim oranges and apples are the same... First your argument has to be right and you have to prove that a human fetus is the body of a woman, but since they ALL have different dna from the mother's and have their own organs there goes your argument...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What is this terrible thread even about?

- abortions of genetically defected people?

-or a social experiment about who notices spelling errors?

I'm cornfused

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don’t have to prove you anything. It’s been decided by the SCOTUS. But then again conservatives are the party of “law and order” only when it suites them.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

"Doing drugs" is illegal on its own. Show me a law about breastfeeding. Show me a law about drinking while breastfeeding.

Protecting Children in
Substance-Abusing Families

Drug Abuse Laws in conjunction with Child Abuse:
Currently 25 states—as well as the U.S. Virgin Islands—possess specific statutes, which address drug abuse and the exposure of children to illegal drug activity. Exposing a child to the possession, manufacturing or distribution of illegal substance is considered child endangerment in seven states in the US. The exposure of a child to drug abuse or drug paraphernalia is considered a crime in North Dakota, Utah and the Virgin Islands.

child-abuse.laws.com...

Even in those states where there is no specific laws, if there is evidence of substance abuse of a breastfeeding mother to her child, child protection services get involved and have taken the children from those families...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I don’t have to prove you anything. It’s been decided by the SCOTUS. But then again conservatives are the party of “law and order” only when it suites them.

Of course you don't because you have no real counter argument to speak of.

BTW, in nazi Germany there were many laws made that led to the murder of millions of people, including children... i guess your argument is that no matter what the law says it must be followed, even if it is a criminal law...

What's more. We have learned a lot more since "Roe vs Wade" about the human fetus. Not to mention the fact that Roe vs Wade stated that in the third trimester the state can decide to save the life of the child... But your side argues that "it is the right of women to murder their unborn children until the very same day they are to be born..."

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Even in those states where there is no specific laws, if there is evidence of substance abuse of a breastfeeding mother to her child, child protection services get involved and have taken the children from those families

Does she have to be breastfeeding for that to take place?

But to get back to the point. SCOTUS says that, until a fetus is viable outside the uterus, it is a part of the mother.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

But to get back to the point. SCOTUS says that, until a fetus is viable outside the uterus, it is a part of the mother.

Show me where did the SCOTUS stated that a fetus is part of a woman's body. Don't give me websites making the claim. Show me the proceeding/statement in Roe vs Wade where they stated this.

What's more...Are the SCOTUS doctors of medicine to make such claim?...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A person may choose to have an abortion until a fetus becomes viable, based on the right to privacy contained in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Viability means the ability to live outside the womb, which usually happens between 24 and 28 weeks after conception.

supreme.justia.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nah nah nah… don’t spin this on me… you are the one that is proposing the government can tell people what to do with their bodies.

The NAZI government… key word GOVERNMENT!! Enacted laws that cause the murder of millions of people. You are the one here telling us that GOVERNMENT should tell people what to do with their bodies. You are the one that want government to meddle in the lives of individuals. You want a nanny state… you not me!

I’m pro individual choosing what they want to do with their lives. Get the government out of citizens individuals medical decisions. My argument is very simple meanwhile you are twisting and turning trying to explain why government telling certain people what to do to their bodies is GOOD and when it tells other group of people what to do to their bodies is BAD.

In the meantime make sure you are in line to get the jab… your precious nanny state is coming!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Albert was born in 1879. "Asperger's syndrome", as description of a medical condition, did not come into existence until 1976, 97 years after he was born. Not only that, but all forms of autism only become apparent after birth, not in the womb.

Similarly, Stephen Hawking did not show any of his ALS symptoms until he was 21 years old. I'm sure by this time, he had exited the womb.

In neither case would they have been aborted for medical reasons. Nor are their illnesses those that would be used as reasons for a medical abortion.

But imagine all the people who have over-active imaginations, or depression, or other psycho/physiological conditions, that get moderated via modern pharmaceuticals, and therefore aren't likely to have the exceptional and creative inspiration that is not part of the 'normal' and 'average' life experience.

A sedated, moderated and un-exceptional planet is a more likely reason we would not have geniuses, rather than abortion.

edit on 11/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Does she have to be breastfeeding for that to take place?

That IS a part of it.
Quit debating semantics and go find a nice martian structure thread .
I remember ....

edit on 9/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

They do not test for autism in the womb. Anyone that tells you they can is misrepresenting a test that is less reliable than the covid test. Literally they will not officially diagnose autism until at least 2 years of age, and anything prior they muddy up with some term like pre-autistic symptoms. Some doctors wont diagnose it until 4 years of age. Down syndrome and retardation on the other hand, yes, they can test for it pretty early. Its not that i am for or against the law so please do not misunderstand my rant as anything more than a request for clarification. What I am unclear on is how you are equivocating autism with down syndrome and retardation. And forget about whether einstein was diagnosed with aapergers or not, because he was not. I know that youbcan pull that infornation from the NIH website but they also say Isaac Newton had aspergers, and i find it hard to believe a person who died in 1727 was diagnosed with a condition discovered in 1940.

ETA: i just looked it up and aspergers was not even in the DSMV until 1994.
edit on 11-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You know what's the most ironic part of this argument? It is how you leftists/pro-murder people seem to think that if you give each other stars that that means your argument wins...

Every single one of you is in fact continuing the work of nazis, and every single one of you would have followed hitler and his claims as well...

In fact, the nazis liberalized abortion and made it possible for all women, including minorities, to be able to murder their children if they could prove their children would be born with some defect. That proof only had to be showing someone in their family that had some form of defect.

One of the essays of a nazi, Ernst Rudin, published by Margaret Sanger. The main idol of you leftists, to this day... Ernst Rudin whom argued for the murder of children and adults in nazi Germany and whose work led to the murder of millions of people...

Sparta must be regarded as the first völkisch state. The exposure of the sick, weak, deformed children, in short, their destruction, was more decent and in truth a thousand times more human than the wretched insanity of our day which preserves the most pathological subject. Adolf Hitler

www.goodreads.com...

Keep on the good, in your minds, work of nazis people...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Don't forget Nicola Tesla!

The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct, Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient.

www.pbs.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join