It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleburne County Sheriff's Office - Arkansas: COVID Vaccine Mandates

page: 1

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is posted on their facebook page. Pretty epic if you ask me. I hope more law enforcement agencies take similar stance.

www.facebook.com...

Since March of 2020, we have seen much controversy over COVID, mandates, restrictions, lockdowns, vaccines, and a number of other things. We have watched as this topic has divided families, friends, and coworkers. We have seen an unprecedented amount of division, hate, and contention among Americans. With the rollout of the COVID vaccines, that division has become more and more widened, and the vitriol more intense between those who believe in the vaccines, those who don’t, and those who are undecided.

As law enforcement officers, our first duty and what we swear an oath to, is to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Arkansas. It is in that defense and the defense of individual liberty that the Cleburne County Sheriff’s Office has not, and will not mandate the COVID vaccine for any of our employees. Just like with the flu shot, their choice to get vaccinated or not is theirs and theirs alone, and we respect their decisions.

I am not pro-vaccine, and I am not anti-vaccine. I am pro-freedom, and I am for each person’s ability and responsibility to decide for themselves (in conjunction with their doctor) whether or not to get the vaccine.

I am appalled at some of the absolute dictator-like things we are seeing from the Federal Government, and several of the State Governments. It is absolute tyranny, and completely abhorrent. It flies in the face of everything our country has always stood for, and is only furthering the damage and division done to the people of this wonderful nation.

[...]

edit on Sat Sep 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2
... It's time for our politicians and other public servants to stand up and remember that their first responsibility is to protect people’s rights, not to run their lives. ...

The sheriffs of the USA could be the last line of defense against a tyrannical federal government. God bless 'em!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: oweyoueightone2
... It's time for our politicians and other public servants to stand up and remember that their first responsibility is to protect people’s rights, not to run their lives. ...

The sheriffs of the USA could be the last line of defense against a tyrannical federal government. God bless 'em!

Well,

At least until the wife and kids healthcare and dental are threatened.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
without pawns enforcing their BS they are nothing

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When insurance begins to levy a heavy premium or outright refuse to cover due to lack of vaccination maybe?
link

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: oweyoueightone2

I have heard this from 1chief of police officer in Arkansas and another Sheriff in Arkansas. Their insurance is not as good as you may think either. I work with the Chief's wife that I speak of and I don't see the insurance thing being an issue. Let's hope that common people will see that insurance won't matter in a commie nation...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I would vote for this guy! God bless him!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Won’t help until violence starts.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Nice first thread my friend. S + F

I expect to hear more of this type of thing in the coming weeks, upholding the law and the constitution.

The tin plated, illegitimate dictator we have sitting in the WH wants to ram illegal, unconstitutional mandates down our throats.

Don’t Tread on Me.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Wow... anyone else getting this vibe..

Because no way the fed can just ignore people at this level, I imagine just like with his comment about getting "governors out of the way" some very passive aggressive to hyper aggressive language and possibly actions will come their way.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Great news from Arkansas. I hope more courageous leaders will step forward.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The American people are caught in a vice by large corporations. Large corporations own the banks, the insurance companies, the pharmaceutical companies, the media, and our politicians.

Citizens united gave our country to those with the most money. Their voice is what dictates policy and they are making tax payer funded billions and our politicians have abandoned the people for kickback money. The majority of Americans are brainwashed idiots who can't and won't think for themselves.

It looks dark for our country. I am not sure we will survive and I don't think the majority of Americans care about personal freedom any longer.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is from Washington County last Friday:

www.nwaonline.com...

FAYETTEVILLE -- County Judge Joseph Wood announced Friday that Washington County will not require its employees to be vaccinated for covid-19, nor will it require any proof of negative covid tests.

"I encourage the employees and citizens of Washington County to consult their doctor regarding vaccination," Wood said in a news release. "If a citizen does not have a doctor, they can visit the Health Department or the County Doctor for advice about the health of themselves and their families."

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mark is my friend and a past neighbor. He also is the Sherrif of Pinal county in AZ and does not support any mandates.

Here is his personal message to Joe Biden.
fb.watch...

new topics

top topics

join