It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The full video of the Subway employee defending herself from an attacking robber

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Video shows Subway employee defending herself during a robbery

This happened last week in Illinois. I'm mostly sharing because Subway wants this video off of the internet. But this lady is a badass. The dude attacks her for a couple of minutes before she puts him in a headlock and pistol-whips him with his own gun.

The employee has been suspended from her job for sharing the video. I would boycott Subway, but I already don't eat there.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Was he robbing the store or robbing her?

I assume she knew the person by the body language but could not make out what they were saying.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Was he robbing the store or robbing her?

I think both. He left the store with what looks like her purse.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Usual suspect, a conversation Americans doesn’t want to have

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah, they seemed to be talking way too much of the time.

It was almost as there was a conversation going on and some pauses in the action.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

A couple things that seem strange to me...

How did his facemask stay on while she pulled off his sweatshirt?
I can't do that even if I try. It would be at least halfway off of my head.

Why did she pull the sweatshirt all the way off?
She had him blinded & and his arms partially tied up. It seems like that would be automatic to just let go of his shirt once it's halfway off. (& the gun was on the floor at that point)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I think she knew who it was. Especially when you see her grab his gun from him and she plays keep away. Then chasses him when he runs away she knew him

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Actually, she didn't take the gun from him. He dropped it on the floor. She grabbed it while she was bending over to pick up the red thing(maybe an apron?).

Yeah, I agree. Parts of it did seem like they may have known each other. Hard to tell for sure.

I also wasn't real sure whether or not he had the gun in his hand before it hit the floor. At first I thought it looked like it may have fell out of the front pocket of his hoodie, or possibly his waistband. After watching it a couple times, I think it was in his hand, but still hard to tell if he had it in his hand the whole time or if he was trying to pull it out while they were fighting. Either way, he knew it was on the floor, yet he wasn't looking for it. He let her step forward, then bend over and grab it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looked like a Mom forcefully correcting her son. What's Subway afraid of? Their owner is a kiddie pervert. The Subway brass needs to look in the mirror first.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

edit on 9/12/21 by Gothmog because: NVM

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Some claim it is staged?

What does anyone here think on that one? some claim
that it strange that the Subway employee didn't try nor go for by taking the suspect's gun.

new topics

top topics

join