It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to give a keynote speech for Korean mesianic cult symposium ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have noticed this as well. Not just here but quite consistently across these boards.

I've thought about it. I recall that much of the comments about Trump were met with ''it's not Trump so much, but the policies he fights for that we agree with. You've seen all of those over that last 5 years just a I have. The attempt to support those policies and not the man himself. And I get that. My contention throughout his term was not so much his policies but the man himself. A moron. A grease pedaling brand promoting con man who fed back to many conservatives and conspiracy folk the words they wanted to hear. Just like the democrats do with liberals.

Another thing I have noticed is how Trump's underlings are keeping up with they money making. Look at Guliani and his ''sell a greeting'' business. What a laugh.

Interesting though is Pompeo. Of all those who took whatever money they could from the Moonies to do speeches in last years event, Pompeo was the only one to not do an endorsement for this years event. That and as well I could find no reference on You tube about his involvement last year. It could be that he was the only one smart enough to have it writen in his contract that the use of his name and his image could only be used for a short time, hence they removed all reference to him after that time limit. I"m only conjecturing here.

But since this is a conspiracy site and we fill it's pages with conjecture, here is another one. Pompeo has been touted as a potential candidate for potus in 24. It might be that he wanted to make sure that his image was not connected with that cult once he received the money for the speech.

Now, I saw yesterday, that Christie has come out with a firm stance of ''the Republicans are dead as long as they hold with Trump. He clearly says that the Republican Party can go ahead and win more elections with the promise of those policies but without Trump in the picture.

www.politico.com...

So where this and other articles on his position partially focus on Christie and a possible run in 24, I have to wonder might he be setting himself up as a spear point for the Dump Trump faction? Add that to Pompeo's rejection of the stolen election and the obvious feud between him and Trump near the end there and what we might be seeing here, or not seeing so much yet is the emerging of an anti-Trump consortium among the ''no more Trumpers'' with in the party....

If Trump goes ahead with this association with the Moonies and let's his presence in their ''virtual rally'' go forth, I would bet my bottom dollar that Christie will not let it go unnoticed among the conservative community.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Again, this is about Trump and not the Democrats. However, of course you are right.
They are all beholden.
A man who count's on the gay community for support is beholden to them. A man or woman who counts on the christian community is beholden to them.
Any who take money from a social group or a corporation is beholden to them.

The question here is just how weird a group or belief system must it be be before one refuses to be beholden with them.
Trump will answer that question soon, whether or not he will betray his christian base and go ahead and accept money for his services to this cult or he will not.

My bet????? I bet he is. I bet he does not go ahead with this key note address. In further study of what the cult has put up on you tube to promote their event, one full promotional has Trump at the forefront, the one I posted. However there is also another promotional that is very similar but this one WITHOUT Trump. That is if they don't want to get sued to the max by Mr. Trump himself.

So that leaves them an out. If he stalls out on them, they will pull the promotional with him in it and run with the one without him.

And one little side note. In this video about 30 seconds in, though there is no Trump in this promotional, there is however a picture of Pompeo included in the group of past speakers. Wanna bet that image goes away as well?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yep,

And we are powerless to change it because those who we theoretically elect will never ever correct the problem of legal bribery.

It is the Golden Rule

He who has the Gold makes the rules.
edit on 11-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Trump is just being a good politician. Take their money, get their support and repeat.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Trump is just being a good politician. Take their money, get their support and repeat.

Yep, tell the crazies that you agree with them and will fight for their crazy cause.

Then a few soundbites and do nothing,

$$$$

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I can understand why Trump is doing that on the 12th of September. He'll be respecting 9/11 with all the due solemnity of the date.

Oh. He's busy. He'll be commentating on a show fight between Evander Holyfield (standing in for Oscar de la Hoya) and the MMA fighter Vitor Belfort.

Stay classy, Don.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Yep, tell the crazies that you agree with them and will fight for their crazy cause.

Then a few soundbites and do nothing,

$$$$

Yep. That is exactly the point I have been attempting to make on these boards for 4 years. Just cross out the ''crazies'' because they are not crazy, rather they are simply concerned conservatives who in some cases may be being driven crazy by trying to continue to defend Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

He needs to be impeached!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm glad people are missing President Trump enough to start threads about his activities.

Joe Biden does have that repulsive effect on people, doesn't he.

Last I heard Trump wasn’t president, we have some illegitimate assclown in there.

BTW, everyone thought it was garbage burning in Biden’s colossal dumpster fire….it’s all dog sh!t burning in there.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nope, it's how they dispose his Depends.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Has every former president been to every single 9/11 event?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

I can understand why Trump is doing that on the 12th of September. He'll be respecting 9/11 with all the due solemnity of the date.

Oh. He's busy. He'll be commentating on a show fight between Evander Holyfield (standing in for Oscar de la Hoya) and the MMA fighter Vitor Belfort.

Stay classy, Don.

Nice

It would be a great distraction from our terrorist gov.
What will you do today?
Spread more division?
Oh, let's see....yep
Misery loves company, they say.lol

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Stay classy, Don.

Actually he is busy with the some of people that actually mattered on this day.

www.c-span.org.../president-trump-visits-york-city-police-fire-departments

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm glad people are missing President Trump enough to start threads about his activities.

Joe Biden does have that repulsive effect on people, doesn't he.

Last I heard Trump wasn’t president, we have some illegitimate assclown in there.

BTW, everyone thought it was garbage burning in Biden’s colossal dumpster fire….it’s all dog sh!t burning in there.

9/11/2021

Today, Donald Trump was treated like Joe Biden has never been, and never deserved to be treated.

Former President Trump Visits with New York Fire and Police Rank-and-File on the 20th Anniversary of the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks.

PHOTOS: gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Horsedung. Biden also visited first responders yesterday. You really need to stop worshipping your orange-faced tiny handed god. It's not healthy to worship the man in the way that you do.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: carewemust

Horsedung. Biden also visited first responders yesterday. You really need to stop worshipping your orange-faced tiny handed god. It's not healthy to worship the man in the way that you do.

Did you even read the thread or related comments? The response from CWM was to a member who was claiming Trump was too busy to do anything respectful in remembrance of 9/11. That was simply untrue. The response was just clarification that he was actually on the ground visiting first responders and getting respect that JB wasn't. Correcting untruths should be considered a good thing regardless of your feelings.

I would have to say that since the Afghanistan debacle anyone I know related to 9/11 or the response has zero respect for JB, so this is not a far-fetched claim either.
edit on 12-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
link

For those who may be interested.

Am wondering how the op managed to post the videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join