It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to give a keynote speech for Korean mesianic cult symposium ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Unification Church is advertising a speech by Donald Trump for their Rally of Hope on Sunday night, Sept. 12th 2021

Last year I offered a thread stating questions about the relationship between key Trump administration officials and the Korean messiah cult, the Unification Church.

I offered videos of Mark Esper, Trump’s Secretary of Defense, Mike Pompeo, Trump’s Secretary of State, and Mike Pense, Trump’s Vice President all endorsing the work of the cults founders at their ‘’Think Tank Rally of Hope 2021’’. Oh yeah, and Newt Gingrich as well.

That thread was removed because it was decided it was in the wrong forum and while I was offered the ability to re-post it in another forum I did not.

For any here who are not up to speed on this cult, here is a brief run down.

The Unification Church, which sponsors these rallies was founded in Korea by Sun Myung Moon, a convicted bigamist, in 1960 when he got married again to his final wife the woman who now has control of his cult since his death. She is the woman featured and praised in these videos.

The Moon’s taught that Moon was the Second Coming of Christ and she was his Bride. This is the church that picks people from the church to be married. They pick a man for a woman and a woman for a man. No free choice allowed. Here is a quick video

This is the church that has over the decades imported young Asian people into the United States to work on mobile fund raising teams scouring the country raising money from door to door sales to support the church.

This is the church that bought the Washington Times newspaper to help influence the national political dialogue in favor of conservative messages favorable to their mission of taking over key positions in the United States government.

This is the cult that developed the phrase. ‘’love bombing’’ describing intense amounts of attention poured on susceptible people in their ‘’retreats.

And summing up their philosophy, Moon was the second coming and she his bride. He has died making her, as they now believe, the Second Coming of Christ. That is unless you believe her son who claims to be the one his father designated to fulfill his mission. The son who calls his mother ‘’The Whore of Babylon’’

You may have seen pictures of him holding his own Blessings of Marriage with large groups of followers all of whom are holding rifles from his arms production company. He is the guy who wears a divine crown ringed with bullets. Here is a quick video on him and his church

But back to the main gist of the thread, the connection between the Moonies and Donald Trump

While searching youtube to find those videos previously removed to post for this thread I found that the videos of Pompeo , Esper and Gingrich had been removed. The video of Mike Pense however was still up and running

However in that search for last years videos I did find endorsements for this coming event made by

Esper, Pence and Gingrich.

And a final advertising video for the event

So that leaves us with Sunday night. Will Trump be smart enough to keep away from associating with the group or will he allow his face and name and words to be associated with them, This remains to be seen. I suppose the answer lies in just how much money this church has promised to pay him for his association.

I mean, after all, much of Trump's constituency is from the Christian community, a constituency that might surely recognize a claimant of Second Coming as being Anti-Christ.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They have probably offered him money, the thing that he loves the most in the world. He'll take the money and run and he won't care what people think of the Moonies. C'mon, he's a textbook narcissist.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The Moonies sure went full tilt crazy-er, I think when the old man went, it split into 2 factions, one by the wife, they are more moderate?..lol And the son went radical/militant.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Moon was not the real Antichrist. Just a wannabe antichrist. He thought that he had worked out the formula for being a successful Antichrist, but it didn't work as intended.

I think I've quoted before his theory about where Messiah would be born. To paraphrase;
"Prophecy says Messiah is going to come from the East.
Not Japan, because of the Second World War.
Not China, because of Communism.
That leaves Korea. QED."

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

LOL

These people sound bat-$hit crazy like Moammar Gadhafi with his female Amazonian Ninja guards.

And. Christ comes back in the clouds. Not as a human.... so there is that.

edit on 11-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Large sums of cash can and does cause ex politicians hold their nose while do speaking tours.
Do you really believe they are endorsing them because they believe their crap?

edit on 11-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heh.

1991:

Donald Trump threatened to sell off his Mar-a-Lago mansion in Palm Beach to the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church if local officials reject his application to subdivide the historic oceanside property. Now the church claims Trump is smearing its good name.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Trump and the Moonies , I should be surprised but somehow I'm not.
"A heavenly united Korea" , what could go wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
And you’re right of course, they have gone full tilt bozo .
This is the cult I was in for four years in the early 70s before I managed to break away. They had bizarre beliefs then and practices but I have kept abreast of their activities ever cense. And you are right the things they believe now are way weirder than 50 years ago a reply to: vonclod

E we

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm failing to see the connection you are making to Trump.
He's not our president.
Why are you still talking about him?

I will probably be preoccupied watching the covid summit tomorrow.

You know, the one being held by real doctors concerned with the real side effects that our current real (debatable)
President is pushing on the public?

No? Let's talk about orange man and religious cults..lol

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin no, I don’t believe any of them from the political realm believe with the munis have to say. However it does speak to the degraded morals they hold to accept money from such people as these

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And you’re right of course, they have gone full tilt bozo .
This is the cult I was in for four years in the early 70s before I managed to break away. They had bizarre beliefs then and practices but I have kept abreast of their activities ever cense. And you are right the things they believe now are way weirder than 50 years ago a reply to: vonclod

E we

Glad you got out, I don't really know much of their practices, I do remember some of the mass weddings in the news, that would be late 70, or in the 80s maybe. I seem to recall they owned a famous ice cream chain?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Oh I remember that onea reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I'm glad people are missing President Trump enough to start threads about his activities.

Joe Biden does have that repulsive effect on people, doesn't he.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Your right, speaking tours are very lucrative for ex politicians and it doesn't seem to matter who ponies up so long as they meet the minimum.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Somehow you would prefer that we all forget that there are two major political faces in the United States today one is Biden and the other is Trump. You may wish to continue to ignore Trump, but the rest of us will not. Go ahead and keep hiding your head in the sanda reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thread drift thread drift go ahead care try to change the topic. This thread is not about Biden. This thread is about Donald Trump and his upcoming relationship with the Unification Church. Go somewhere else to talk about Joe Biden pleasea reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They're still touchy about none-believers mentioning his name , especially when he's being associated with follow nutters.

What's more concerning is that another special interest group has its money hooks in the US government , Trump is just a side show.
edit on 11-9-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Heh.

1991:

Donald Trump threatened to sell off his Mar-a-Lago mansion in Palm Beach to the Rev. Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church if local officials reject his application to subdivide the historic oceanside property. Now the church claims Trump is smearing its good name.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

LOL

Good one!

You think I am bad, I will sell this place to religious cult and see how the neighbors like that!

Power play... I like it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TomCollin no, I don’t believe any of them from the political realm believe with the munis have to say. However it does speak to the degraded morals they hold to accept money from such people as these

Ha,

They are Politicians. Do you think the Democrats don't accept money from Such People or Worse People? Democrats take money from anyone who give it to them. Sometimes they demand donations just to speak with them. I assume most Republicans do as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join