It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Simple Questions...???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ketsuko

So what you are saying is the kids have got low vitamin D because of lockdowns and now are experiencing winter illnesses early in the season, I find that logical.

More that so many of the seasonal illnesses are slightly different strains year in, year out because they mutate, so they don't go away, they just circulate around.

The yearly strain didn't get the chance to do its thing over the winter this year like normal because the kids weren't together like they usually are, but that didn't mean it went away. It just waited until it could spread. And when the kids got together, it spread.

Kids are always more vulnerable to the seasonal illnesses just like the elderly are. COVID is different in that respect. The kids just don't tend to get it as badly. Sure some will get very ill from it, but not like you'd expect for the type of illness it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Smoking related illness is a far greater burden on our healthcare systems, by a considerable margin.

True, lots of things are, but we do try to mitigate those, prevent them. How about car accidents, they cause a lot of fuss, thats why cars have ever improving safety ratings and design, and you have to wear a seatbelt.

Maybe, but we don't go so far as to tell people they are no longer able to participate in society if they don't wear their seatbelt.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Smoking related illness is a far greater burden on our healthcare systems, by a considerable margin.

True, lots of things are, but we do try to mitigate those, prevent them. How about car accidents, they cause a lot of fuss, thats why cars have ever improving safety ratings and design, and you have to wear a seatbelt.

Maybe, but we don't go so far as to tell people they are no longer able to participate in society if they don't wear their seatbelt.

I'm not asking for anyone to not be able to participate. I think my point is still valid.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The brainwashed will say that u can still get Corona but the Vax makes it so its not as bad. Yet they won't explain why is it that all the vaccines I got as a baby nobody ever said well you still probably gonna get polio its just not gonna be as bad. No after the polio Vax I didn't have to worry about polio at all yet u want me to shot up that bootleg Corona Vax not me. Let me know when the Corona Vax is as reliable as the polio or tge small pox vax. Then I will take it.. till then you can take my dose and stick it in your.........a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I'm not asking for anyone to not be able to participate. I think my point is still valid.

That's just it though ... we're reaching a point where that's what it's coming to.

You can't just make a choice. You either have to comply or you risk losing everything: job, which means losing it all. In places like New York, they have passports that amount to papers you must show before you're allowed into places to buy things which amounts to segregation and being kept out of public life entirely on top of risking losing everything. Even if you work at home and aren't fired for not having it, you can't go anywhere and shop so you can't have the things you need.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Even if you work at home and aren't fired for not having it, you can't go anywhere and shop so you can't have the things you need.
Do you shop in bars and restaurants? I don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Segregation is wrong no matter what form it takes and why.

Vaccine Supremacists are promoting hate and intolerance.

In the past there has always been large groups of people who blindly follow and support without question the unethical treatment and discrimination of people different from themselves, today is no different.
edit on 12-9-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That's just it though ... we're reaching a point where that's what it's coming to.

You can't just make a choice. You either have to comply or you risk losing everything: job, which means losing it all. In places like New York, they have passports that amount to papers you must show before you're allowed into places to buy things which amounts to segregation and being kept out of public life entirely on top of risking losing everything. Even if you work at home and aren't fired for not having it, you can't go anywhere and shop so you can't have the things you need.

I don't like the vibe of it, we have passports now, well, starting tommorow. I have not applied for mine, as a silly protest I suppose, that only affects me
In a month or two, I will probably have to break down at some point and get it. Now, it covers gyms, theatres, bars/restaurants, sports venues. It does not effect grocery stores, take out, stores in general/malls, I'm unsure about travelling though..which one would think is priority!?

Again, I don't like it, but amongst everyone I know..I'm in the minority..well, some not liking it per se, but more accepting they think it's needed.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Again, I don't like it, but amongst everyone I know..I'm in the minority..well, some not liking it per se, but more accepting they think it's needed.

We make a serious mistake when we underestimate the government. Many think that Biden is senile, and the other players are stupid, ignorant, and comical. They play their parts well, so we are never on guard, prepared, or afraid of what they are truly capable of.

They know exactly what we will tolerate, what we will accept, what we think, and how we will react. They put a lot of time, money, and experimentation in our conditioning.

There will be an odd fellow, and a glitch, here and there, but they will easily be dealt with, as long as they have control of the masses.

The test will be when the masses come face to face with the truth. When they can no longer pretend that they did not know what was coming.

We all have a price. We all have to decide what that price is. I can't tell anyone what they are worth, what they should do, or what they think is right.

I do know that the number of those that choose not to comply will be few. I know it will be very difficult times for them, and some may even die. I think everyone that makes the choice not to comply knows exactly what they are signing up for. They will not want anyone to cry for them.

edit on 12-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And this is how it starts.

People always used to say it can't happen here, but it can. And this is how it starts.

"I don't like it, but *shrug* ... I'm in the minority."

So many people cheer for it and get so very nasty when you say it's a bad idea. They accuse you of wanting people to die, but they miss where we are actually heading with this if we don't wake up soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

And this is how it starts.

People always used to say it can't happen here, but it can. And this is how it starts.

"I don't like it, but *shrug* ... I'm in the minority."

So many people cheer for it and get so very nasty when you say it's a bad idea. They accuse you of wanting people to die, but they miss where we are actually heading with this if we don't wake up soon.

We have trouble seeing what is right in front of our faces.

Every time the media posts something about COVID, many are ready to accept it as fact, without thought, without vetting the information, and ready to quickly attack, on cue.

They say the unvaccinated is causing the spread. They attack the unvaccinated. They are willing to let criminalize them, and some even want them to die. Well, that is what they post.

The say the sick, elderly, and immuno-compromised are the majority of those affected, they attack, and say they should wear masks and stay home. They say the obese are primarily affected, they attack, and say the obese should be forced into healthier living and eating. They have us just where they want us. Turning on each other.

We believe we are thinking for ourselves. We think we are being socially conscious. We think we are advocating for all, yet we are not. We are being used as minions, to do the dirty work. They are slowly turning the pot up to boil, and we are too lethargic to even try to stand up, much less get out of the pot.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Stick it in your sock drawer?

a reply to: gflyg

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The main reason is that immuno-compromised people are still vulnerable even if they are vaccinated. People have the right to a safe working and learning environment. In addition, because of the selfish nature of the unvaccinated, hospitals nationwide are at full capacity and this drains their resources as well as results in the death of others who might have been in car accidents or had a heart attack.

I'm sure this is argument is lost on you, however.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
When they insisted they weren't going to, I knew they eventually would, unless of course they beat this down, but they are not, at one point we were having 10 cases a day, now back around 700, it taxes our medical system, I don't care what anyone says!

I was under no illusions, how this might play out.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

C'mon! People are worried about the unvaccinated because they don't want the unvaccinated to get sick and die and the covid pandemic, lockdowns, masks, restrictions never end!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Just two (2) simple questions:

1.) The 'vaccine', like all vaccines, is to protect YOU from the virus, right?

2. If the 'vaccine' works, and YOU have been vaccinated, then why are YOU worried about the un-vaccinated?

No one will answer these two simple questions. The first question is a "Yes" or "No" answer. The 2nd question can only have one of two answers:

a.) I'm not, or...
b.) The 'vaccine' doesn't work.

That's it!

Um... That's not "it"... Quit trying to polarise the results of your "survey"..

a) Yes

b) There is more chance that an Un-vaccinated person will transfer it to me, They have a higher viral load. Even though I am vaccinated I still don't want to catch it... It is still a very unpleasent experience..

See, there are more answers than you assumed.... Probably because people have different opinions to you, and definitely because people know more about it than you..

PA

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Take a good look everyone... once in awhile the mask slips and the inner fascist / communist comes out!

By that logic no one should be allowed more than 2000 calories a day, no high fructose corn syrup, no alcohol, no tobacco.. those are all clearly public health issues that are far more impactful on society, the health care system and individuals than covid had ever actually been.

We have to act on all of these things for the good of the community! Also while we are at it anyone with a drug addiction should be euthanized, you know for the good of the community! How about anyone with a disability? They take up lots of resources and cause hardship on the community! How about anyone over 65? Imagine how fast hospital times would be without the elderly clogging the system! Lots of hardship on the community by having to keep them healthy and safe!

Do you see how this type of reasoning escalates? I am sure you do and probably still dont care or see the danger of setting this in motion.

How about we stick to personal freedom of choice on the matter? Especially when we do not know the long term impacts of the vaccine nor do we even have any idea if it actually protects against any of the common strains out there now. As evidenced by how many "breakthrough" cases are out there and certain countries have posted stats of high numbers of vaccinated people in the hospital.

To the OP - I agree. Noone has been able to answer either of those simple, basic questions adequately. It's all emotion and parroting the msm for responses.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

2. If the 'vaccine' works, and YOU have been vaccinated, then why are YOU worried about the un-vaccinated?[/size

For this question: viruses mutate. If you have virus X1 and half the population gets vaccinated for it, the other half is contracting X1 leaving room for the virus to mutate into X2, which means that the people vaccinated against X1, can now be infected with X2.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordBiscuit

2. If the 'vaccine' works, and YOU have been vaccinated, then why are YOU worried about the un-vaccinated?[/size

For this question: viruses mutate. If you have virus X1 and half the population gets vaccinated for it, the other half is contracting X1 leaving room for the virus to mutate into X2, which means that the people vaccinated against X1, can now be infected with X2.

What happens when a 'leaky' vaccine is introduced while a virus is still raging in a community?

We get new dominant variants.

Hello delta moo.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join