It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Simple Questions...???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Thought this was about reducing the burden on the health system?

I don’t know how many times I need to tell people this. My medical care and the decisions relating to it are none of your god damn business, it’s that simple. Not yours, not the governments, mine and I’ll fight for that right no matter the consequences, I have a spine you see.

Tell you what I’ll give up my right to healthcare and go private should I contract Covid.

edit on 11/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you think it’s necessary for something like SARS-CoV-2? There are nasty bugs out there, smallpox was one of them. It would certainly change the dynamic if this was H7N9 or a nasty form of H5N1.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

2. If the 'vaccine' works, and YOU have been vaccinated, then why are YOU worried about the un-vaccinated?

No one will answer these two simple questions. The first question is a "Yes" or "No" answer. The 2nd question can only have one of two answers:
(I mentioned this in a different thread earlier, but I'll say it again....)

The only thing I can think of as possibly being a reasonable concern would be if unvaccinated people were filling up the Hospitals, using up the resources that could otherwise be used to treat various other diseases/illnesses. IF that were happening, I can understand why people would be pushing for everyone to be vaccinated.

But that's it. Nothing else. That's the only reason that would make sense to me, but that's not the reason they're giving.

Personally, I would gladly sign a waiver or a form stating that if I get Covid, I won't go to the Hospital. I'd even go so far as to promise that for as long as I am unvaccinated, I will not go to the Hospital for anything at all. They can stamp it onto my Driver's License: 'Hospital = No Admittance'

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hospitals like run at 85% just to break even in funding.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Answered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have heard that said. In looking for support of the claim I have found different.

But so what? When there are too many people in the hospital, it's public health problem. Right?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Thought this was about reducing the burden on the health system?

Are they highly infectious diseases overwhelming our hospitals?

Or impacting general care because of their numbers?

Yes, they are definitely health issues that need to be addressed, but *they are not infectious diseases.*
edit on 11-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I have heard that said. In looking for support of the claim I have found different.

But so what? When there are too many people in the hospital, it's public health problem. Right?

No but patients with covid in ICU's need one-on-one care.

It's not so much about the beds but of staffing.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

There are Living Wills, but those have more to do with end of life situations. Not sure it would work other than that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Oh. That's very different then.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh. That's very different then.

Just recently I was at a hospital in Waimea on the big Island.

Their ICU only had 4 beds.

They were at 100% capacity for covid with plenty of open beds avaliable for non covid.

It's a numbers game.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don’t know what you’re smoking but hospitals are far from overwhelmed. Remember all those emergency hospitals we spent hundreds of millions on that ended up with more staff than patients? You’ve fallen for the hype and hysteria and to be honest I’m tired to the point of exhaustion trying to debate spineless bootlickers who’s idea of conjuring a reasonable analysis is regurgitation of MSM lies and falsehoods.

Take your vax, buy a brown shirt and goose step your way into authoritarian dystopia but don’t expect everyone to submit so easily to the hyperbole and coercion.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I get it, but most of the influenza that caused prior pandemics are gone. One of these would have a much faster incubation period (than SARS-CoV-2) and we would have to have a much different strategy. Including choosing what areas to lock down and which to vaccinate. Vaccine policies would also get weird.

With that we shouldn’t compare smallpox vaccine policies either as this is something entirely new.

From a public health standpoint I do agree with you. And I don’t think the vaccines are or will be killers.

It looks like our leaders and the people making policy are in the same boat. No one really knows how to best proceed.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Smoking related illness is a far greater burden on our healthcare systems, by a considerable margin.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Sorry, I asked a silly question that wasn't really needed.

edit on 11-9-2021 by abago71 because: nevermind

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I don’t know what you’re smoking but hospitals are far from overwhelmed.

For real?

Metro hospitals overflowing with COVID-19 patients, postponing non-emergency procedures

What about all the schools closing or going to virtual because of the increasing number of cases?

Rationed care

Take your vax, buy a brown shirt and goose step your way into authoritarian dystopia but don’t expect everyone to submit so easily to the hyperbole and coercion.

Or, just ignore reality. It doesn't care.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1.) The 'vaccine', like all vaccines, is to protect YOU from the virus, right?

Yes.

2. If the 'vaccine' works, and YOU have been vaccinated, then why are YOU worried about the un-vaccinated?

Humanity , it's what separates us from the animals.

Pretty sure if you are worried about humanity losing to a virus that kills less than 2%, you must be beside yourself with real diseases. Like heart disease, my brother-in-law survived COVID fine, but 50 plus years of southern cooking seized up his arteries 100%, his doctors said him being in the hospital for my sister's COVID probably saved his life. He was there at the hospital when he collapsed.

I am damn sure once COVID fades to a background nuisance, there will still be millions dying from heart disease world wide, make sure you worry about them too.

Because only 6% died of just COVID the rest had OTHER issues like the aforementioned heart disease diabetes or another dozen or so serious health isses that would have likely taken them sooner or later even without COVID. Do those worry you as well?
edit on 11-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Smoking related illness is a far greater burden on our healthcare systems, by a considerable margin.

Is it a highly infectious, contagious disease? Does it overwhelm hospitals, requiring the same resources?

Stop with the false comparisons. And get back to me when it does.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I lived in Waimea. It's a nice little hospital.

Their ICU only had 4 beds.

That is not plenty of beds.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join