It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Simple Questions...???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Come on guy ! You are not dumb. I am neither pro vaccine nor anti vaccine. I do not intend to get the vaccine. You should know however that all vaccines are preventative in nature and not cures.

Even if vaccinated against influenza you can still be infected with influenza. The same applies to the COVID vaccine. Even after vaccination one can still be susceptible to the virus.

I suppose people feel if more are vaccinated then it lessens the chance of anyone catching it. If you don’t want it, then don’t get it but please for the love of God shut up about it. Same goes for those that want just get it but leave people alone. Both sides are freaking crazy….just stop please

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes. A red herring.

It's not much different than pushing blanket mandates for COVID vaccines.
Obesity is not transmissible.

Some of those conditions likely were caused by their own poor choices and had been taking up precious community health resources for years.
Yes. Resources which have, for years, been able to handle them. No need for isolation, no need for PPE. A status quo in health care which the pandemic has disrupted.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

Why? We're about to lose the choice entirely. I think it warrants talking about.

I made the choice when it *was* a choice, and now that they government wants to force everyone into it, I feel bad about it. And this has nothing to do with who's in power and everything to do with feeling like I've somehow been tricked. If something is great, you don't have to be forced into it.

edit on 11-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well it seems you and infolurker would fat shame me.I am fat
and I have struggled with my weight for decades.I don't consider
myself a glutton,I eat when I'm hungry and don't eat if I'm not.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, but Phage, vaccinated people can also catch and transmit COVID, so that part of the argument doesn't wash.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Well it seems you and infolurker would fat shame me.I am fat
and I have struggled with my weight for decades.I don't consider
myself a glutton,I eat when I'm hungry and don't eat if I'm not.

We're all sinners. Not one of us is perfect.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

At the same rate as the unvaccinated?

Are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, and fully vaccinated proportionately represented?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The point here is, the vaccine being administered is not the FDA approved vax, it is the EUA approved vax, and therefore it cannot be mandated. Period.
According to whom?

You may see this as a fine line, but it isn't. It is a 'legally distinct' line.

It is the same formulation. It is the same product.

C'mon man, according to the FDA!

It is NOT the same product, and even the FDA states this, in their own writing! It may be functionally similar, but it is not the same...and the differences have not been disclosed. It is NOT the same!

You asked for proof, and for a source. I gave you both. Now you want to argue semantics.

The FDA's own letter, in writing states Comirnity and the COVID-19 vaccine are "legally distinct", and goes on to say "with certain differences". It's right there, in black and white, directly from the FDA.

I provided you the source, and you still want to argue. Point in fact, you are wrong!

Just admit it.

ETA - Oh, and incase you wish to argue further, allow me to educate you on "legally distinct". The CIC can mandate an FDA approved vaccine under both federal and international law. The CIC canNOT mandate a "legally distinct" different vaccine, which is under EUA approval ONLY, as it is an experimental drug. The FDA did NOT approve the COVID-19 'vaccine'. The FDA approved Comirnaty. And, the two, while functionally similar, are NOT the same. There is no debate.
edit on 9/11/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine

I provided you the source,
I provided a source before you did, as a matter of fact.

You have not provided a source for this claim, however. You are, of course, welcome to your opinion.

The point here is, the vaccine being administered is not the FDA approved vax, it is the EUA approved vax, and therefore it cannot be mandated. Period.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What? What’s a vaccine?

youtu.be...

edit on 11-9-2021 by Midnite247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

Yeah it stinks they twist things like they do. They do it trying to get people vaccinated and they have done it with spreading fear about vaccinations.

Immunity will provide the environment for viable mutations to be expressed. The virus doesn’t care, it just makes mistakes and those are sometimes beneficial to its generation of new virions. It doesn’t matter if you’re immune from natural exposure or a vaccine.

What they fail to explain well is the longer this thing is in high amounts of circulation, there is an increased chance of a mutation or recombination event. The only way to maybe stop it would be to vaccinate every single person immediately. But it’s in such high levels of circulation, because it’s everywhere, that probably will not even work.

I wouldn’t be surprised if most of us have antibodies that work on portions of it anyways and we’re just seeing the last major surge before it moves to endemic circulation. Seasonally spreading through smaller populations.

Viruses attenuate.

2nd

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

One last time, phage...YES I DID!

I'll post it again...

Right here, direct from the FDA...READ. THE. WORDS!

FDA letter to Pfizer dated August 23, 2021

..and if you need help. See note 8...which reads...

The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used
interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns. The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.

(emphasis and underlines by me)

Those are the EXACT words from the FDA.

ETA - You seem to conveniently omit sections which don't support your postings.

You called me. I responded. You may not like it, and you may now want to dissect interpretations, but the law is the law. And, facts are facts.

Sorry, Phage.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I'm looking for something that says the vaccines cannot be mandated? Your quote does not say that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Not sure if This thread is staying on topic any longer, I am seeing allot of emotional posts now. I remember flu, seasons where vaccines were advised to those who had health issues or old being advised, in the old days people would go out and get a vaccination, if they were afraid of getting sick and dying or having to goto the hospital. Period, no politics no mandate of vaccines for everyone to get a vaccine etc. yes some flu seasons in the past can be compared to covid. In addition there are some people out there who have had covid, and have the antibodies so they may not feel the need for a vaccine, that should be their choice especially if they’re American, mandating people to get flu vaccines because of a bad flu season, just as little as a few years ago would be blasphemy.

So what has changed? What has changed in people? Why are so many people afraid of everything?

In regards to these so called miraculous vaccines that per the governments out there, who are being lobbied by pharmaceutical companies to persuade and attempt to force their citizens to take, well they are not that miraculous, reports of side effects are wide spread, the Pfizer vaccine, in Israel, is not that effective etc. what the focus should be on, in my opinion is treatment, however any talk of treatment medicine for those infected with covid is silenced and ridiculed by the legacy media, and censored by big tech.

So phage, you of ALL people on this site should have the intellect and wisdom, to see such easily noticeable DESCREPANCIES in this vaccine narrative.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Phage, that's a deflection and you know it. So two can play...define 'vaccine', is it experimental or approved, and by whom, and in what capacity?

Phage, I would never call you dumb or uneducated, I know better, and so should you too know I'm not (dumb or uneducated) either. Don't make me go do obvious research for things you already know the answers to. Seriously, have some respect.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Back in the before-times we used to have common sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

So phage, you of ALL people on this site should have the intellect and wisdom, to see such easily noticeable DESCREPANCIES in this vaccine narrative.

Differences, yes. Discrepancies, not so much.

Comparing COVID-19 to influenza doesn't make a lot of sense. We have lived with flu for a long time, know a lot about it, how best to treat it. Not so with COVID-19.

I'm ambivalent about vaccine mandates actually. I understand that some people are reluctant to be vaccinated (though I find little actual evidence to support their case, mostly a combination of speculation, ignorance, and fear). I also understand the public health implications of a new and highly contagious disease.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Don't make me go do obvious research for things you already know the answers to.

Support your opinion about the legality of mandates, or don't. I can't make you do anything.

In any case, we have strayed quite far from the false dichotomy presented in your OP.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You sure about that?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You sure about that?

Yes,

We didn't wear our panic pants all the time.

In 1968 we had the "Hong Kong Flu" that killed 100,000 Americans.

The next year we had Woodstock.

Viruses exist, have always existed.

We used to not piss our skinny jeans when people coughed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join